He was dismissed by the team last March after th

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.01.2019 10:49
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Pat Riley said he regrets letting Dwyane Wade leave the Miami Heat, acknowledging that he was floored by the superstars decision to join the Chicago Bulls in free agency.Riley addressed Wades departure during a news conference Saturday, one day after the 12-time All-Star officially signed a two-year deal with his hometown Bulls.What happened with Dwyane floored me, Riley said. Im going to miss the fact of what I might have had planned for him and his future and how I saw the end and my thought process in how I could see his end here with the Heat. ... Its my responsibility to sort of make that happen. I didnt make it happen. Dwyane left, and the buck stops here.Wade said last week that a business rift with Riley played a significant role in his decision to end his 13-year career with Miami. Wade helped lead the Heat to three NBA championships and is the franchises all-time leading scorer.Riley, the Heats president, admitted that he was not as involved in the negotiation process as he needed to be in order to retain Wade, who turned down Miamis two-year, $40 million offer earlier this month in favor of Chicagos two-year, $47 million offer.Riley wasnt in New York when the Heat last met with Wade on July 6, only a few hours before he announced that he was picking Chicago. In that last meeting, which was handled by Heat managing general partner Micky Arison and CEO Nick Arison, the teams offer was raised slightly -- though not to the level of what Chicago was able to pay.I have great regret I didnt put myself in the middle of it and immerse myself in the middle of it and get in a canoe and paddle to the Mediterranean if I had to, be in New York when he arrived on the 6th and greet him at the airport, Riley said. I wasnt there in the middle of the negotiation, and thats my job. Its not going to be the same without him. We will forge ahead.Riley said he believes Wades decision wasnt fueled by money, but rather something else.That is where we both failed ... I more than he, because hes the asset, hes the star, hes the face of the franchise, Riley said. I should have done everything that I could have verbally in trying to change his mindset to mine, a big picture, a better picture, or one that I thought would help him.Whether that would have worked is unknown, and irrelevant now anyway. Wade went home to Chicago, and for the Heat its time for the aftermath that follows whenever theres a superstar-level goodbye. Riley has been through it plenty of times before in Miami, whether it was Alonzo Mourning or LeBron James or Shaquille ONeal or Brian Grant or Eddie Jones.This, Riley said, is different.Weve had a tough summer, he said.Riley said he hasnt spoken with Wade since he decided to leave the Heat. Riley has been working on an email to send Wade at some point, and he expects that when they see each other again, a warm embrace will be involved.My thoughts were always to try to make the team better and at the same time try to make sure that Dwyane, over the course of the three, four, five years that he had left in his career, that he was going to get his money, Riley said. He would get it -- but not at the expense of paralyzing our ability to win. If theres anything I could have done better, I would have done it. But right now, theres no do-overs in this thing.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Basketball Jerseys Sale . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Basketball Jerseys Outlet . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.basketballcheapjerseys.com/ . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Stitched Basketball Jerseys . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. The top 25 teams in The Associated Press college basketball poll, with first-place votes in parentheses, records through Nov. 13, total points based on 25 points for a first-place vote through one point for a 25th-place vote and preseason ranking:Record Pts Prv1. Duke (58) 2-0 1613 12. Kentucky (1) 2-0 1508 23. Villanova (5) 1-0 1492 44. Oregon 1-0 1349 55. North Carolina 2-0 1347 66. Indiana (1) 1-0 1322 117. Kansas 0-1 1206 38. Virginia 1-0 1121 89. Wisconsin 1-0 1097 910. Arizona 1-0 1092 1011. Xavier 1-0 1025 712. Louisville 1-0 811 1313. Michigan St. 0-1 729 1214. Gonzaga 1-0 725 1415. Purdue 1-0 700 1516. UCLA 22-0 622 1617.dddddddddddd Saint Marys (Cal) 1-0 593 1718. Syracuse 1-0 551 1919. West Virginia 1-0 392 2020. Iowa St. 1-0 254 2421. Rhode Island 1-0 250 2322. Creighton 1-0 232 2223. Texas 1-0 230 2124. Cincinnati 1-0 120 -25. California 1-0 109 -Others receiving votes: Dayton 102, Maryland 100, Florida St. 95, San Diego St. 54, Florida 38, Miami 38, Wichita St. 37, Butler 26, NC State 23, Virginia Tech 21, Texas A&M 16, Notre Dame 14, Oklahoma 11, Ohio St. 9, UConn 9, Marquette 7, Monmouth (NJ) 7, Clemson 6, Seton Hall 6, Colorado 5, Mississippi St. 4, Ohio 2, Wagner 2, Yale 1, SMU 1, Princeton 1. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.