tuff. I was all in.The Mariners, who are making

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 27.12.2018 13:40
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NEW BRITAIN, Conn. -- Dillon Buechel threw for 304 yards and three touchdowns, two to Wayne Capers Jr., who had 172 yards receiving, to lead Duquesne to a 52-19 win against Central Connecticut State on Saturday.Duquesne (8-3, 5-1 Northeast Conference), which lost to conference co-champion St. Francis, struck early and often. After taking the opening kickoff, Buechel threw a 65-yard score to Capers 12 seconds into the game.Before the quarter ended the Dukes led 21-3 after Buechels 4-yard TD pass to Blair Roberts and A.J. Hines 1-yard TD run. Hines had 110 yards and two scores on 23 carries.Jacob Dolegala led a 5-play, 88-yard drive that ended when he threw a 29-yard TD to Mike Peterson to close the deficit to 21-13. But on the following kickoff, Xavier Nelson took it back 82-yards to push the lead to 15.Dolegala threw for 291 yards and two scores and Joey Fields had five receptions and 128 yards for Central Connecticut State (2-9, 1-5). Cheap Under Armour Shoes China . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Under Armour Shoes Free Shipping .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.cheapuashoes.com/ . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Wholesale Under Armour Shoes China . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Under Armour Outlet Store .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs new weapon more than likely will be put in the holster Friday during the opener of an interleague series against the Seattle Mariners at Wrigley Field.Wednesday was simply a get-acquainted session for Aroldis Chapman. The newly acquired closer entered in the ninth inning and finished off the Cubs 8-1 win over the Chicago White Sox.On Thursday, it was strictly business. The left-hander entered in the eighth inning with two outs and a White Sox runner on third in a one-run game. He proceeded to strike out Melky Cabrera, and then he worked a one-two-three ninth en route to his 21st save of the year and first as a Cub.By pitching two days in a row, including the four-out save Thursday, Chapman isnt likely to be available Friday, however.Going forward, Chapmans presence -- combined with that of late-inning pitchers Pedro Strop and Hector Rondon -- gives the Cubs an imposing relief force. Rondon spent much of the season as closer, compiling 18 saves.Especially with Chapman in the ninth inning, Stropy and me are more free to pitch in tough situations, Rondon said following the Cubs 3-1 victory over the White Sox on Thursday. We feel thats a strong bullpen right now.The Cubs face Seattle right-hander Hisashi Iwakuma (11-6, 3.96 ERA) in Fridays series opener.The 35-year-old veteran is 10-2 with a 3.69 ERA over his past 12 starts. The Friday start will be Iwakumas second against the Cubs. He had a no-decision in an eight-inning effort on June 28, 2013.The Cubs counter with lefty Jon Lester (10-4, 3.09 ERA). He is just 1-1 in his past six starts, but he boasts a 5-2 record and a 2.18 ERA at Wrigley Fieldd this season.dddddddddddd In his career against the Mariners, the Tacoma, Wash., native is 5-4 with a 3.52 ERA, although he has not faced them since 2014.Mariners right fielder Nelson Cruz is expected back in the lineup after the teams off day Thursday. He sat out the Wednesday game in Pittsburgh after fouling a ball off his left shin on Tuesday.Cruzs return is not good news for Lester. Cruz, who leads the Mariners with 25 home runs, has a .393 average with two doubles, a triple and three homers in 28 at-bats vs. Lester.Like the Cubs, the Mariners have a new reliever in their bullpen this week. Right-hander Drew Storen was acquired from the Toronto Blue Jays for right-hander Joaquin Benoit late Tuesday night.Storen made his Mariners debut Wednesday against the Pirates, allowing four runs in 1 1/3 innings.I grew up as a big Mariners fan, he told The (Tacoma, Wash.) News Tribune. So its kind of cool from the fans standpoint in me. The team I grew up following. Its great.Though Storen grew up in Indiana, he was attracted to the Mariners by the presence of future Hall of Famer Ken Griffey Jr.I was all in on Griffey, Storen told the News Tribune. I had every teal jersey there was. I had the Mariners T-shirt and pillowcase during the playoffs and stuff. I was all in.The Mariners, who are making just their second trip to Wrigley Field in franchise history, enter the series with a 10-3 interleague record, the best in the major leagues, ahead of the Boston Red Sox (8-3) and the Detroit Tigers (10-4). Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.