es trying his heart out. He cares more than anybody out h

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.01.2018 12:29
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MONACO -- Former Boston Marathon winner Lidiya Grigoryeva has been banned for 2 1/2 years for doping.The IAAF says the 42-year-old Grigoryeva, who won the Boston Marathon in 2007 and the Chicago Marathon in 2008, was banned under the biological passport program, which tracks suspicious blood parameters over a long period.Grigoryeva, a Russian citizen, was also a European bronze medalist in the 10,000 meters in 2006. She does not lose any major titles or medals.The IAAF also announced a ban of 2 1/2 years for another Russian, distance runner Alyona Kudashkina. She is reportedly a former pupil of Viktor Chegin, a coach linked to more than 25 doping cases, mostly in race-walking.There is also a four-year ban for Russian middle-distance runner Larisa Kleimenova, who tested positive at last years Russian relay championships.Moroccan middle-distance runner Amine Laalou was also among the athletes whose doping bans were confirmed by the IAAF on Wednesday.The 34-year-old Laalou, a silver medalist at the 2010 African championships in the 1,500 meters, was banned for eight years for his second doping offense after failing an out-of-competition test in Morocco in April.Laalou previously served a two-year ban between 2012-14 after testing positive for the diuretic and masking agent furosemide. His latest ban runs until May 2024. Cheap Air Max 2017 . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Nike Air Max Womens . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.airmax2018womens.us/ . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Cheap Red Air Max . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Air Max 90 Sale . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). LOS ANGELES -- For a team that hasnt played well from behind, the Los Angeles Dodgers managed to pull out a victory after trailing and then blowing a two-run lead against a club with the best record in baseball. Adrian Gonzalez homered and drove in three runs, Mark Ellis lined a go-ahead double in the sixth inning and the Dodgers defeated St. Louis 5-3 on Saturday night to snap the Cardinals three-game winning streak. "Just the fact that we stayed in the game helps," Gonzalez said. "Its not that were not fighting. Were just going down in order and not getting guys on base." The last-place Dodgers, who had lost five of seven, gave up a two-run lead before Ellis two-out hit off Seth Maness (3-1) scored Carl Crawford from first base to make it 4-3. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly pulled out all the stops in trying to orchestrate a victory. He made double switches in the sixth and seventh, and then inserted pinch-hitter Juan Uribe in the eighth, resulting in an RBI double. Paco Rodriguez (1-2) earned his first major league victory with a scoreless inning of relief on 10 pitches. He came in with the bases loaded in the sixth and escaped the jam while preserving a 3-3 tie. Brandon League tossed a scoreless ninth to earn his 10th save in 12 chances. The NL Central-leading Cardinals tied the game at 3 on David Freeses broken-bat RBI double and Pete Kozmas infield single in the sixth. Nick Punto made a diving stop behind third base, but he couldnt throw out Kozma. "I thought I did (have a double down the line), but he made an outstanding play," Kozma said. "If it gets through, two and maybe three runs score." The Dodgers took a 2-1 lead on Gonzalezs RBI double off Joe Kelly in the third. Gonzalez led off the fifth with his fifth homer, extending the lead to 3-1. He tied the score at 1 in the first with an RBI double. Ellis (.309), Gonzalez (.316) and Punto (.340), who went 3 for 4, powered the Dodgers offence from the top of the order while sluggers Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier combined to go hitless in seven at-bats. Kemp struck out twice, including once with runners on first and second to end the sixth. The duo was a combined 0 for 6 on Friday. Fans booed both Kemp and Ethier. "It may be a little part of the fans frustration when you have high expectations," Mattingly said. "You change that by playing better and winning games." Mattingly made his second double switch in the seventh, with Kenley Jansen taking the mound and Skip Schumaker replacing Kemp in centre field. A clearly frustrated Kemp retuurned to the dugout shouting, but Mattingly said he didnt take him out because hes struggling.dddddddddddd "Its tough because you dont want to take to switch one of your guys out but it was the only move I felt I had," he said. The win helped Kemp cool down. "It had been a bad day for me. I didnt do much to help the team," he said. "Thats how they feel. Let them do what they want to do." Gonzalez didnt like the negative reaction to Kemp. "Kemp is never a guy who should be booed," he said. "Hes trying his heart out. He cares more than anybody out here. He wants to do more. Hell get out of it." Los Angeles starter Ted Lilly allowed two runs and two hits in 5 1-3 innings in his first major league game since a 12-2 loss to Colorado on April 29. The left-hander struck out three and walked one in his third start of the year. He retired 14 in a row during one stretch. Lilly began the season late on April 24 after recovering from off-season shoulder surgery, then went on the disabled list from April 30 to May 20 with a strained right rib cage. "I was hoping to go a little deeper. Fortunately, we won the game," he said. "My timing was a little in and out. My command wasnt as good as I would like it. I still have a little ways to go as far as sharpness. That being said, its the best Ive thrown the ball in a while." Cardinals starter John Gast left in the bottom of the second because of left shoulder tightness. He faced six batters, giving up one run and one hit. The rookie left-hander threw 25 pitches, walking two and striking out none. "I wasnt getting real loose in the bullpen and then it got worse once I got out there," he said. "It was kind of tight and weak, and it was affecting my command and velocity the whole time. Last year I sat out a start because of something in the front of my shoulder, and today it was in the back of it." St. Louis already has three starters on the disabled list: Chris Carpenter (who hasnt pitched this season), Jaime Garcia and Jake Westbrook. Gast was starting in place of Westbrook. NOTES: Kelly tied his career high with six strikeouts and equaled his longest relief appearance of the season, allowing two runs in three innings. ... Dodgers SS Dee Gordon snapped an 0-for-25 slump when he singled in the fourth, his first hit since May 13 against Washington. ... The Dodgers improved to 1,009-1,007-16 in the teams all-time series. ... The Cardinals are undefeated in their last seven series (6-0-1) going into Sundays finale. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.