not throw in the towel.A CAF spokesman said: The CA

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.12.2018 13:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Clemson enjoyed every bit of its highest-scoring game in seven years.Avry Holmes scored 22 points, Jaron Blossomgame added 17 and Clemson defeated Davidson 95-78 on Thursday in the opening game of the Tire Pros Invitational.It was Clemsons best point total since scoring 102 against Winthrop on Nov. 23, 2009. Gabe DeVoe added 16 for the Tigers (2-0), who shot 52 percent.I think we have a good team, Tigers coach Brad Brownell said. I think we have more balance than weve had in several years. ... Because of that, I think were a little tougher matchup and that was evident today by five guys in double figures.Donte Grantham and Sidy Djitte each scored 12 for the Tigers.Peyton Aldridge scored 22 points for Davidson (1-1), which went 11 for 40 from 3-point range. Jack Gibbs, who was sixth nationally in scoring at 23.7 points per game last season, scored 18 for the Wildcats.Gibbs didnt play in Davidsons opener because of a shoulder issue, and wore a protective sleeve on his left shoulder Thursday.I dont feel limited, Gibbs said. I just have to go out there, be a leader and do a better job of getting our team to do the things we do in practice. If it doesnt start with me and Peyton, theres no one else on the team thats going to start it.Davidson started off hot from 3-point range, making 6 of its first 10. But the Wildcats missed their next 16 from beyond the arc, and fell into a double-digit-sized hole that they couldnt escape the rest of the way.You start out making 3s, all of a sudden its like a poison because now you think you can make 3s, Davidson coach Bob McKillop said. The nature of our team is to go inside-out, but the demon of making those early 3s hung around our heads quite a bit.BIG PICTUREClemson: Grantham is now one shy of 100 3-pointers for his Clemson career, after making two on Thursday. ... Clemson got hit with a first-half technical because Legend Robertin was in the scorebook as wearing No. 0 -- he wears No. 00, and the penalty for that is whats called an administrative technical.Davidson: The Wildcats grabbed 20 offensive rebounds. ... Backup forward Nathan Ekwu played about 7 minutes, scored no points, took no shots -- and fouled out for the 15th time in his career.PROTECT THE BALLClemson isnt giving opponents any extra help so far this season.The Tigers have 16 turnovers, total, through the first two games -- and their opponents, Georgia and now Davidson, have turned those into only 11 points. Clemson had a 21-4 edge in points off turnovers Thursday, that 17-point margin also being the difference in the final score.UP NEXTClemson: No. 11 Xavier, which edged Missouri 83-82 in OT, in the semifinals Friday.Davidson: Missouri in the consolation semifinals Friday. Nike Air Max 2019 China Wholesale .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Nike Air Max 2019 For Sale Cheap . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.wholesaleairmax2019.com/ . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Cheap Nike Air Max 2019 . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Wholesale Nike Air Max 2019 . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early.The African Football Confederation (CAF) has unanimously voted to back Shaikh Salmans bid to become the next FIFA president. With 54 of the total 209 votes, CAF member associations have the biggest voting bloc in the election.The CAF executive committee met in Rwanda on Friday and confirmed their support for Bahrains Sheikh Salman, which makes him hot favourite to succeed Sepp Blatter at the FIFA elections later this month. Salman said in a statement: I am humbled by the support of CAFs Executive Committee and tremendously encouraged by the unanimous decision to support my bid for the office of FIFA president.I am deeply honoured to have earned the trust of many of our African friends at this crucial stage of the campaigning effort. The two endorsements only mean that there is a strong groundswell in favour of my candidacy. What they dont mean, is that I can sit back and relax. This campaign will be decided on the day of the vote, not before. Tokyo Sexwales campaign was not backed by Africa Naturally, I am confident that I now have a reasonably strong position to work from with such support.ddddddddddddAFs endorsement means that Sheikh Salman - who is president of the Asian Football Confederation - can count on receiving all 54 African votes at the election in Zurich on 26 February. The news has nevertheless not deterred South Africas Tokyo Sexwales bid to become president. He has told Sky Sports News HQ that he will not throw in the towel.A CAF spokesman said: The CAF executive has decided that they will fully support the candidature of Sheikh Salman bin Ebrarim al-Khalifa. Also See: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.