One morning, the sky

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.01.2019 04:22
von ylq123 • Gaser Lehrling II | 91 Beiträge

One morning, the sky was raining heavily. I looked out the window and thought about how to go to school. My father seemed to see my thoughts and said, "I will send you to such a big rain." I heard Dad��s I am very happy with thister eating breakfast, we are going out Fb Distributors Marlboro Cigarettes. Since there is only one umbrella left in the house, I will share it with my father. But how can I cover two people with a small umbrella? In order to prevent me from getting rain, my father will try to lean on the umbrella as much as possible Newport 100S Carton Cheap And Free Shipping. However, I saw that my father��s body is wet, so I said "Dad, let's take the umbrella to your side. I don't care about it for a while." Dad said: "It's okay, it doesn't matter, it's not a little wet." At that time, I was in tears, tears like The broken beads are like that. I thought: God, please don't make it so big! Let's be a little smaller! But God seems to be doing the right thing with me, not obedient, just like a child.t tears covered my eyes and the school arrived. I thought: When the school is over, it will take a few steps. If you want to have an umbrella Bulk Cigarettes For Sale, it doesn't matter. Then, I will give the umbrella to my father Newports For Cheap, but my father will not. He said that it will wet the clothes. We pushed a few rounds. After that, the umbrella still gave me, looking at the back of my father's departure, my heart could not be calm for a long time. At this time, two cold teardrops fell on my face, I is very kind to some children, but it is more caring for me. Whenever I encounter difficulties, my father always puts out a pair of warm hands to help me and guide me. My exams are often careless, but my father didn't yell at me, but just told me to be careful every time, and don't be wrong again. Every time my dad said these words, my heart would not be uncomfortable. I still thought, "I still understand my father." Many things made me realize that my father is as tall and generous as a mountain Buy Cigaretes Marlboro.the saying goes, "Father love is like a mountain, mother love is like a sea." Indeed, I can often experience the generous fatherly love of a mountain.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.