all, the Cardinals are 38-18-1 under Arian

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 23.12.2018 06:58
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

GUANGZHOU, China -- US Open quarterfinalist Ana Konjuh continued her impressive run with a 6-2, 6-2 win over Tatjana Maria in the opening round of the Guangzhou Open on Monday.The 18-year-old Konjuh, who upset No. 4 seed Agnieszka Radwanska in New York before falling to eventual finalist Karolina Pliskova, defeated Maria in just under one hour despite double-faulting seven times and converting on less than half of her first serves.The third-seeded Konjuh also beat Maria in the first round at the US Open in 2015.Fifth-seeded Alison Riske of the United States advanced with a 6-3, 6-3 win over Chinas Xun Fang Ying, and sixth-seeded Danka Kovinic of Montenegro defeated Chinas Wang Yafan 6-3, 6-4. Cheap Jordan 5 Retro . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.cheapairjordan5.com/ . JOHNS, N. Retro 5 Air Jordans For Sale . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5 . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. TEMPE, Ariz. -- With his team in the midst of a highly disappointing season, Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians was in the hospital Monday after feeling ill overnight, the team said.The Cardinals issued a statement saying the 64-year-old coach was not feeling well Sunday night after returning home from Arizonas game in Minnesota and his wife took him to the hospital.The Cardinals said via Twitter on Monday night that Arians has been released from the hospital.Wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald said he spoke to Arians when the coach still was in the hospital.(He) says he is resting comfortably, and that hes feeling better, Fitzgerald said. ... He didnt go into specific details when I talked to him. From what I heard, he just wasnt feeling well, and being precautionary, he wanted to make sure he was OK.Fitzgerald, speaking to reporters in a news conference that was held in place of Arians usual Monday session, said the players bear some responsibility for Arians health issues.It is stressful when were playing bad, Fitzgerald said. We were 13-3 last year and he was feeling good, so as a player, you feel probably responsible for whats happening and the stress on him not feeling well. I think a lot of that falls on our shoulders, and we dont feel good about it.Arizona lost 30-24 to the Minnesota Vikings in Minneapolis on Sunday. With almost everyone returning from last seasons 13-3 team, the Cardinals were expected to be Super Bowl contenders but are 4-5-1 through 10 games.Arians, often highly animated on the sidelines, is one of the NFLs more colorful personalities. His profanity-laced dialogue was a highlight of the All or Nothing video series by NFL Films chronicling the Cardinals 2015 season.He was also hospitalized overnight during the preseason after doubling over with stomach pains as his team was practicing with the Chargers in San Diego. After he left the hospital, Arians said the pain was caused by diverticulitis. He said he woulld further adjust his diet, something he said he already had begun to do.ddddddddddddHes not the only 60-plus-year-old man in our country dealing with health issues, Fitzgerald said. I think that is pretty common for someone his age, but obviously he is in a stressful situation being head coach. But coach takes care of himself. He works out every single day in the training room. He eats right.Assistant head coach Tom Moore took Arians place in Mondays meetings.Fitzgerald, in his 13th NFL season and one of the team captains, said Arians hospitalization put the game of football in perspective.I think it really punctuates how fragile life can be, he said. At times when you are in the midst of a season and things are not going the way you want them to go, you lose sight of that. You feel like the world is closing in on you. You go out to eat at restaurants and people are telling you how bad youre playing, so you kind of lose sight of real-world perspective. I think something like this snaps you back to reality.An assistant coach for decades, Arians became interim head coach at Indianapolis in 2012 when Chuck Pagano left for treatment of leukemia. The team went 9-3 under Arians and he was named NFL coach of the year.He took the head coaching job with Arizona the following season, guiding the team to a 10-6 record and won a second coach of the year honor after guiding Arizona to an 11-5 mark in 2014.Overall, the Cardinals are 38-18-1 under Arians.Arizona plays at Atlanta next Sunday, and there was no word on whether the coach would be there.I dont think any of us have the right to tell him to stay away, Fitzgerald said. Were wired to be able to participate and do our job, and I know coach, he is the most fiery of the whole group.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.