ere, Andy Sullivan of England, missed the cut by on

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.01.2018 12:19
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

CALGARY, Alberta -- Marcus Johansson had quite a weekend for the Washington Capitals.Johansson scored twice Sunday night, leading the Capitals to a 3-1 vicotry over the Calgary Flames. The previous night, he had two goals and an assist in a win at Vancouver.Sometimes they find a way to go in and sometimes you struggle a little bit, said Johansson, who has five goals and a team-leading nine points. I guess Ill take it and move on and hopefully it keeps going.The reigning Presidents Trophy winners had lost two straight before the 5-2 win over the Canucks.Its big for us to come back and get those points. Were never happy with losing, and especially not when were not playing well, Johansson said.Brett Connolly also scored for Washington, Jay beagle had two assists, and Braden Holtby stopped 21 shots.Connolly opened the scoring 2:01 into the game and Johansson redirected Alex Ovechkins snap pass on the power play at 7:14 to double the lead and give the Capitals two goals on their first four shots.Great pass by Ovie. He hit me right on the tape. I just had to put my stick there, Johansson said.Mikael Backlund scored his first of the season for Calgary, and Brian Elliott had 26 saves while ending a three-game win streak.Chronic poor starts at home are becoming a concern for the Flames, who have lost four of six at the Scotiabank Saddledome.We have to find a way to play way better at home and have better starts, Backlund said. Its our barn.Backlund pulled the Flames within one with 6:16 remaining in the first as he whipped a shot inside the far post from near the boards.Calgary had two power plays in the second to try and tie it but were unable to generate any dangerous chances.I was disappointed with our execution, Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said. Just throwing each other grenades, it seemed like. We didnt generate, we didnt get any momentum from those.Both goalies made some stellar saves in the second period. First, it was Holtby kicking out a pad to deny Micheal Ferland from 15 feet out.Elliott, was especially sharp during a power play. First he scrambled across to thwart Ovechkin at the side of the net. Shortly after, he threw up his glove to stab John Carlsons blast from the blue line.Another big glove stop for Elliott came in the first. Keeping the Flames within two goals, he snagged a hard shot from Nate Schmidt.Backlund socred just 11 seconds later.Backlund had one of Calgarys best chances to tie it in the third when the puck squirted out to him in front, but he wasnt able to get very much wood on it.I was going the other way, and I had to shift the other way and the puck was just a little too far away, he said.Calgary now departs on a four-game road trip to Chicago, San Jose, Los Angeles and Anaheim.This is a huge road trip obviously, Flames captain Mark Giordano said. We cant dwell on this one too long. Weve got to learn from it, get going again. We had two big wins on the road earlier in the week. Hopefully we can carry some of that into the next few games.Game notes The Capitals have outscored teams 11-4 in the first period this season. Theyve also scored first in seven of their eight games. ... The Flames play 11 of their next 15 games on the road. ... Ferland and Sam Bennett each had his four-game point streak snapped.UP NEXTCapitals: At Winnipeg on Tuesday night to complete a four-game road trip.Flames: At Chicago on Tuesday night. Air Max Thea Zwart Dames . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Air Max 2016 Goedkoop . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.airmax2016dames.nl/nike-air-max-nederland.html . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Nike Air Max 2017 Dames . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Nike Air Max Tailwind 8 Sale . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. CRANS-MONTANA, Switzerland -- Tour newcomer Romain Langasque of France shot a 7-under 63 to share the lead after the European Masters second round on Friday.The 21-year-old Langasque, playing only his fifth European Tour event, fired five birdies, an eagle-3 and no bogeys to move to 9 under alongside Richard Bland of England and Australian Richard Green, who had rounds of 64 and 66 respectively.Im quite sure I will be on the European Tour next year, so I play without pressure, said Langasque, who leads the money list on the second-tier Challenge Tour.On another day of warm sunshine and low scoring in the Swiss Alps, Alex Noren of Sweden also had a 63 to join a three-way tie one stroke off the lead with Scott Hend of Australia and Richard Lee of Canada.Andrew Johnston, the popular Englishman known to fans as Beef, was in a group of five players on 7 under after a morning round of 68.Defeending champion Danny Willett of England had a quadruple bogey 8 at the par-4 12th in his round of 72.ddddddddddddWillett was joined at 3 under by his European Ryder Cup teammate Chris Wood, who shot a 2-under 68.Lee Westwood of England, a pick by captain Darren Clarke to face the United States at Hazeltine, Minnesota, from Sept. 30, shot a 4-under 66 to move to 2 under.Matt Fitzpatrick needed four birdies in his final five holes to make the cut at level par with a 5-under round of 65 Friday.The fifth member of the Ryder Cup team playing here, Andy Sullivan of England, missed the cut by one stroke despite shooting a 67.Clarke, who arrived at the Crans-sur-Sierre club only after making his three picks Tuesday in England, had a 76 to follow his first-round 78. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.