en have to find a way to manufacture wins.We ne

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.01.2019 13:09
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers starting defensive end Greg Hardy said he isnt about to let his contract be a distraction and keep him from being a "dominant" player this season. It might even inspire him to play harder. The Panthers outspoken fourth-year player said Tuesday he plans to report to training camp on time and play this season even if he doesnt get a new contract from the Panthers. Hardy had been hoping for a new contract after a breakout season in 2012 in which he posted a career-high 11 sacks and 61 tackles. But with Carolinas struggles getting under the NFL salary cap this off-season no long-term deal has been reached. Hardy said he understands the teams financial restrictions and wont allow his contractual situation to be a distraction. Hardy missed four voluntary practices during OTAs raising speculation he might hold out. But he attended the teams first mandatory minicamp practice Tuesday and dispelled that notion. "Yeah, I will be there bright and early, same as always," Hardy said of his plans for training camp. Hardy is in the final year of a four-year contract and will make $1.35 million this season. He would become an unrestricted free agent after the 2013 season if the Panthers dont reach a long-term deal with him. Hardys agent Drew Rosenhaus has not returned phone calls. Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman has said the team will not comment on contract matters. "You cant think about it," Hardy said of his contract status. "Its one of those things where I know the position of the team. Thats what I have an agent for. Its not really my job... I told my agent dont even tell me. I feel like its hard to play and be an agent for yourself at the same time. So I will come up and do my part and let him do his part." In the meantime, Hardy said his focus is on taking another step forward. Last year he and fellow defensive end Charles Johnson combined for 23.5 sacks and the Panthers were ninth in the league in sacks per play. The outspoken Hardy said feels like the Panthers defensive line -- which he has already dubbed "Monsters Inc." -- can be one of the most dominant in the league following the addition of defensive tackles Star Lotulelei and Kawann Short, the teams top two draft picks. "I feel like we finally have a full D-line, our whole team and were ready to dominate," Hardy said. "... It comes down to who do you double team? If you cant double team everybody or youre (in trouble). Its only five against four." Hardy is not one who lacks for confidence. Last year he predicted the out-of-playoff-contention Panthers would beat up on quarterback Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons late in the season, and Carolina did just that. This year, Hardy said he feels like "nobody can stop me" when it comes to his pass rush. Hes slimmed down to about 280 pounds in an effort to improve his speed coming off the edge. When asked about his personal goals this season, Hardy grinned and said he wants 50 sacks. "Why shoot low, right?" Hardy said. "If Im going to shoot at it, Im going to shoot at it with a 50 calibre. Im going to shoot at a little bird with a 50-calibre bullet. Thats the goal for this year, 50 sacks, thats where Im at." Hardy has become known for his outlandish statements and bold predictions. Now the man who paints his face and turns his persona into an imaginary creature he calls "Kraken" on game day, is hoping his confidence will rub off on his Carolina teammates. "This year, its complete domination, savage, ruthless, disgusting all-out Kraken-type stuff," Hardy said. "Except its going to spread. Im tired of having to stick up for everybody. Were about to come out with a nasty attitude. Its going to be monstrous." NOTES: Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart was held out of practice with a sore ankle. ... Rookie Edmund Kugbila has been working with the first team at right guard ahead of veteran Geoff Hangartner. Cheap Ultra Boost White . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Grey Adidas Ultra Boost 2018 . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.cheapultraboostfreeshipping.com/ .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheap Ultra Boost Mens . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Black Adidas Ultra Boost 2018 . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. CALGARY, Alberta -- Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau?will miss six weeks after undergoing surgery for a fractured finger, the team announced Thursday.In speaking to the doctors last night and this morning, theyre really happy with how everything went, Flames general manager Brad Treliving said.Gaudreau suffered the injury in Tuesdays 1-0 win over the Minnesota Wild. The team said a timeline for his return will be provided in the coming days.Its his finger, so it can be four [weeks], it can be six, you dont know, Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said.For me, Im just preparing for the worst-case scenario, and thats how it goes. But we wont know anything on this injury until we hear from the doctors. It could be less, it could be more.Gaudreau left Tuesdays game early in the third period after taking a slash to the hand.The NHL has tried to crack down on that stuff, Gulutzan said. What we did last night was we addressed it with the officials, after the second period. There were a few whacks there that Johnny had to go off for. But the third whack got him. But we addressed it.The 23-year-old native of Salem, New Jersey, has 11 points (five goals, six assists) in 17 games this season.Hee signed a $40.dddddddddddd million, six-year contract extension with the Flames last month. Gaudreau struggled at the start of the season, with two goals in his first 14 games, but had three goals in his last two games.Thats a big piece out of our lineup and our team, Flames captain Mark Giordano said. I felt like Johnny was going out there and getting his game to where it needs to be. So its a tough blow.Linden Vey will take Gaudreaus spot in the lineup, but will center the third line between Matt Stajan and Alex Chiasson.Sam Bennett will be elevated to the first line alongside Sean Monahan and Troy Brouwer.Were going to have to continue to play tight-checking, Gulutzan said. Were not the first team or the last thats going to lose a star player and then have to find a way to manufacture wins.We needed to improve, we all know that, and find an identify of a game, or the building blocks of a game thats going to let you have long-term success. When you take an offensive guy out of your lineup, you have to solidify the way you play defensively as a group. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.