.In 2015, I couldnt bowl with the new ball, Mashrafe

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 25.12.2018 13:07
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LIVERPOOL, England -- Simon Mignolet saved a late penalty on his Liverpool debut to secure a 1-0 win over Stoke in the Premier League on Saturday, with Daniel Sturridge grabbing the winner to prove theres life to the teams strike-force after Luis Suarez. Sturridge smashed home from 25 yards in the 37th minute to score the first goal of the season in the English top flight, but Stoke was given a golden opportunity to snatch an undeserved point when Daniel Agger handled the ball in the area in the 88th minute. Jon Walters penalty was saved by Mignolet low down to the goalkeepers right, however, and Liverpool could celebrate its first opening-day win at Anfield since 2001. "You always pick the corner to go to and today I picked the right one," said Mignolet, who had some nervous moments between the posts in his first competitive start for Liverpool since joining from Sunderland in June. "I kept a clean sheet, which is the important thing. "We didnt manage to get a second goal but we deserved to win." The unsettled Suarez watched the game from an executive box high in the stands as he served the fifth match of a 10-game ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during a league fixture last season. He may not have played even if he had been available after going public recently with his desire to leave Liverpool, in the wake of an offer of more than 40 million pounds ($62.5 million) from Arsenal. Suarezs attitude has upset Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers but the strikers return to first-team training Friday suggested their relationship has been patched up. The Uruguay international attended this match, taking to the field an hour before kickoff in his Liverpool strip and carrying daughter Delfina in his arms to a ripple of applause. He then took his place in the stands with his family and looked on as Sturridge collected a short pass from Iago Aspas -- another debutant, alongside Mignolet and Kolo Toure -- and fired a shot through the legs of defender Robert Huth and into the corner of the net. Stoke was showing no discernible change in style or approach under new manager Mark Hughes than there was under old boss Tony Pulis, who left early in the off-season, and Liverpool should have been many more goals ahead by halftime. As was often the case last season, Liverpool created a string of chances but a mixture of poor finishing and inspired goalkeeping by Asmir Begovic kept Stoke in the game. In the first half, Toure headed against the crossbar, and Jordan Henderson and Jose Enrique were also denied, while Philippe Coutinho curled just wide and Henderson struck a shot against the post after the break. At the other end, Huth volleyed against the bar in the eighth minute but the visitors were chasing shadows for much of a one-sided game. Despite all of Liverpools dominance, though, it needed Mignolets penalty save -- and then a block from the rebound off Kenwyne Jones -- to preserve all three points. "Its always a concern as a manager when you dominate the game so much and create so many chances but today we only scored one," Rodgers said. "I was so, so pleased for the players because they have worked tirelessly and starts our actual season on three points. "The fluidity and flow of our game was good, our passing and combination play was excellent. I thought our intensity from the off was outstanding." Wholesale NHL Gear . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.cheapnhljerseysbywholesale.com/ . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Cheap NHL Jerseys Gear . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. May 12, 2007 was the last time Mashrafe Mortaza scored 40 runs in an ODI. It had also been exactly eight years to the day since his last ODI four-wicket haul. He chose the right time to bring up both landmarks once again to lift a Bangladesh team to a much-needed win over England.After the shock of the first ODI in which Bangladesh collapsed spectacularly, Mashrafe could see that his teammates were feeling very disappointed. On the night after that game, they were in his room till the early hours, chatting away and trying to make sense of the batting collapse.We were up till 3am that night, sitting and talking in my room, Mashrafe said. We tried to forget about the game and talk about other stuff. But it was tough not to. We talked about how we made a mistake in the end again. The last match was easier to win compared to the India defeat in the World T20. It was nice to see the comeback.Team comes first for me. Anyone could have been the player of the match today. I am happy that we won today. We were shocked and disappointed with the last game. We were feeling down till the warm-up session today. But we believed that a moment can change everything.And that moment came when he lifted the team with the bat from a dire position, and then took three wickets in his first spell that detached England from the 239-run chase.On the previous occasion that he took an ODI four-for, his bowling had inspired Bangladesh to their first-ever win over New Zealand. The win had also come just weeks after several Bangladesh players had defected to the rebel Indian Cricket League, which nearly decimated Bangladesh cricket. There was talk at the time that New Zealand were facing a below-standard home side but Mashrafe and later Junaid Siddique and Mohammad Ashraful brought the much-needed victory.The four-for in Mirpur on Sunday came in a much different era. This is the greatest time in Bangladesh cricket ever since they became a Test-playing nation. They have won six home bilateral ODI series in a row. There is experience in the ranks while young guns are firing almost regularly. The only danger this time was breaking that sequence of successive series wins.Struggling at 169 for 7, Bangladesh looked down the barrel, and were certainly just steps away from conceding the series to a rampant England side who quickly grabbed the whole idea of battling the humidity, using the sluggish pitch and using their fast bowlers physical strength to conjure bounce to attack the Bangladesh batsmen.Mashrafes delightful 44 off 29 balls changed the course of the game.dddddddddddd He started off with two sixes against Moeen Ali, before a swat off David Willey landed just beyond the long-on fielder. One of the fours was a hilarious swat that he tried to move away from, but ended up middling to the midwicket fence. He said that after some poor innings against Afghanistan and in the first ODI against England, he decided he would revert back to his old ways of swinging from the hip.I think this is the right approach for my batting, Mashrafe said. It is best to go on the offensive with the bat, not get bogged down by pressure. I thought that I should play shots today.But it was with the ball that he made more impact. He cut one away from James Vince who scooped the catch to point in the fourth over, before cutting another slightly back into Jason Roy who was trapped leg-before. To Ben Stokes, he bowled a full seam-up delivery that moved back in. It is heard that Mashrafe was shown this delivery, where the seam wobbles only slightly, from the new bowling coach Courtney Walsh.Mashrafe said that getting the new ball again was a challenge but he used all of his experience to eke out the first three wickets, before he finished off the dangerous 45-run last wicket stand with his fourth scalp.In 2015, I couldnt bowl with the new ball, Mashrafe said. Now that Mustafiz isnt here, I am having to do it. Mustafiz took most of the wickets so without him it becomes challenging. I am trying to do a good job with the ball.Fitness obviously makes a difference [to how well I bowl]. Last year, I bowled after 15 overs in most matches. I didnt get swing with my seam-up bowling with that ball, so I bowled my variation. I bowled more seam-up deliveries but got two wickets with cutters.Regardless of Mashrafes own contributions, the Bangladesh captain said that Taskin Ahmeds second spell, that also drew three crucial wickets including that of Jos Buttler, was what changed the game for Bangladesh.I asked Shakib and Mushfiq to think what we can do, Mashrafe said. We had options between Mosaddek, Taskin and Sabbir. But then I kept faith in Taskin. He is my main bowler, and has pace. He bowled extraordinarily, and took three wickets. The game came back to us through his performance.Taskin bowled very fast at his best rhythm. If he didnt take those wickets, we wouldnt have won the game. His spell was outstanding. Top fast bowlers bowl match-winning spells, and I see his that way. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.