heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 16.01.2019 12:42
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Paul Goydos shot a 3-under 67 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead into the final round of the PGA Tour Champions season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship.A day after opening with a 62 for a three-stroke lead, Goydos birdied the par-5 18th to reach 11-under 129 on Desert Mountain Clubs Cochise Course.I was happy. It was a nice day, Goydos said. The wind had calmed down a little bit. It seems to be windy in the morning here and better in the afternoon. Playing goods an advantage to some extent.Colin Montgomerie, third in the Charles Schwab Cup season standings, remained second. He followed his opening 65 with a 66. The Scot matched playing partner Goydos with a closing birdie.Points leader Bernhard Langer was third at 7 under after a 66.The top five in the standings -- Richmond winner Scott McCarron is second, followed by Montgomerie, Joe Durant and Miguel Angel Jimenez -- can take the season title with a victory Sunday. Durant was tied for 15th at 1 under after a 69, McCarron was tied for 17th at even par after a 71, and Jimenez was 22nd at 1 over after a 67.The season standings were reset after the event last week in Virginia, with Langers lead over McCarron reduced from 935,657 to 200. The tournament winner will receive $440,000 and 2,000 points.I just know that theres a bunch of possibilities, like we imagined, and here we are, Langer said. I guess right now if it stands like this, Monty and I would be tied and were going to a playoff. But will it stand that way tomorrow, nobody knows. I dont know. Its certainly exciting, its volatile. You know, it comes down the stretch.The 59-year-old German has a tour-high four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,836,459. He won season titles in 2010, 2014 and 2015. Hes recovering from a left knee injury that forced him to withdraw from the playoff opener at Sherwood.Its been the same for the last two weeks, just being very careful walking, Langer said. I cant read my putts properly because I cant bend down the way I used to. But my goal is to finish the tournament, not to read my putts properly. Obviously, I would love to read them right, but if that would kick me out of the tournament, thats no good, so Ive just got to do what Ive got to do.Goydos is 24th in the standings. The two-time PGA Tour winner won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in July for his third senior title. He shot a 59 in the PGA Tours 2010 John Deere Classic.Ive gotten off to good starts and, hopefully, I can continue that tomorrow, Goydos said. A little sloppy on the back nine, quite frankly. But Im Paul Goydos, Im not Bernhard Langer, as Ive proven time after time after time after time. But I hung in there pretty good. Made a couple birdies on the 5 pars, which is nice, and looking forward to playing tomorrow. Cheap Air Max 270 For Sale . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Wholesale Air Max 270 . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. http://www.cheapairmax270trainers.com/ . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Air Max 270 Outlet . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Chea Air Max 270 China . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. CHICAGO -- Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook has been ruled out for a game against the New York Rangers due to an upper-body injury.Seabrook got hurt in the second period of Tuesday nights 4-0 victory over Arizona. He awkwardly tumbled into the boards after a hit by Jordan Martinook.Seabrook, who has two goals and 14 assists in 28 games, is day to day. The durable Seabrook missed just one regular-season ggame last season.dddddddddddd.The Blackhawks also were without captain Jonathan Toews and goaltender Corey Crawford for Friday nights matchup with New York. Toews hasnt played since Nov. 23 because of an upper-body injury, and Crawford is recovering from an emergency appendectomy. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.