wer his own world record of 19.19, set in 2009.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.01.2019 13:38
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Haryana needed only 22 overs on the fourth day to wrap a 161-run win over Chhattisgarh in Guwahati. Haryana captain Mohit Sharma and seamer Harshal Patel took two wickets each on the final day to bowl Chhattisgarh out for 117 in their chase of 279, after they had been reduced to 50 for 6 by stumps on the third evening. No. 3 Abhimanyu Chauhan resisted with a top score of 46, while wicketkeeper Vivek Naidu was unbeaten on 23. Mohit, who had taken three wickets on the third day, completed his five-for, conceding 27 runs in 11 overs.Fifties from Anshul Gupta and Rahul Singh helped Services battle out a draw against Goa after they were asked to follow-on the fourth day in Cuttack. Resuming from an overnight score of 267 for 7, Services were dismissed for 279 and conceded a 327-run first-innings lead. Goa got early breakthroughs after enforcing the follow-on, reducing Services to 52 for 4 by the 16th over, but Gupta and Rahul batted out more than 50 overs and added 136 runs to ensure Goa only got points for the lead.Himachal Pradesh played out a draw against Tripura in Kalyani, riding on a century from opener Ankush Bains and fifties from Prashant Chopra, Nikhil Gangta and Rishi Dhawan to end with a score of 349 for 5 in their second innings. Himachals runs came at a brisk pace of 4.36 per over, after they began their day at 19 for 1. Chopra and Bains stretched their partnership to 76 before the latter added shared in two more half-century stands - with Paras Dogra and Gangta. Bains was the fifth wicket to fall, trapped lbw by Gurinder Singh, who took four of the five wickets on the day. Rishi Dhawan then struck a run-a-ball 54, with eight fours, in a sixth-wicket partnership of 107 runs with Gangta, to take Himachal to stumps.Balchander Anirudhs maiden first-class century helped Hyderabad hold Kerala to a draw in Bhubaneswar. Anirudhs 120 not out came in the second innings after Kerala had enforced the follow-on, having restricted Hyderabads first-innings total to 281. That Hyderabad got to a total of 281 was largely down to Mehdi Hasans 58, which helped the last three wickets add 51 runs to the teams overnight score. With a first-innings lead of 236, Kerala got an early breakthrough in Hyderabads second innings before being thwarted by Anirudh who shared a 122-run, third-wicket partnership with his captain S Badrinath. Anirudhs knock came off 192 deliveries with 14 fours and two sixes.DB Ravi Tejas 73-ball 50 steered Andhras successful chase of 191 runs against Jammu & Kashmir in Mumbai. Tejas fifty in the four-wicket win complemented the efforts of left-arm spinner Bhargav Bhatt and seamer DP Vijaykumar who bundled J&K out for 111 in their second innings. J&K began the fourth day at 31 for 2 but Bhatts 5 for 60 and Vijaykumars three wickets triggered a collapse that saw J&K lose seven wickets for 38 runs. Parvez Rasool troubled Andhras chase with 4 for 55 but Andhras target was too for his wickets to have an impact. Discount Shoes Online . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Cheap Shoes From China .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. http://www.wholesaleshoesfromchina.com/ . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. China Wholesale Shoes . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Beneath Olympic Stadium, after the roars of the crowd subsided, three of the fastest men on earth took their turns with the media. One by one, they spoke from the other side of a waist-high metal barrier, close enough to touch, and the inevitability of Usain Bolt hit home.First came the bronze-medal winner in the 200-meter dash, Christophe Lemaitre of France. At 6-foot-3 and 185 pounds, Lemaitre, 26, has bulging calves and thighs but a shallow chest and narrow biceps. Then came silver medalist Andre De Grasse of Canada, at 5-foot-9, 154 pounds and just 21 years old, with the upper body of a teenager.Enter Bolt.Massive is a favorite slang term in Bolts native Jamaica. It describes both his presence -- pantomiming a karate kick to the cameras, filling the room with his booming baritone -- and his person. Watching him stand there -- at 6-foot-5 and 207 pounds, with wide shoulders, carved muscles, narrow waist and tapered legs -- the idea of any other athlete winning the 200-meter gold medal on Thursday night seemed preposterous.Bolt, who turns 30 on Sunday, is for all time a thoroughbred among colts, Formula 1 alongside go-karts. Hes too powerful to lose, too confident and, in his final Olympics, too motivated. His victory in the 200 gave him eight Olympic golds. He has won three straight in each of the 100 and 200. The final step for the once-unimaginable triple-triple is gold in the 4x100-meter relay on Friday night.Bolt has spoken so many times about wanting to stand among the giants of all sports -- Muhammad Ali, Pele, Michael Jordan -- not just track. He has been working toward cementing his legend in Rio since the 2012 London Games. The relay is not entirely within his control, so Bolts desired status is finally secure. On Thursday, however, it had yet to sink in.When Im at home, relaxing by myself, I might get a little emotional, he said. Right now, Im just happy I got it done.It didnt get done with size alone. Despite his admitted dislike of training, Bolts pursuit of athletic immortality ppushed him to fully prepare for Rio.dddddddddddd In March, I watched him blast through a set of 10 consecutive 200s on his Jamaica practice track, then collapse in exhaustion. His performances here, in his final Olympics, made it clear Bolt was primed for victory -- unlike in last years world championships, which he won anyway.A prepared Bolt is unbeatable. All due respect to Lemaitre and De Grasse, but Bolt had no human competition in the 200. His only opponent was the clock. He badly wanted to lower his own world record of 19.19, set in 2009. In the months before Rio, he had even spoken of running under 19 seconds.Bolt started well at the gun, quickly made up the stagger and roared out of the turn well in front. The effort on his face showed there would be no grinning, sideways glances in this race, no finger wags, no memes. He ran through the finish, losing his form a bit in the final meters, and was clocked in 19.78 seconds -- not even among his 10 fastest times.There was a misty rain during the race, but Bolt said the way De Grasse pushed him in the semifinal was more of a factor.I was disappointed, he confessed. Im always happy to win, but I was disappointed. I wanted to run faster. Even though I didnt break the world record, I wanted to run a little bit faster. But thanks to De Grasse in the semifinal, my legs were a little bit tired. Just one of those things. Im getting older, I dont recover like I usually do.The key thing is that I won. Thats what I came here for.He recovers enough to be dominant. The youngster De Grasse pushed Bolt until the finish line in the semifinal and still finished two meters behind Bolt in the final, in 20.02.In the years to come, none of the millions around the world who watched Thursdays race will complain about Bolts time. They will remember a huge man powering around the curve, down the homestretch and into history as the greatest sprinter ever. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.