take back [when playing them].I dont know th

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 08.01.2019 12:20
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Even with two road points secure, Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien was far from happy Saturday night.This wasnt a game I was accustomed to the last week or so, Julien said after Bostons 2-1 win over the Arizona Coyotes. We cant be satisfied with just two points. We have to be able to play better. We looked like a team that thought it would be an easy night.David Pastrnak got his team-leading 10th goal, Ryan Spooner also scored and Tuukka Rask stopped 31 shots for the Bruins, who have won three of their last four overall and nine straight against Arizona.Boston has not lost to the Coyotes since Oct. 9, 2010, during a season-opening series in Prague.Radim Vrbata scored a power-play goal and Louis Domingue made 27 saves for the Coyotes, who have lost two straight and three of their past four.Its a game of inches and right now were just a little bit behind, Domingue said. Weve got to start with ourselves, look in the mirror and know we can do better. Were last in the league -- were not there now, but weve been there a long time. Weve just got to find common ground and work as a team.Boston dominated play in the first period, generating multiple scoring chances off Coyotes turnovers but failing to score.The Bruins finally broke through to lead 1-0 at 7:54 of the second. David Backes passed from behind the net to Zdeno Chara just above the circles, and Spooner redirected his shot past Domingue for his third goal.Hes got a bomb, Spooner said. I was kind of scared standing there but Im glad it went into the back of the net.Pastrnak made it 2-0 just under two minutes later, taking a pass from Brad Marchand off the right boards and beating Domingue from the top of the right circle.Pastrnak is tied for second in the league in goals, trailing only Winnipeg rookie Patrik Laine.Marchand had a chance to extend the lead further with 5:27 left in the period but was stopped on a partial breakaway by a Domingue pad save.Vrbata cut the Bruins lead to 2-1 with 7:55 left, firing a shot from the left that bounced off the left post, into Rasks body and back into the net.Arizona mustered only a handful of scoring chances during the first two periods. The Coyotes best chance came early in the second period when Max Domi took control of a rebound in the low slot and pushed the puck flush against the left post before it was cleared.Our execution was just poor, Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. We turned over a lot of pucks and brought some problems on ourselves. We pushed in the third but it wasnt enough.Game notes Vrbata has five points in his last four games. He tied David Ellett for 16th place on the franchises career scoring list with his 299th career point. ... Charas assist was the 400th of his career. ... Coyotes D Michael Stone returned to the lineup after missing six games with an upper-body injury. Stone has missed nine of Arizonas first 13 games because of injury. ... After completing a full practice on Friday, Coyotes G Mike Smith has been upgraded to day-to-day. ... Julien gave his players the morning off Saturday and will do the same Sunday when the Bruins travel to Colorado to complete a back-to-back set against the Avalanche.UP NEXTBruins: Play Sunday night at Colorado.Coyotes: Play at Calgary on Wednesday night. Cheap Air Max 95 . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Mens Air Max 90 .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.airmax2018sale.us/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Youth Air Max Sale . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Cheap Air Max Store .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. The NASCAR drivers have two plans when they compete against the Evil Geniuses in Halo and the new NASCAR Heat Evolution games Saturday in Illinois.They, of course, plan to win when doing their thing in the NASCAR game.And they want some tips so they can beat their friends back home in anything else.Several NASCAR drivers in the Xfinity Series (NASCARs top developmental series, much like Triple-A baseball) will play Evil Geniuses in front of fans Saturday in a promotion set up by Xfinity, which sponsors EG as well as the ESL pro gaming league. The Evil Geniuses also will play against fans at the event at Chicagoland Speedway, where NASCARs top three national series are competing this weekend.Halo, theyll get me, said NASCAR driver Darrell Bubba Wallace Jr. I was big into Halo 1 and then lost it.But NASCAR? Its the same as out here on the racetrack. I know how to dump somebody.Wallace, Erik Jones, Brennan Poole, Ben Kennedy and Matt Tifft will match their gaming skills against EGs Ryan Towey Towey, Jason Lunchbox Brown, Justin Roy Brown, Tyler Ninja Blevins, Tom Ogre2 Ryan and Cameron VictoryX Thorlakson.Ive already played an entire season in the [NASCAR] game already, Poole said. Maybe I will have the upper hand. Im excited about it and to get to play some Halo.I havent played Halo in a while. Ive been big into playing Battlefield and Call of Duty. I was a big Red Dead Redemption fan, too. ... I think I can beat them in the NASCAR game.The 25-year-old said while being on the rroad to race for much of his life, his best form of communication with hometown friends was through Xbox Live.ddddddddddddThose guys are probably going to whup me at Halo, Poole said. Maybe I will be able to pick up some stuff from them. ... [My friends] are really good, too, because all they do is play games. It would be awesome if I could pick up some things [to] take back [when playing them].I dont know that Ill give any of those tips out that they show me.Although the drivers are into the games, Poole and Wallace admitted they arent too familiar with esports leagues. Poole has watched a little bit.Those guys are incredibly good, Poole said. Ill jump on there and play a little bit and think Im good and to see some of the stuff they are able to do, their reaction time is just incredible.Driving a race car, your reaction time has to be good. Its a little bit different skill set.The Evil Geniuses won $6.6 million for capturing the Dota 2 world championship in 2015, and the Dota 2 winner in 2016 earned $9 million of a purse that was worth more than $20 million. That purse is bigger than that of the Daytona 500.Are you serious? 22-year-old Wallace said when he heard about how much the purse can be for top gamers. Wow. Thats impressive. ... Thats crazy.I tried to do some [League of Legends] stuff, me and buddies in high school, and I wasnt very good. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.