bination of running and shooting.Despit

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.01.2019 12:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Hearts owner Ann Budge has promised to pay £300,000 of her own money towards the new stand at Tynecastle. The Edinburgh businesswoman has also offered to defer repayment of her £2.5m loan to allow the Foundation of Hearts supporters group to contribute more cash to the project.It has been estimated the main stand will cost around £11m, with contributions of £2.5m coming from unnamed benefactors. Budge has unveiled a detailed payment plan, including a debenture scheme, and will also use funds already in the clubs account.Work on the 7,000-capacity stand is due to begin this autumn, and when completed will raise the capacity at the ground to more than 20,000.In a statement on the official Hearts website, Budge provided detail on how she hopes to finance the rebuild.Our estimates of cost are circa £11m, Budge said. Allowing for some contingency (10%), we are working to a budget of £12m. Hearts owner Ann Budge has also offered to defer repayment of a £2.5m loan Our funding plan is, in summary, as follows: Financial Reserves from the club: £3m; Benefactor Contributions £2.5m; Commercial Contributions: £0.5m; Total available today: £6mClearly, this leaves a potential funding gap of up to £6m. However, I would ask you all to remember this. Over the last two years, with the support of the fans and with sound financial management, we have built up a financial reserve of £3m. There is nothing to stop us doing the same again, over the next two years, with your continued support.What does this mean? Unashamedly, I am asking you to keep doing what you have been doing. We need season ticket holders to sign up again in their numbers.We need corporate members and sponsors to continue to back the club across the season. We need FOH pledgers to keep pledging.In short, we need to continue to work together, the club, the Foundation of Hearts, and the supporter to deliver this project. By doing nothing more than has been done over the last two years, the club can once again build up £3m of reserves. While that will be a wonderful achievement, it would still leave a £3million gap. So, what else are we planning to do?We will shortly be announcing details of a debenture scheme - which we are confident will be a great success. We have also been asked by many fans to consider a number of other ideas in relation to the new stand development. More information will be provided on these schemes over the next few months.The other major initiative revolves around the FOH/BIDCO agreement. According to that agreement, repayment to BIDCO should start on 1st June 2016.I have made an offer to the FOH Board that they can defer repaying the BIDCO loan for a period of up to two years, and that all donations made during that period, should continue to be paid to the club. This money would be allocated to the new main stand project. At current levels of contribution (£125,000 per month), this would generate £3m. Finally, I have also offered to waive all interest payments due to BIDCO, during the period of up to two years when this deferral is in operation. This would effectively be my personal contribution of £300,000 to the main stand fund. Also See: Scottish Premiership video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Discount Nike Shox . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http://www.cheapnikeshoxfreeshipping.com/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Nike Shox Outlet Clearance . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Cheap Nike Shoes Online . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Aleksander Lesun had four years to get over his disappointment in London, four years to prepare for his next opportunity.When it came, he was ready.No missed shots. No missed medals. Only gold.Calm and collected on a stage he had once failed on before, Lesun captured gold in mens modern pentathlon at the Rio de Janeiro Games on Saturday for his first Olympic medal.Pavlo Tymoschenko of Ukraine earned silver and Ismael Hernandez Uscanga bronze for Mexicos first modern pentathlon medal.I really upset (about London), but I tried to be calm and do the same thing, said Lesun, who won Russias fourth modern pentathlon gold in the past five Olympics.Lesun has been one of the most consistent pentathletes in the world.The 28-year-old who was born in Belarus and now lives Moscow won world titles in 2012 and 2014, never finishing worse than third in seven world championships. He also came to Rio as the world record holder in overall points (1,534) and fencing (586).The glaring omission on Lesuns resume was an Olympic medal. He was in position for one at the 2012 London Games, entering the final round in third place, but needed 10 shots to hit five targets and fell to fourth.Lesun and Tymoschenko were the favorites heading into the Rio Games and lived up to expectations.Lesun set an Olympic record in the openning fencing with 268 points, finished 22nd in swimming and had a 23-point lead after the one-touch fencing bonus round.dddddddddddd He maintained his lead after the equestrian event and stayed through the final event, a combination of running and shooting.Despite Tymoschenko charging through the field, Lesun was far enough ahead that he could miss 10 shots in the final event. With Tymoschenko well behind, Lesun waved to the crowd about 30 yards from the finish line and collapsed to the ground shortly after taking the tape.I did my job, Lesun said.Tymoschenko made a huge jump to the medal stand. The 29-year-old from Kiev is the reigning world champion and ran like it in Rio, moving up from eighth to second in the running/shooting combination for his countrys second Olympic medal in modern pentathlon.I came here not just participate, I came here for a medal, Tymoschenko said. There was some pressure, but last year I had my biggest achievement winning the world championship, so it was OK here in the Olympic Games.Hernandez Uscanga moved up to sixth after a clean equestrian ride and made up ground in the final event, edging Frances Valetin Prades by a second to capture the bronze medal. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.