wins together. I think its something with our

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.12.2018 12:12
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- The record book shows Aric Almirola had one career Xfinity Series victory before Friday nights win at Daytona International Speedway.He never counted that win, at Milwaukee in 20007, refused to take the trophy and felt it was a black mark on his record all these years.Now hes got a real win to his name.Almirola was declared winner of Friday nights race when NASCAR determined he was the leader when the caution flag froze the field shortly before the finish line. It was technically the second win of his career, but he doesnt accept that win because he was replaced midway through that race by Denny Hamlin and it was Hamlin who drove the car to victory lane.For me, this is my first Xfinity win, he said. I know I have a win, but theres always been an asterisk next to it. I hated the fact that I got credit for that. I did not like that. I didnt take the trophy when they called me the winner. I didnt take any of the credit all along.I didnt feel like I deserved to win that race because I wasnt in the car when that race was over. But tonight I was. Tonight, we went to victory lane and Im here and I was in the car. So this is my first Xfinity win.Almirola now has wins in all three of NASCARs national series.He celebrated this latest victory, the first since he won a rain-shortened Sprint Cup Series race at Daytona in 20014, by taking the checkered flag and running alongside his Ford Mustang as it was pushed to victory lane. He was met there by his young son, who pouted earlier in the day when he had to leave the playground but was promised his dad would win a trophy if he went inside and ate his dinner.I told him that if he came in and ate his dinner, that Daddy was going to go race in the Xfinity race and we were going to get a trophy tonight. And we got a trophy! said Almirola as his son, Alex, high-fived him.The race had already been sent to a two-lap overtime shootout when a multi-car accident on the backstretch clouded the final running order. A four-car pack led by Almirola and Justin Allgaier hurtled toward the finish, but NASCAR had to freeze the field because of the accident that happened behind them.I knew it was close. I knew it was really close, he said. I knew they wrecked behind us. I was like, `When are they going to throw the caution? I knew I was in front of him.The cars were brought down pit road as NASCAR reviewed the running order, and Tampa native Almirola was given the win.Allgaier, in a Chevrolet, had thought he was the winner until NASCAR made the call for Almirola.I guess it just depends on what replay you look at, he said. We definitely had the momentum down the back there. ... When you lose them by that little bit, it definitely is frustrating. When you can be disappointed with second, though, its still a good day.Before the overtime finish, NASCAR said Darrell Wallace Jr. did not maintain speed and forced him to swap positions with Allgaier before the race went green. He finished 20th and took to Twitter to blast NASCARs race control.Got the muppets up there officiating tonight! he wrote. Never know how to react under pressure... Whatta joke.Ryan Sieg finished third and Joey Logano was fourth.Brendan Gaughan was fifth and followed by Ryan Reed, Jeff Green and Spencer Gallagher. Chase Elliott and Erik Jones completed the top 10.The finish was reminiscent of the May race at Talladega, where Elliott Sadler and Brennan Poole both waited in their cars at the finish line for NASCAR to declare the winner. It went to Sadler, who had a shot to win Friday night until the race went to overtime and he had to stop for gas. China Soccer Jerseys . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Cheap Puma Soccer Jerseys . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysbywholesale.com/ . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Wholesale Adidas Soccer Jerseys . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Randy Carlyle didnt know much about Ondrej Kase when the Anaheim Ducks promoted the rookie forward from the minors.He is learning a lot more about him right now.Kase scored his first NHL goal, John Gibson made 27 saves and the Ducks beat the Vancouver Canucks 3-1 on Thursday night.The 21-year-old Kase was a seventh-round selection back in 2014, but the Czech forward has found his way to the Ducks roster after starting the season with the San Diego Gulls of the AHL.Its always good to see when you have a young kid that has kind of never been on your radar screen, said Carlyle, who is in his second stint as Anaheims coach. We didnt even have him for training camp because he was injured and then he comes in and hes been an every-game player for us since we got him.Jakob Silfverberg and Andrew Cogliano also scored for Anaheim (12-8-4), which has won three in a row.Were getting better at playing as a group night in and night out, captain Ryan Getzlaf said. Our guys are doing a great job surrounding our net and not giving a whole lot up.Henrik Sedin had Vancouvers only goal, and Ryan Miller stopped 21 shots. The Canucks (10-12-2) had won two in a row.After dominating a scoreless first period, the Ducks took the lead 3:19 into the second when Cam Fowler weaved into the offensive zone before dishing off to Silfverberg, who converted a one-timer for his eighth of the season.Vancouver then had a great opportunity with 58 seconds of a 5-on-3 power play, but Gibson, who was coming of a 39-save performance in Tuesdays 2-1 victory over Montreal, stopped Daniel Sedin on two point-blank chances before Brandon Sutterr fanned on a loose puck in the slot.ddddddddddddometimes you work your butt off and you lose, but when you lose knowing you could have given a bit more its very disappointing, Vancouver defenseman Luca Sbisa said. I dont know why it happened. We had a lot of momentum going into this game, putting two wins together. I think its something with our heads mentally.Obviously we didnt go into this game giving 100 percent.Anaheim opened a 2-0 lead with 5:25 left in the period when Kase caught Miller out of position before throwing a puck in front that caromed off Vancouver defenseman Nikita Tryamkin, the post and finally Erik Gudbranson before crossing the line for his first goal in his eighth NHL game.Its unbelievable, Kase said. It was a little bit lucky.Ryan Kesler, the former Canucks forward who gets booed every time he touches the puck at Rogers Arena, then ripped a shot off the post behind Miller that stayed out in the final seconds of the second.Vancouver got one back with seven minutes left in regulation when Henrik Sedin finished off a pass from Loui Eriksson at the side of the net after Fowlers clearing attempt took a bad bounce off the glass.The Canucks continued to press in the final moments, but Cogliano beat Miller for his sixth with 2:35 left as Anaheim closed out a successful opener to its three-game road trip through western Canada.Game notes Kase was the 205th pick in the draft.UP NEXTDucks: Visit Edmonton on Saturday night.Canucks: Conclude a three-game homestand Saturday against Toronto. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.