swimming ever since and can now cou

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 11.12.2018 15:43
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LEXINGTON, Ky. - The start of Southeastern Conference play couldnt be contained in just 90 minutes for the University of Florida soccer team. It was the third overtime for the Gators this season and Thursdays final result was a 2-1 double overtime win in front of 1,269 at the Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex.Of the last nine meetings between these two teams, four have gone to overtime, as the Gators are 3-0-1 in that span. It was Floridas fifth overtime match to open league play in the programs 22-year history and first since taking a 2-1 OT win versus Kentucky in 2009.How the Match Unfolded:All the scoring in regulation came in the final eight minutes, with each starting off a corner kick. Gators struck first at 83:56 when a corner kick from Mayra Pelayo found Gabby Seiler at the top of the box. Seilers shot deflected off senior All-American Savannah Jordans shoulder and scored in the upper left corner.But the Wildcats knotted up the score at 88:26. The ball off a corner kick pinged around the box, then popped free on the left side. Zoe Swift pounced on the loose ball and placed it in from five yards.The match moved to overtime - the third for UF this season and Kentuckys second. The golden goal included two that played a role in UFs first goal, as Seiler sent the ball to Jordan who was in the middle of the box, back to goal. Jordans diagonal pass slid between two defenders to find Meggie Dougherty Howard near the top of the box. Dougherty Howards right-footed angled shot from 14 yards scored in the far corner at 102:44.Worth NotingDougherty Howards goal at 102:44 is the 15th latest goal to win in Floridas history. It was her third goal of the season, which equals her collegiate season high set in 2015.Jordans goal moved her into sole possession of second on the Florida and SEC Career Goals chart at 72. She is one of 31 players in NCAA Division I history to score 72 or more goals and among the 10 who have done that since 2000.This is the eighth time in Floridas 22-year history it has opened league play against Kentucky and is 7-1 in those matches.The Gators recorded a season-high 31 shots Thursday. UK goalkeeper Evangeline Soucie recorded a career-high 11 saves.Florida is 2-1 in overtime matches this season (1-0 OT loss at No. 3 Stanford and 4-3 OT win at No. 15 UCLA). Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Cheap Nike Vapormax Canada . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.vapormaxcanada.com/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Nike Vapormax Canada Sale . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Nike Vapormax Canada .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. The next time a friend, family member or random stranger tells me,?black?people dont swim,?I will happily and defiantly say Simone Manuels name and shut down any and all rebuttals.And the next time my brilliant and boundlessly energetic 6-year-old daughter, Zoe, asks me to take her to the pool, I will think of Manuel and smile as I imagine a future where my child could grow up and be just like the 20-year-old powerhouse.???I used to say?Zoe would be the Serena Williams of the swimming world. Now I can say?that?my Zoe will be the next Simone Manuel.?Our little one has been taking swimming lessons since the age of 3,?not long after I noticed how much she loved splashing around at pool parties and the like. She has always adored bath time, but this was something more, something special.?This is not the relationship I had with water sports as a kid. There werent an ample amount of public or private pools in my native Detroit. Couple that deficiency with the fact that an 8-year-old classmate had drowned in a pool accident and I cant say that I was exactly seeking out time in the water aside from the fire hydrant on our street or the occasional kiddie pool.?My viewpoint changed in my?20s?when I decided to take adult swim classes and overcome my fear. Ive been swimming ever since and can now count snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef for my 30th?birthday ass one of the most amazing things Ive ever experienced.dddddddddddd It also made me that much more determined to make sure my child knew how to swim. I desperately wanted her to have a sense of fearlessness in the water that I didnt have at her age.?These are the thoughts that filled my?heart and mind as I watched Manuel, a?Stanford University junior,?make history and go on to become a two-time gold and two-time silver medalist in Rio. As the first African-American?woman to win an individual gold in swimming, shes the promise of broken barriers, defied stereotypes and expedited dreams.?Manuel is an Olympic champion who looks like?me, my daughter, my nieces and?my friends. Even though there is no way in the world I will ever reach the championship heights the Texas native has in the pool,?my daughter might. In the meantime,?I can take relaxing swims and bask in the knowledge that these cool blue waters, they?welcome us all.More on Simone Manuel? Essay: Manuel inspired me to learn to swim Story ?? Manuel on life after the Olympics ?Story ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.