Titans agree to terms with Claude Pelon The Titans

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.12.2018 04:34
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

Unless I have missed something Tajae Sharpe Jersey , the Titans still only have 89 players on their roster because they didn’t add anyone when they released Kevin Dodd.Pelon spent 2017 on the New York Jets practice squad after signing with them as an undrafted free agent. They released him on June 12th of this year.Pelon finished his college career at USC after starting at a junior college in Arizona. He will come in and compete for a spot in the defensive line rotation. That group is pretty deep at this point, so that will be fun to watch.Theus is a guy that would have been in the mix to play right tackle while Jack Conklin is recovering from his ACL injury. We don’t know anything about his injury at this point Authentic Ryan Succop Jersey , so it is impossible to know how much time he will miss.Rishard Matthews might be done with the Titans [UPDATE]- Matthews confirmed to A to Z Sports that he quit on the team. You can see the text he sent them here.Rishard Matthews was absent from practice today. The reason given was personal. That’s weird, but it happens from time to time with a guy or two duringa season.
Things took a weird turn tonight when Matthews posted this on his Instagram:The caption Youth Quinton Spain Jersey , in case it doesn’t show up for you, is “When Daddy’s home for good. That is unless someone Calls him to get off the couch.”Now we don’t know anything more than this at this point. Paul Kuharsky says this post is an accurate indicator that his time in Tennessee is over. My guess here is that Rishard hasn’t been happy with his usage through the first 3 weeks of the season and things came to a head in some fashion today. The wording of his Instagram post sounds like he will be released by the Titans because that is the only way a team could call him and get him off the couch. There is little doubt in my mind that teams will call because he has been productive the last couple of years.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.