guard Mario Chalmers also will start after injuri

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.01.2019 12:48
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ZADAR, Croatia -- Marin Cilic held his nerve to beat big-hitting Lucas Pouille 6-1, 7-6 (4), 2-6, 6-2 and draw Croatia level against France at 1-1 in their Davis Cup semifinal on Friday.Earlier, Richard Gasquet won the opening tie against Borna Coric in straight sets to heap the pressure on the big-serving Cilic.But the 2014 U.S. Open champion fended off the threat from the 22-year-old Pouille, who is considered one of the rising stars of tennis.Cilic was serving for the second set at 6-5 and 40-0 up but made two big unforced errors on his forehand as Pouille broke back to force a tiebreaker, which Cilic eventually clinched with an ace after wasting set points.Pouille, a U.S. Open quarterfinalist last month, made an early break and then held for 3-1 on his way to comfortably winning the third set.But Cilic took Pouilles first service game of the fourth set and then led 4-2 before saving two break points in the seventh game and then hitting two aces to win it and move 5-2 up.Cilic clinched victory in the next game on his first match point when Pouille double-faulted.I felt the intensity of the match especially in the first two sets, Cilic said. Lucas wasnt too bad in the opening two sets but I managed to push him back and felt I was hitting my ground strokes well from the baseline.But the moment I lost a little bit of focus he was there and I had to work hard to stay in control of the match. I had to get my rhythm back at the beginning of the fourth set and getting that break early on was crucial.France started brightly and quietened the home fans at the Kresimir Cosic Hall in Zadar.Gasquet, who found out he would play in singles after Gael Monfils left the injury-hit France team on Wednesday, was in complete control against Coric and prevailed 6-2, 7-6 (5), 6-1, limiting his mistakes to just 13 unforced errors.The 17th-ranked Frenchman, whose previous match ended in a straight sets loss to Kyle Edmund in the first round at the U.S Open first round, said winning the second set tiebreak was the key to the match.After Coric failed to serve out the second set, Gasquet erased a 3-1 deficit in the tiebreak. Down 6-3, Coric saved two set points but buried a backhand into the net and Gasquet took a two-set lead.I won, thats the most important. Its Davis Cup, its never easy, Gasquet said. Three sets to zero, its a great result for me. It was important for me to make him run.Gasquet improved his singles record to 12-8. France is without Monfils and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who have both been ruled out by knee problems.France has the clear advantage in Saturdays doubles, with Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert -- the top-ranked doubles players in the world -- up against Ivan Dodig and Marin Draganja, although Cilic hinted he could step up at the last minute against the French pair.Tomorrow morning we will decide if I am going to play in the doubles or not, Cilic said. I feel well, I am not overly exhausted.In reverse singles Sunday, Gasquet faces Cilic and Pouille takes on the 19-year-old Coric.The winner plays Britain or Argentina in the final. Nike Dunk Shoes For Sale . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Nike Dunk Cheap China . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. http://www.nikedunkcheap.com/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Nike Dunk Shoes Online . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Nike Dunks For Sale Online . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif.INDIANAPOLIS -- NBA officials decided Sunday that Dwyane Wades forearm shot to Lance Stephenson was a flagrant foul -- just not enough of a shot to warrant a suspension. The league issued its ruling shortly before the Heat were to face Indiana in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals. Neither Pacers coach Frank Vogel nor Heat coach Erik Spoelstra expected the league to hand down a suspension with a berth in the NBA Finals at stake. Wade explained to reporters before the game that he was not surprised by the decision. "I wasnt worried because it wasnt intentional," he said. "All I was trying to do was get out of the way of him trying to set a screen." Wade then cut off questions, saying he only wanted to talk about Game 3, which is Sunday night at Indiana. He will be in the starting lineup. The play occurred in the fourth quarter of Indianas Game 2 victory when Stephenson was running down the court on a fast-break.dddddddddddd Wade jumped into the air and hit Stephenson in the back of the head with his arm, knocking Stephenson to the floor. No foul was called on the play. Spoelstra didnt complain about the decision. "We take it for what it is, we cant control what the league decides," he said. "We just have to move on." Before Wade spoke, LeBron James explained he believes the league needs to protect players from taking head shots -- just like the NFL and NHL do. But he backed his teammate. "I think we all know thats what replay is for," James said. Miami guard Mario Chalmers also will start after injuring his shoulder in both Games 1 and 2 in Miami. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.