P Zack Greinke, on the disabled list since

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.12.2018 16:37
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

BEREA -- Robert Griffin III?will be playing for more than just a single win this season if he returns to the Cleveland Browns starting lineup.Hell be playing for his future in Cleveland.Yeah, coach Hue Jackson said Tuesday, if he [Griffin] plays quarterback, were evaluating him to see if he can be the quarterback.Griffin was cleared for full contact late Monday night and will be full go in practice next week. He has not played since breaking his collarbone in the season-opening loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.Jackson said he would not decide whether Griffin, Josh McCown or rookie Cody Kessler will start against Cincinnati on Dec. 11 until he sees next weeks practices. The Browns have a bye this week and are off until Monday.Theres still things that we need to do and see before I decide to stick him back out there, Jackson said.Those things, he said, would be practice, getting in rhythm with the offense and showing hes ready to play after missing three months of football.Beyond blessed to have an opportunity to get back on the field with my brothers, Griffin said in a statement released by the team. I promise my teammates and coaches to give them everything I have as we work to finish the season strong.Jackson said any teams success on offense starts with the quarterback. The Browns turned to Griffin in March and gave him a two-year, $15 million contract. The deal includes a $750,000 roster bonus in March; if the Browns dont pay the bonus, Griffin becomes a free agent.Im always looking to see whos going to be on the team as we move forward, Jackson said. Every game we play. Were still evaluating our team as we go through it.Griffin will have to play better than he did in the opener. The team committed its entire offseason and training camp to getting him ready, and he went 12-for-26 for 190 yards with an interception in a 29-10 loss. Griffin was injured on a scramble late in the game and has not played since.I think there are a lot of guys who are eager to see what he can do, left tackle Joe Thomas said. He didnt really get enough opportunity to really prove what kind of QB he can be in this system.Jackson said Griffins durability -- he also had knee and ankle injuries while in Washington -- will no question be part of the decision on Griffins future in Cleveland. Vice president of football operations Sashi Brown brought up the durability issue when discussing Griffin in a meeting with the media Nov. 14.Youve got to throw everything in the pot and then make a decision, Jackson said. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Cheap Air Force 1 China . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.airforce1outlet.com/ . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Cheap Air Force 1 Shoes Wholesale . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Air Force 1 Clearance Sale . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. MILWAUKEE -- For a team that leads the major leagues in stolen bases, the Milwaukee Brewers looked pretty powerful at the plate Monday night.I think we were kind of due for a night like that, manager Craig Counsell said.Martin Maldonado hit a three-run homer and Milwaukee went deep four times, spoiling the major league debut of Arizona pitching prospect Braden Shipley in a 7-2 victory over the Diamondbacks.Maldys home run was the play of the game, for sure. Thats the spot where we got some breathing room, Counsell said. It was a back-breaker for them.Maldonados drive chased Shipley. The backup catcher said he saw multiple curveballs in his first two at-bats and was sitting on a first-pitch curve in the sixth, which he hammered over the left-field fence.Hittings about timing, Maldonado said.Scooter Gennett, Jonathan Villar and pinch-hitter Andy Wilkins also connected for the Brewers in the opener of a four-game series. Chase Anderson went five innings to beat his former team for his first win since June 8.Acquired from the Diamondbacks in the offseason, Anderson (5-10) hadnt made it through five innings in any of his previous five starts. This time, he gave up two runs and seven hits.I had more conviction behind the pitches. I think my focus was where it needed to be, Anderson said.Gennett hit a 437-foot homer to straightaway center field off Shipley (0-1) with one out in the first to give Milwaukee a 1-0 lead. The right-hander was selected 15th overall by Arizona in the 2013 amateur draft.Shipley helped his cause when he led off the third with a stand-up double, narrowly missing a home run. He later scored on a single by Jean Segura.Villar put the Brewers back in front with a home run leading off the third. The Diamondbacks pulled even in the fourth on a run-scoring double by Yasmany Tomas.In the fifth, Ryan Braun extended his hitting streak to 10 games with a run-scoring single, putting Milwaukee ahead 3-2.Wilkins followed Maldonados three-run shot in the sixth with his first career home run -- he had been 0 for 9 since getting called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs this month.ddddddddddddAKE ROOMThe Diamondbacks selected the contract of Shipley, rated their top prospect, from Triple-A Reno. RHP Silvino Bracho was optioned to Reno.MOMENT TO REMEMBERWilkins wife and young son were in the stands to share in the celebration of his first round-tripper. As soon as I hit it, I looked up and saw (my wife), so it was awesome, said Wilkins, who has been used almost exclusively as a pinch-hitter. This is an incredible moment and something that my wife and son, we will enjoy it forever.RETURN TO MILWAUKEEJean Segura and Rickie Weeks, once key players for the Brewers, returned to Miller Park as teammates on the Diamondbacks. We knew, when we traded for Jean, the talent that he had, Arizona manager Chip Hale said. Hes just been a godsend for us. Rickie is a veteran with a dangerous bat. Hes been a stabilizer in the clubhouse.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Greinke, on the disabled list since June 29 with a left oblique strain, is likely to pitch a simulated game with the Diamondbacks or a minor league rehab game on Friday, Hale said.Brewers: INF Will Middlebrooks (lower right leg strain) was placed on the 15-day DL. I think were too early to know exactly how long hell be out. Its a pretty significant strain, Counsell said. OF Keon Broxton was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs. ... OF Domingo Santana (right elbow) has been shut down from a rehabilitation assignment at Class A Wisconsin. Its a big setback. I dont have a timetable, Counsell said. Well have to get another doctors opinion and see if that sheds any light on anything.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: LHP Patrick Corbin (4-9, 5.23 ERA) is 2-2 with a 1.80 ERA in his career against Milwaukee.Brewers: Matt Garza (1-4, 5.94) has lost his last four starts while posting an 8.41 ERA. Milwaukee is 1-6 in his outings. Garza is 5-2 with a 2.70 ERA in eight career games (seven starts) against the Diamondbacks. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.