Today, we have studied the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.12.2018 02:41
von gfgfgfgfgfgf5 • Neugieriger Gaser | 8 Beiträge

Today, we have studied the "Fanka" lesson. I feel very deep. How helpless, how painful, how pitiful he is compared to my life...nderful my life is compared to Vanka. In the morning, when we opened our sleepy eyes, we found that our parents had already got up and made a delicious breakfast for us Marlboro Reds 100S Carton. At noon, when we finally got out of school and flew home Marlboro Cheap Cigarettes, we saw the rich lunch at first sight. In the evening, when we finished the homework assigned by the teacher and asked the tired body to come to the living room, we suddenly found that there was a cup of caring milk on the desk... Why did we never pay attention to such a beautiful life? I complain about my parents every day. If Vanka has such a life, he will definitely study hard. And we, with such a wonderful life, what reason is not good to learn? Fanka, who can't eat enough every day, can't wear it. He can't play like me. He can't study seriously in a bright classroom like me. He can't get the care of his parents. He can't live like me. Happy and happy life... And I, immersed in the care of my parents every day, I can't finish the food, beautiful new clothes, I don't have to work every day, not to be beaten every day. Ah, Vanka! You pray to God every day, work every day, and be beaten. I don��t have enough to wear every day Cheap Newport Cigarette. In contrast, howantasize that one day, Vanka can go to school and live a happy life. At that time, his face was filled with a happy smile. The 9-point clock had just disappeared, and he ushered in CCTV��s "First Lesson of School" program.the stage, a beautiful piano melody sounded from the hands of Liu Hao, a boy who was only 10 years old. Liu Hao, a 10-year-old blind child. He has participated in the German Schumann International Junior Piano Competition and won the third place in the finals Newport Coupons For Cartons. However, Liu Hao is a blind child. He can't see those black and white keys, and he can't see the staves in front of him. Although he can't see this colorful world, he is confident, self-reliant, and not inferior. He is so strong because he still has a strong mother. Liu Hao's mother translated the staff into a blind spectrum, and explained the greatness of maternal love in one stitch and one line! Happiness is to face difficulties with a confident and positive attitude. The joy after victory is happiness. A rhythmic and fun rhythmic dance movement, a simple and honest mountain village child, an amiable young teacher, made a beautiful and moving picture. The three buns sent warm care, the girl was crying; a girl insisted on practicing hard dance, eager to realize the dream of becoming a dancer. Teacher Wang, in the eyes of the children, is young and energetic. Three years ago, Teacher Wang came to this class. On the eve of a Children's Day, I saw that the children liked Mike very much. Jackson's song and dance, so he adapted the song and dance into aerobics, as a holiday gift for children, and made DV, uploaded to the network for the first time. The children are engaged in the dance and dance happily Free Newport Carton, which has aroused the recognition of the society. On the eve of junior high school, the children are reluctant to leave the teacher. is the teacher��s dedication to the child, that is, the children��s gratitude to the teacher, this is happiness.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.