in the USA in the last year. Shane Warne

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.01.2019 12:26
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Former Pakistan quick Aaqib Javed has earmarked four Bangladesh fast bowlers for higher honours at the end of his week-long stint as the High Performance fast bowling consultant. He talked up the abilities of Abul Hasan, Abu Hider, who have played international cricket, and identified Abu Jayed Chowdhury and rookie Ebadat Hossain as future Bangladesh prospects.Javed worked with the HP pacers for four days before spending two days with the Bangladesh national team bowlers. Among those who caught his eye, Hasan has played three Tests and six ODIs while Hider has played five T20s for Bangladesh. Jayed, meanwhile, has taken 120 first-class wickets at an average of 29.36.Javed said that Ebadat, who works for the Air Force, could be developed into a Bangladesh fast bowler. Ebadat,who was brought into the HP squad after impressing in the BCBs pace bowlers hunt earlier this year, has not played first-class or List A cricket until now.I think [Abul Hasan] Raju has the potential but he had injuries and has problems with confidence, Javed said. He has got pace, good body and action. But he has to come out of that phase. Ebadat is bowling 138-140 kph with his physique. Coaches told me he will go back and join the Air Force and stop practicing. I think somebody should give him a contract or a job that is related to cricket. He reminded me of Mohammad Irfan. We worked on him for six months and made him ready for first-class cricket. If he can build a decent body, he can be a future Bangladesh fast bowler.Javed also said that he took the perspective of Mashrafe Mortaza, the Bangladesh captain, who attended the training sessions. It really helped that Mashrafe was there, because I was asking him questions, Javed said. If a bowler is not landing the ball in the required line and length, would you select him? He said no. I asked, what is your demand? He said the demand is he [the bowler] should hit the right areas with control and accuracy.Javed said that the bowlers were told to identify their strengths and drawbacks to understand their roles in the side. We discussed about discovering yourself, he said. There are different traits that bowlers have - Shoaib Akhtar, Brett Lee and Shaun Tait had pace. Joel Garner and Mohammad Irfan have bounce. Survival with swing and some pace - Shaun Pollock, Chaminda Vaas, Mohammad Asif. Then people who have to create illusions with difficult actions - [Lasith] Malinga, Mustafizur [Rahman], Sohail Tanvir.If you know which category you belong to, then your life will be easier. Youll have a better understanding of your role in the team. You will focus on different things. I have seen people bowling 130 with the mindset of Brett Lee. Getting smashed. We discussed awareness, and once you do that, you will have understanding of the challenges in front of you.Javed added that a long stint is not needed to pass on tips to young fast bowlers, while stressing on the improvement of senior bowlers.I dont believe in a long process, he said. I think six days is a long time to transfer knowledge. After todays session, I said: I dont have anything else to share with you.When you talk to experienced players, you will have limitations. You cant tell them something that they already know. You have to bring something, which improves them. I think I had wonderful time with the national team and the younger bowlers. Nike Tns Sale . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Nike Tn Shoes Cheap . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. http://www.niketnultraplus.com/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Air Max Tn Ultra Plus For Sale . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Black . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. The BCCI has reaffirmed its commitment to make this past weekends T20 series in the USA an annual event for India, with board president Anurag Thakur calling the series a great success. Thakur also said the BCCI was eager to strengthen its connection with the US market.We need to come, I cant say many times a year, but yes on annual basis we have to be here if we really want to develop a market and want locals to play and participate, not only to watch cricket, Thakur told ESPNcricinfo. We have to play a much much bigger role and India is up and ready to play that big role. BCCI is here to deliver and will make it a big success.I think there needs to be more focus in countries like US, Canada and others where we have a lot of population who is from Asia who understands cricket, could be more involved and can get more locals involved. So we are not here just to play a couple of games.We will come out with a long-term plan after this success, how to make it work in US, how to have more and more local people playing the game of cricket. If they can play in early 18th century, what made cricket go out of America? We have to bring it back. No other country than India can do that.The two T20 internationals in Lauderhill were officially sold-out, though actual attendance figures are yet to be released. Saturdays crowd was near to the 15,000 capacity set for the event while Sundays turnout was smaller and estimated to be close to the 12,000 range. On both days, the crowds were predominantly made up of adult male Indian supporters and few young families in attendance.Ticket prices were steep for the matches, though, ranging from US $75 to $250. When asked if the BCCI would consider lowering them in the future to attract families and first-time fans, Thakur said they needed to meet the expenses for putting on the event to make it financially feasible.When you have got a quality product, you have to pay a good amount, Thakur said. So we promise quality cricket. We are not making enough money out of it. In India we make much more money. Here it is just meeting out the expenses.So the issue is why should India be investing here? Im not just investing here for the sake of money.dddddddddddd Im investing here because I believe as a true leader India should play an important role to make this game more popular. How do you do that? There should be more engagement. How do we do that? If I dont earn, how do I invest? I need to earn and invest at the same time.The two T20Is in Florida were the third high-profile series in the USA in the last year. Shane Warne and Sachin Tendulkars Cricket All-Stars tour of New York, Houston and Los Angeles in November was followed by the CPLs maiden visit to Florida in July. The Cricket All-Stars and CPL groups also conducted kids clinics as part of their fan engagement efforts. The BCCI chose not to do anything similar and when asked if they would set up junior clinics on their next visit, Thakur said it was the responsibility of local administrators to get kids playing.I think its very important that the locals should start playing more cricket, quality cricket, and they should have enough facilities available, but that has to be done by the local federation or association board, Thakur said. BCCI can play a role, but cant take the control of American cricket.Thakur also floated the possibility of playing at other venues around the USA in the future, but said the east coast was the most realistic option to satisfy the TV market in India. The matches in Florida started at 10am local time, 7.30pm in India, and playing in Chicago or on the west coast would not be practical with a 7 or 8am start.Thakur also said that they were not sure of returning specifically to the Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill, the only ICC certified venue in the USA, for their next visit and they would be reluctant to use the Cricket All-Stars model of drop-in pitches at baseball stadiums with unorthodox boundary configurations. Even if it allowed them access to the New York market, Thakur said the objective remained to avoid exhibitions and that cricket should be played not casually but seriously, thus making a traditional stadium important to any plans. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.