mper Anju Bobby George who was present at the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.01.2019 12:48
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Chicago Blackhawks defenceman Duncan Keith said he accidentally high-sticked Los Angeles Kings forward Jeff Carter in the face in Game 3 of the Western Conference finals. Kings coach Darryl Sutter thought Keith got off easily with a double minor after opening a gash on Carters face during the Blackhawks 3-1 loss to the defending Stanley Cup champions in Game 3 on Tuesday night. Keith clipped Carter during an exchange well behind the play in the second period. After Carter took a short hack at Keiths hand while the defenceman bent down to pick up his glove, Keith responded by skating behind Carter and hitting him in the face with a one-handed swing of his stick, dropping Carter to the ice. "Yeah, it was accidental," Keith said. "Obviously, I wanted to give him a tap, but not where I got him. I felt bad. Im glad to see that he came back. It was just a scuffle. It was an accident." The injury forced Carter, who wears a visor, to miss the Kings ensuing four-minute power play, which went nowhere. Carter, who scored two goals in the Kings Stanley Cup-clinching victory over New Jersey last year, has six goals in this post-season, sharing the Kings lead with Justin Williams. Keith apparently attempted to apologize to Carter on the ice after Carter returned to the game. Sutter thought Keith deserved a harsher penalty for his actions, calling it "retaliation." "I didnt think it was a four-minute penalty," Sutter said. "Thought it was a wrong call. ... Thats three head injuries now in the playoffs for us. I dont know how to answer it. Its retaliation with a stick. Its not a high stick. Whatever they want to call it, theyll call it. Dont even need video." The Kings lost centre Jarret Stoll for six games in the second round with an apparent concussion from an illegal hit by San Joses Raffi Torres. Stoll returned for the conference finals, but the Kings then lost leading scorer Mike Richards for the past two games after a big hit late in Game 1 from Chicagos Dave Bolland. Carter led the Western Conference with 26 goals during the regular season. His midseason arrival from Columbus last year was a factor in the Kings improbable surge to their first Stanley Cup title. Keith also is a Stanley Cup winner and the Blackhawks top defenceman, recording a team-leading 26:47 of ice time in Game 3. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China . PAUL, Minn. http://www.adidasshoesdiscount.com/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Adidas Shoes China Free Shipping . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Tejaswin Shankar added to his senior record-surpassing effort in the high jump at the 32nd Junior Nationals by also winning the gold medal in the triple jump event at the Nehru stadium in Coimbatore. But in a goof-up that neither the AFI (Athletics Federation of India) nor the Tamil Nadu State Athletics Association were willing to claim responsibility for, no gold medal was available for Shankar. The organisers of the junior nationals had run out of medals for the competition.In all there was a shortfall of 29 gold medals, 27 silver and as many bronze medals.AFI secretary general CK Valson said that while the medals had been procured from Delhi, he had only been made aware of the shortage in the last day of the event. There are 125 events in the junior nationals so sometime it becomes difficult to keep track of the number of medals. But if there were fewer number of medals that had been procured, we should have been told in advance. We could have brought more medals from Delhi, he says.Latha, the treasurer of the Tamil Nadu athletics federation - the event organisers - said that it was the AFIs job to get the medals from Delhi and the organisers role was to give what medals were available to the athletes.In an effort to address the situation, Valson said that the AFI would post the medals to the respective state associations which would subsequently disburse the medals.While long jumpers often participate in the triple jump event, a high jumper taking part in the triple is unusual. Shankar was taking part in the triple jump event for only the second time in his career. The 17-year-old won gold in the Delhi state championships held a couple of months earlier, which was just a few weeks since he took up the triple jump event.He cleared 15.21m, to better Tamil Nadus K Kamalraj who jumped 14.91. Shankar, though, was unable to get either the meet or national U-18 record which stand at 15.63 and 15.52 respectively.Shankars form had the refinement that can be expected of someone with just a couple of monnths of practice in an event known for its technical challenge.dddddddddddd. Former Long jumper Anju Bobby George who was present at the venue would say Shankar had a strong step and jump phase but was very weak in the initially hop jump and in his landing. Despite those limitations, Shankar was still far ahead of the field.While his flaws were noticeable, its not something Shankar is bothered by. I only take part in the triple jump because the drills are something that help me in the high jump as well. I was expecting to win a gold but I wasnt thinking of getting a record. The triple jump is just a fun event for me, he says.He, however, missed out on the best athlete award in the U-18 boys category. Considering that he had broken the senior national record, Shankar might have been expected to claim the award. Instead it went to Haryanas Dipender Dabas who won the U-18 shot put event with a meet record.It was a quirk of the system that decided it. The recipient of the award is calculated according to an IAAF points system. By jumping 2.26m, Shankar earned 1144 points as per the system. Dabas who threw the shot 20.65m, took 1159 points. However, unlike Shankar who was competing in essentially an open competition, Dabas was using a lighter shot put (weighing 5kg as against the senior shot that weighs 6kg). As such, Dabas had a distinct advantage when points were being calculated.Indeed, the best athletes in all the boys categories (U-20, U-18, U-16 and U-14) went to shot putters. Yes it seems like they have an advantage because of the implements they are using, but there is no way to calculate the points for a junior event where the equipment is lighter, Dr. Tony Daniel, Technical Committee chairman of the federation, said.?As it stands, Shankar will head home to Delhi with a medal and a national record. He will have to collect the second gold medal from the AFI office.? China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.