six games.Three of the (Penguins goals), w

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.01.2019 12:15
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MONZA, Italy -- Lewis Hamilton paid tribute to the extraordinary Jenson Button after hearing his former McLaren teammate will step back from Formula One in 2017.Button is being replaced by Stoffel Vandoorne at McLaren next year, though he is on a deal which could include a return to a race drive in 2018 if the team wants him back. The announcement was made on Saturday, just days after Felipe Massa confirmed his retirement at the end of the year in the Monza paddock.Joking about the weekend of announcements Hamilton, whose media session started just as Buttons news was filtering through social media from further up the paddock, kicked off his session with a smile.Ok guys, well I want to start this session with an announcment of my own.... Im also retiring, he said, laughing.Button became Hamiltons teammate the year after winning the 2009 world championship for Brawn. The pair stayed at McLaren together until 2012, when Hamilton departed for Mercedes.Hamilton says he remembers watching Button, whose career began at the 2000 Australian Grand Prix, when he was a child.Jensons been an extraordinary British champion. I remember watching him when he first got to Formula One on a weekend with my dad, eating bacon sarnies, watching Jenson doing what I was dreaming to do.Hes done 17 years now, a long, long stint in this sport, but what he has given to it is fantastic.We were joking in the drivers briefing the other day. Max (Verstappen) was sitting next to me, along with Jenson and Felipe, and Jenson told Max You were just one-year-old when I first got to Formula One. That was kind of crazy.But Jenson is still young, still healthy, still fit, so I wish him all the best for the future.Button is the only man other than Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel to have won an F1 world championship since Kimi Raikkonen did so in 2007. Adidas Pas Cher Destockage . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Vente Adidas Pas Cher . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.pascheradidaschaussures.fr/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Adidas Pas Cher Soldes . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Chaussure Adidas Original Pas Cher . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. TORONTO -- The Nashville Predators are a confident team after overcoming a slow start.They will take a 4-0-2 November record (6-5-3 overall) into their game against the Toronto Maple Leafs (6-6-3) on Tuesday at Air Canada Centre.Even when we werent scoring, we knew we had players that were capable of scoring goals, Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. It just wasnt happening. I go back to those two shootout losses, and there were 50 quality chances in two games, and were just not getting that third goal.If you could get that third goal, or fourth goal, theres a chance youre going to win the hockey game.The Predators have scored 20 goals in six November games, one more than they totaled in eight October games.They have won three games in a row, including a 5-0 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday led by two goals from James Neal, who has scored five times in his past four games.The Maple Leafs are coming off a weekend of contrasting results.They scored four unanswered goals in the third period in a 6-3, comeback win over the Philadelphia Flyers at the ACC on Friday. Then they went on the road and lost 4-1 to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday.The game on Friday impressed Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock.I think its the first time since Ive been here that we came back like that, Babcock said. It says we have talent and skill. It says we stayed calm. We executed and finished. I liked our team (Friday) night.It was a different game against the Stanley Cup champion Penguins. Maple Leafs goaltender Frederik Andersen faced 49 shots. The Leafs have allowed 40 or more shots in four of their past six games.Three of the (Penguins goals), we ccould have done a better job, Babcock said.dddddddddddd. That part is disappointing. You cant play like that. I know we played (Friday) and I understand all that. But you rely on your structure and your ability to play defense and you wait for your chances.Babcock shuffled his lineup Saturday and likely will again Tuesday.Defenseman Frank Corrado played in his first game of the season against the Penguins after being a healthy scratch for the first 14 games. Defenseman Matt Hunwick returned from injured reserve Saturday, and fourth-line center Peter Holland played for the first time since Oct. 25.Defensemen Roman Polak and Connor Carrick and right winger Ben Smith were scratched. Center Zach Hyman did not skate with the team Monday but could play Tuesday.Predators goalie Pekka Rinne, who earned his 41st career shutout Saturday, is 4-0-2 with seven goals allowed in his past six starts.Hes been so strong, Laviolette said. Hes seeing it really well right now; hes in position, and I think our guys are feeding off of that in front of him.Rinne said, I thought that I had a good end of the season last year and good playoffs, but its ups and downs. But my main goal is to be consistent and be able to maintain a level where I felt like Im playing my best game every night. This home stretch has been really good for me and my teammates, and hopefully we can keep it going. We havent been great on the road so far, but hopefully we can play well, too.The Predators are 1-4-2 on the road, and the Maple Leafs are 5-2-0 at home. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.