y overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast club

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 04.01.2019 12:35
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

A look at whats happening all around the majors Wednesday:---ON MERITThe Indians try to earn their first World Series trip since 1997 when rookie Ryan Merritt starts Game 5 of the AL Championship Series vs. Marco Estrada in Toronto. The 24-year-old Merritt made his big league debut in May and has pitched a total of 11 innings in the majors -- his only start came on the final weekend of the regular season. Down 3-1 in the ALCS, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons wasnt looking too far ahead after a win Tuesday averted a sweep. Asked what hes learned about Merritt, Gibbons said: What I know about him? Hes left-handed. Thats all I know right now.GENERATION GAPFour days before his 38th birthday, John Lackey starts at Dodger Stadium with his Chicago Cubs trailing 2-1 in the NL Championship Series. Lackey has pitched plenty of big games throughout his 14-year career, going 8-5 with a 3.22 ERA in 24 postseason outings (21 starts). Hell face 20-year-old Los Angeles rookie Julio Urias, set to become the youngest starting pitcher in postseason history. Urias has thrown all of 79 big league innings, including two out of the bullpen this postseason.NOT DONE SLUMPINGThe Blue Jays are on the board in the ALCS, but some of their biggest bats have yet to make an impact. Jose Bautista, Troy Tulowitzki and Russell Martin are a combined 4 for 42 in four games vs. Cleveland, leaving 20 runners on base while failing to get an extra-base hit or an RBI. Toronto is 3 for 20 with runners in scoring position in the series, and that trio has left six runners stranded at second or third with two outs thus far.A CLOSE SHAVEJosh Donaldson homered and made a terrific play at third base in Game 4, helping Toronto stave off elimination in the ALCS. He did it a day or so after sporting a clean-shaven look. But the reigning AL MVP said he didnt change his appearance hoping to change the Blue Jays luck.Actually, no. I got a new beard trimmer the other day and I went to trim my beard down a little bit and whenever I trimmed it I kind of nicked it. So I had to go with it, just had to shave everything off, he said. Nike Basketball Shoes Discount . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Nike Basketball Shoes For Sale . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. http://www.nikebasketballshoesclearance.com/ .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Cheap Nike Basektball Shoes Online . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Nike Basketball Shoes Outlet . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. The Denver Broncos?announced that theyve signed defensive end Henry Melton.ESPNs Adam Schefter reported the agreement on Sunday.Melton had 30 tackles and two sacks for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last season after signing a one-year deal worth $3.75 million with $1.25 million in incentives.Melton, 29, has 22.5 sacks, 134 tackles and four forced fumbles in his six-year career.He was a fourth-round draft pick by Chicago in 2010 and played four seasons with the Bears. He suffered an ACL injury during the 20013 season and signed a contract with Dallas that included a three-year option after the 2014 season.dddddddddddd.Melton had 15 tackles, five sacks and two fumble recoveries for the Cowboys, but they declined to pick up his three-year, $24 million option, which would have guaranteed him $9 million in 2015.ESPN NFL Nation reporter Michael DiRocco contributed to this report. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.