from thee free throw line.ddddddddddddIts st

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.01.2019 09:18
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MANCHESTER, England -- Michael Bisping retained his UFC middleweight title early by taking a unanimous decision victory over Dan Henderson at UFC 204 at the Manchester Arena on Sunday, ending the retiring Americans career in defeat.The fight started tentatively, with Henderson wary of combinations from Bisping, and the Englishman concerned about the right hook with which Henderson had knocked him out at UFC 100.With 30 seconds to go in the first round, however, the 46-year-old Henderson landed the shot for which he is known, almost finishing Bisping and creating prominent swelling under his left eye.With Bisping controlling the second round, a groin strike not spotted by the referee, and led to an ailing Henderson hitting the right hook, dropping Bisping once more, although again he was able to recover.The remaining rounds were less dramatic, although Bisping continued to land more strikes. That led to the judges awarding the hometown favorite the fight, despite the differences in overall damage.He just kicked my ass, man. Hes as tough as old boots, said a relieved Bisping after the fight.Henderson had announced his retirement prior to the fight, and confirmed it afterward.That was the last time anyone will see me fight live, Henderson said. I appreciate all the support throughout my career, worldwide. I gave my heart and soul to this sport.I came up a little short, but not bad for an old man.In the co-main event, Gegard Mousasi defeated Vitor Belfort in the middleweight division.After an early flurry of punches by Belfort, he took a head kick in round two, and referee Marc Goddard stopped the bout quickly when the Brazilian fell to the ground and covered up under fire from punches.(Belfort) is a legend. Fighting him is an honour, said Mousasi after the bout. He then challenged UFC legend Anderson Silva, stating that it would be a good fight for me.Jimi Manuwa delivered three good punches to take his fight against interim light-heavyweight contender Ovince St. Preux.After being out-wrestled in round 1, Manuwa landed a left to the body, an overhand right, and a left-hook to stop the bout, and invigorate a crowd that was beginning to wilt at just after 4 a.m. local time, with the event timed to suit U.S. television audiences.Stefan Struve became the first man to finish Daniel Omielanczuk in MMA competition, winning via darce choke for the 17th submission victory of his career. After the bout, he reminded UFCs matchmakers that he holds a TKO victory over current heavyweight title-holder Stipe Miocic.Bosnias Mirsad Bektic returned to action for the first time since May 2015 and took a rear naked choke victory over Russell Doane in the featherweight division, giving him a 4-0 record in the UFC.In the final fight of the preliminary card, Londons Brad Pickett was rocked by a spinning back elbow, never fully recovering before submitting to Iuri Alcantaras triangle choke. Cheap Nike Blazer Wholesale . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Nike Blazer Sale Online . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.nikeblazercheap.com/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Cheap Nike Blazer Shoes .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Cheap Nike Blazer Sale . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. MIAMI -- Coach Jim Larranaga wanted more assists and fewer turnovers from his Miami Hurricanes, and they accomplished half of that assignment Saturday, which was enough to beat Wofford.The Hurricanes tied their season high with 15 assists, which helped them overcome 16 turnovers and win 74-57 in the HoopHall Miami Invitational.Those statistics have been substandard this season while the young Hurricanes develop cohension, Larranaga said.Almost every guy on the team has a new role from last year, he said. We wanted to create more assists with fewer turnovers. We got the assists; we still have too many turnovers.Junior JaQuan Newton totaled a career-high nine assists to go with 15 points for the Hurricanes (6-2). Senior forward Kamari Murphy had a career-high 14 points, often thanks to good passes from the perimeter.This last week coach L emphasized ball movement and everybody getting touches, Murphy said. We showed that today. My teammates did a great job finding me off the rolls on the baseline so I could finish.Davon Reed added 13 points for Miami, and freshman Bruce Brown had 12 points and three steals while playing 37 minutes.Another fine Hurricanes team, Wofford coach Mike Young said. We had our moments and made them work and made them guard some things that maybe they havent guarded this season. But coach Larranaga has another quality team.As so oftentimes happens in games like this, the bigger, stronger athletes ultimately get the best of you, and I thought thats what happened. Just not enough good things to make it even more interesting.Cameron Jackson came off the bench and had 16 points and four steals in 15 minutes for Wofford (2-6).Miami shot 50 percent from the field, including 7 for 15 from 3-point range, and went 19 for 21 from thee free throw line.ddddddddddddIts still early in the season, Murphy said. Everybodys learning each other, and were still learning what offense best fits us. Weve always had the defensive intensity so were just finding our offense -- where guys like it, where guys like to be on the court. When we have great ball movement and flow, this is the type of result youre going to get.RUNSThe Hurricanes raced to leads of 17-4 and 24-6. The margin was 32-15 when Wofford mounted a comeback.Miami went without a field goal for the first seven minutes of the second half, allowing Wofford to close to within five points. Dejan Vasiljevic and Brown then sank consecutive 3-pointers, and Miami was never again threatened.We came out a little flat the second half, Newton said. Coach L called a timeout and we had to regroup. Once we got ourselves together and got the defensive stops that we needed, we just started running our offense again.SMALL TURNOUTThe stands were mostly empty at the Miami Heats arena, but the crowd did include Heat president Pat Riley and owner Micky Arison. Announced attendance was 4,885.Illinois beat VCU 64-46 in the opening game.BIG PICTUREWofford: They Terriers have lost to Louisiana State, Colorado and Miami by a combined 54 points.Miami: The Hurricanes count rebounding as a strength, and they outrebounded Wofford 35-24. Murphy had 10 and was chosen the games most valuable player.UP NEXTWofford: The Terriers play host to Virginia Wise on Tuesday.Miami: The Hurricanes, who play all six December games in South Florida, face South Carolina State on Tuesday.---More AP College Basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.