nd up climbing the summit early, but th

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 11.01.2019 16:14
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Changes could be coming for the New York Jets.Coach Todd Bowles was scheduled to meet with his staff -- as he does the day after every game -- on Tuesday night, and switching things up at various positions was on the table.Including at quarterback.Were going to talk about more than that, Bowles said during a conference call Tuesday, but theres a possibility every week that there will be some changes made player-wise.Ryan Fitzpatrick was pulled in the second half of the Jets 28-3 loss at Arizona on Monday night and replaced by former starter Geno Smith.Fitzpatrick has an NFL-leading 11 interceptions, and Smith added one of his own in mop-up duty against the Cardinals. Bowles said in his postgame news conference that the Jets would stick with Fitzpatrick for Sundays game against Baltimore.Bowles said he revisited his postgame comments regarding the quarterback situation, but insisted that he wants to meet with general manager Mike Maccagnan and his coaching staff before announcing whether or not he was making a change.After the game, its always going to be status quo, Bowles said during the conference call, because Im never going to tell the media anything before I meet with my coaches and my GM and the rest of the staff.But many fans and media wondered if it might be time to look toward the future and see what Bryce Petty, a fourth-rounder last year, or rookie Christian Hackenberg, a second-rounder, can do with the Jets off to a 1-5 start.Petty just returned to practice last week, though, following a preseason shoulder injury, and Hackenberg has been limited to scout team snaps.Its possible, Bowles acknowledged. Weve still got some stages to go before we get to that point, but its definitely possible.Fitzpatrick was re-signed to a one-year, $12 million deal on the eve of training camp, a move most Jets players celebrated after the veteran quarterback set a franchise record with 31 touchdown passes and led New York to a 10-6 record and within a win of a playoff spot.But Fitzpatrick has had a rough go of it this season, including a six-interception performance at Kansas City on Sept. 25.Meanwhile, Smith has tried to stay patient, but he told an ESPN reporter before the game Monday night that he was getting antsy while being stuck on the sideline as the team struggles.I dont have any thoughts on a backup player saying anything, Bowles said of Smiths comments. Theyre backups for a reason and if they get a chance to play, they better prove themselves worthy of playing, regardless of who the person is.Smith had a good start to his first action of this season in the fourth quarter, connecting on his first four passes. But on third-and-3 from the Cardinals 40, Smith fumbled as he was sacked, but the Jets recovered. He was intercepted by Tyrann Mathieu on the next play.He did show some promise when he was in there, Bowles said. He understood the game plan. He did good for the drive he was in there.Bowles acknowledged that his coaching staff will remain unchanged for now.Weve had success with the coaches and players that we have, he said. Were not having success right now, in the past four weeks. Some people get rid of people and have success, but some people get rid of people and have failure.You have to know what you have and you have to navigate it through and work toward getting better as a team. I think we have those people to do that.While the quarterback gets most of the blame, the secondary has struggled mightily, as has the offensive line and the running game, to name a few areas of concern.The defensive line was expected to be a major force, but it has also not played up to par through six games.The effort theyre giving is fine, Bowles said of the D-line. Weve just got to clean up some small things.But a lot of small issues have contributed to what has been a big mess of a start for the Jets.And at 1-5, Bowles knows that New Yorks postseason prospects are growing slimmer with each loss.Theyre not finished, but they dont look bright, thats for sure, Bowles said. Were just trying to win a ballgame. Weve got to take it a week at a time. Were not even discussing playoffs. We havent discussed playoffs since the season began, actually. Weve got to have a quick turnaround and weve got to play better.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike Zoom Shoes . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Cheap Nike Zoom Online .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. http://www.cheapnikezoom.us/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Cheap Nike Zoom Sale .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Nike Zoom Online Shop . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night.I have always enjoyed the way Danny Cipriani has played, and feel he has not had as much Test rugby as I believe he warrants, but I am nonetheless excited to see Alex Lozowski in the England squad. For me it speaks volumes of Englands depth, as well as Eddie Jones willingness to pluck players from outside the traditional big names. With this weekends Championship game on our screens, depth is something that has been particularly on my mind all week.Recent talk of scrapping the promotion play-offs in the Championship has me concerned about what will happen to the game on our shores. I know business is business, but rugby is still a sport and therefore has to remain competitive at all levels in order to maintain its appeal. We must keep the promotion-relegation system if we are to retain our integrity. As the wage gap keeps increasing, towards arguably north of £8 million-a-year, we are in danger of pricing our game out of the reach of those not currently involved at the upper levels. Watch NOW TV All the excitement of Sky Sports at your fingertips for £6.99. No contract In the Championship game on Sunday you will have your first view of promotion favourites London Irish. When they were relegated at the end of last season, the Exiles had a large parachute payment to help them cope with the drop, while the rest of the division is funded by the RFU on a figure of around £500,000. You can already see the huge disparity between the leagues, and the void is something that should concern the RFU as well as the PRL.You need a highly competitive league beneath the Premiership, and the Championship needs something to play for right until the end of the season, which the play-off system offers. Without the play-offs you potentially have a team securing promotion into the Premiership by Easter. Bristol beat Doncaster 28-13 at Castle Park in the first leg of last seasons final London Irish are currently unbeaten, and with the squad they have, should stretch out to a healthy lead over the next few months. I would add that Yorkshire Carnegiie are also unbeaten, and might have something to say about London Irish stretching out to an unassailable lead! For the sake of a competitive league, I certainly hope they do.ddddddddddddIf one team does end up climbing the summit early, but there are still play-off places available at the end of the season, then teams who cant finish top of the league still have something to play for right up to May, which makes for a healthy league.In some leagues where there is no promotion and relegation, the end of the season sees a higher number of dead rubbers. London Scottish vs London Irish October 30, 2016, 2:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Below the Championship, according to recent reports the RFU are looking to place restriction on National 1 teams, to stop clubs from paying out more than £150,000 in total salary. That number then reduces to £100,000 in National 2 and £50,000 in National 3. How is that fair, and further than that, how is that even policed?That will stop competition for promotion into the Premiership, which stifles progression and achievement in the wider game. My mantra is that if youre good enough to secure promotion then you are good enough, no one team deserves it more than the others.The vast funding for TV deals and club-and-country packages need to be distributed as evenly as possible, not just top-heavy.We have a great game, there is some fantastic talent operating in the Championship, dont ruin what is a progressive league by under-funding it. The rich should not get richer in this great game of ours, we dont want a cartel or a mini-FIFA to dictate its future.You can watch Premier League football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Premiership home Premiership table Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.