idwest, where Bud Wilkinsons Oklahoma dynasty dominat

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.01.2018 10:42
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The NFL has fined Odell Beckham Jr. for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in last weekends game, marking the fourth time this season that the New York Giants star wide receiver has been fined.Beckham was fined $24,309 on Friday for taking off his helmet while celebrating a late-game touchdown against the Baltimore Ravens. He was flagged on the play and drew the ire of Giants coach Ben McAdoo, who acknowledged earlier this week that he spoke with Beckham about the penalty, saying we cant have it.Beckhams four fines through seven games have cost him $96,772 already this season.No matter what I do, theres going to be extra attention, period, Beckham said Friday. If I dyed my hair another color, there would be attention. If I wear some funky shoes, theres going to be extra attention. ... I have to do the best to not be a distraction to my team. I dont think theyve ever felt that way in a sense.Everyone in the locker room knows what it is with me. They know how I feel about them and what Im willing to do and give to them each and every day, not just on Sunday.In Week 1, Beckham was involved in a group celebration that cost him $12,154. In Week 2, he was docked $36,000 for a hit on New Orleans Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro.?After Week 4, he was docked $24,309 for taunting Xavier Rhodes?during a Monday Night Football game against the Minnesota Vikings.Beckham leads the Giants with 35 receptions for 581 yards and three touchdowns this season. He has been limited in practice this week because of a hip injury but was not on the Giants injury report Friday and is expected to play Sunday in London against the Los Angeles Rams.ESPN Giants reporter Jordan Raanan contributed to this report. Cheap Nets Jerseys . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Youth Nets Jerseys . JOHNS, N. http://www.cheapnetsjerseyschina.com/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Nets Jerseys From China . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Wholesale Nets Jerseys . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Monday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. A full Olympic Digest will be sent. All times EDT:- RIO DE JANEIRO -- American Allyson Felix thought she might win two individual medals at the Olympics. Instead, shed happily settle for one. Her chance comes Monday night in the 400-meter final. Race starts 9:45 p.m.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- Mark Cavendish, the winner of 30 stages in the Tour de France, tries to capture the Olympic medal that has long eluded him when he returns to the Rio velodrome for the omnium. Reigning gold medalist Lasse Norman Hansen of Denmark leads the six-discipline event at the midway point. Medal event starts 4:30 p.m.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- Russian world champion Evgeny Tishchenko and Kazakh bruiser Vassiliy Levit fight for the Olympic heavyweight gold medal. Fight starts 6:15 p.m.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- The U.S. womens field hockey team seeks a slot in the quarterfinals, but Germany is blocking the path. The Americans went 4-1 in pool play and are confident in the quest for their first medal since 1984. Game starts 11:30 a.m.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- The U.S. mens volleyball team tries to keep its quarterfinal hopes alive with a must-win match against Mexico in the fifth and final match of pool play at the Rio Olympics. Match started 10:35 a.m.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- The undefeated United States looks to advance to the semifinals of the Olympic womens water polo tournament with a victory over Brazil. Australia takes on Hungary, Russia faces Sppain and Italy meets China in the other quarterfinals.dddddddddddd US-Brazil game starts 1:10 p.m.- RIO DE JANEIRO -- Cuban heavyweight Mijian Lopez will wrestle for his third Olympic title. But Lopez will likely have to get through Turkish strongman Riza Kayaalp to win gold. Finals start 3 p.m.- SAN FRANCISCO -- Newly acquired Matt Moore will make his home debut for San Francisco, taking on the Pirates. The lefty is 0-1 with a 3.00 ERA in two starts since the Giants got him from Tampa Bay. San Francisco hosts former starter Ryan Vogelsong and the Pittsburgh Pirates. Game starts 10:15 p.m.- PHOENIX -- Fresh off a 16-2 thumping at the hands of Boston, Arizona returns home to face the New York Mets. Its the opener of a 10-game road trip for the Mets, who were swept by the lowly Diamondbacks in three games last week in New York. Bartolo Colon goes for his first win against Arizona. Game starts 9:40 p.m.- By the 1950s, college footballs balance of power had drifted away from the elite eastern schools and into the Midwest, where Bud Wilkinsons Oklahoma dynasty dominated the polls and set a record winning streak that still stands. Eds: Part of a series.- Various stories from NFL training camps.- UPPER ARLINGTON, Ohio -- The USGA tries again to play the final round of the U.S. Senior Open Championship after it was rained out Sunday. Miguel Angel Jimenez holds a 1-stroke lead over Gene Sauers. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.