, too. ... Were pleased with the health of

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 04.01.2019 12:39
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Josh Hawkinson and freshman Malachi Flynn each scored 18 points to help Washington State beat Division II Central Washington 81-76 on Tuesday night.Washington State was behind 42-36 at halftime but Ike Iroegbu scored 14 of his 15 points in the second half to help hold off the Wildcats. The Cougars took a 55-53 lead with just under 12 minutes left on Iroegbus basket and they never trailed again.Hawkinson grabbed 12 rebounds for his 42nd career double-double but the Cougars (2-0) were outrebounded 42-35. Flynn, playing in his second game at point guard, turned it over just once in 32 minutes.Washington State made 27 of 54 shots (50 percent) but hit just 4 of 14 from 3-point range.Dom Hunter made four 3-pointers and scored 26 points for Central Washington. He was 9 of 24 from the floor. Naim Ladd and Fuquan Niles added 12 points apiece, and Niles grabbed 16 rebounds for his first double-double with the Wildcats.In the first half we were getting some transition baskets, Central Washington coach Greg Sparling said. They went smaller in the second half and started switching everything, which is fine. We just didnt make shots. We tried to adjust to it, but by the time we adjusted it was too late.INJURY UPDATEIroegbu took a hard spill early in the second half on a drive to the basket.Im hurting right now, Ill get some ice on it, Iroegbu said in a radio interview. After I fell, I went back into the locker room and gathered myself. You could say that foul really woke me up.UP NEXTCentral Washington travels to face Dixie State on Friday in Seattle.Washington State plays in the Paradise Jam in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands on Friday against No. 22 Creighton. Discount Baseball Jerseys . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Cheap MLB Jerseys Store . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysauthenticchina.com/ . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Cheap Baseball Jerseys Authentic . JOHNS, N. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- NASCAR chairman Brian France staunchly defended Sunday the health of the sport, saying that it is in a good spot to replace Sprint as an entitlement sponsor amid television ratings and attendance declines.In his first general news conference with motorsports media since January, a feisty France also staunchly defended his commitment to diversity, a commitment that was challenged when he endorsed Donald Trump earlier this year.Nobody wants to hear my political views ... so I wont be talking about that, France said before the season-ending race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. But on diversity, nobody in this company has worked harder, done more and resourced it better than me.I founded [NASCARs] diversity council. I fought for every single thing that makes sense because thats my core belief: Diversity is very, very important. I talk about it frequently. And my efforts there should never be challenged no matter what my political view. Thats a ridiculous thing to do.With all but two of the Chase for the Sprint Cup race television ratings down at least 10 percent, the track public-operating companies reporting admission revenue down 9 percent after the Daytona 500 and potentially seven of NASCARs charters (its version of franchises) changing hands as teams still have trouble finding sponsorship, France said the sport is in a better position than those numbers indicate.We are still very pleased with our position in sports, France said. The audience isnt going away at all. Its sliding to different places, consuming in different wways.dddddddddddd ... Our digital consumption is off the charts.Multicar teams Richard Petty Motorsports, Roush Fenway Racing and Stewart-Haas Racing are among well-established teams that are still seeking significant sponsorship to field one of their cars in 2017 that they fielded in 2016.You have some teams that for whatever the reasons cant compete at such a high level and they have some problems, and thats throughout history, France said. Its not abnormal at all.The other hurdle for NASCAR this year has been finding a replacement for Sprint, which will leave this year after 13 seasons of sponsoring the sport. NASCAR has not announced a new sponsor. Industry insiders have indicated Monster Energy is the leading candidate. Monster Energy sports marketing director Mitch Covington said last week he would not respond to rumors.Its taken a little longer than I thought, France said. But its also a big agreement, and its an important agreement. Its not just dollars and cents. Its a fit for us. ... Im confident were going to end up in a very good spot.France also said that NASCAR will look at rewarding the regular-season champion and that discussions continue to bring additional manufacturers into the sport.Would I like to have everything perfect? Of course I would, France said. Thats sports and thats a competitive business, and the model is changing a little bit, too. ... Were pleased with the health of the sport. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.