7th green for bogey and wound up with a

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.12.2018 15:46
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The start of the 2016 season looked promising for the San Francisco 49ers as they opened up at Levis Stadium with a huge win over a NFC West opponent, the Los Angeles Rams. The Dallas Cowboys entered the season missing their leader on offense, quarterback Tony Romo, and started two rookies in the offensive backfield. Then Dallas lost to NFC East rivals, the New York Giants, at home in the season opener.How quickly momentum shifts in the NFL. Entering Week 4, the Cowboys head to the Bay area on a high to take on the 49ers in a late afternoon start. The Cowboys are riding a two-game win streak while the 49ers fortunes havent been as good. San Francisco enters this contest on a two-game losing streak and issues at the quarterback position. The 49ers are 30th in passing yards per game (175.3) and only 16 of 46 on third downs, which equates to 34.8 percent.Said 49ers head coach Chip Kelly, I characterize the offense as OK. We need to convert. We had eight shots at third-and-five or less that we need to convert on third down so we can stay on the field and continue to keep drives alive.Three of those (eight) were runs. Youve got to be able to pick it up when its third-and-two and third-and-three and be able to run the football to be successful in this league, and were not doing it on a consistent basis right now.Fans and media of the 49ers are wondering why, with current starter Blaine Gabberts issues at quarterback, quarterback Colin Kaepernick isnt getting a chance to play.Everyone wants to know why Kap isnt our No. 1, Kelly said. I dont think Kap is 100 percent right now; thats what Im saying. I dont think hes ready to go full time. Kap will be the first to tell you. His playing weight has been around 225 (pounds), and hes not at that right now. So hes going out there and continuing to work, continuing to get better.The Cowboys put the 2016 offense in the hands of rookie quarterback Dak Prescott and rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott. There was tons of uncertainty heading into the season on if the youngsters could handle the load. But both players had the trust of the Cowboys front office and coaching staff. Confidence in that move has paid off tenfold for head coach Jason Garrett.Said Garrett, We havent just put the handcuffs on him (Prescott), if you will. We just let him play, and hes done a good job handling that work. Hes seen a lot of different fronts, a lot of different covers, a lot of different pressures. The guys who can process that and see what they need to see and go through the progressions and make good decisions are the ones who play best regardless of how old you are and how many games youve played.Prescott continues to grow as a player and a leader. The Mississippi State product has not thrown an interception in any of his first three starts. That stat line reads 99 passes to zero interceptions. Only fellow rookie signal-caller for the Philadelphia Eagles, Carson Wentz, has a longer streak at 102. The fourth-round rookie quarterback has passed for 767 yards, completing 66.7 percent of his passes.Elliott hasnt had the hot start most fans thought he might, but the Ohio State Buckeye product has rushed for 274 yards and two touchdowns. His pass blocking and blitz pickup has been impressive though. That blocking will need to stay sharp as the Cowboys enter the 49ers game without starting left guard Lael Collins. The second-year pro has a torn ligament in his big right toe and is out an extended period of time.A positive for the banged-up Dallas offensive line is the return of left tackle Tyron Smith. The Pro-Bowl player missed the win over the Chicago Bears with a back issue. His return will lessen the loss of Collins. The Cowboys will need Smith to play at a high level because he will be matched up at times against outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks.Brooks took over third place on the 49ers all-time sack list when he raised his career total to 47.5 with a sack against the Seahawks. Brooks still trails defensive tackle Bryant Young (89.5) and Pro Football Hall of Fame defensive end Charles Haley (66.5).While the rookies for the Cowboys have shined, wide receiver Dez Bryant only has 11 catches for 150 yards. Those numbers may stay the same for a while. Reports out of Dallas are that the Pro Bowl player has a hairline fracture in his right knee. His status against the 49ers is uncertain. Cheap Air Max 90 Sale .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. http://www.cheapairmax90.us/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Air Max 90 China Wholesale .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- Tiger Woods was surrounded by four rows of fans who stood shoulder-to-shoulder, curious to see how he was going to escape from the trees on the second hole at The Players Championship. Cheers erupted when he pulled out a 5-wood, a risky shot off the pine straw through a 15-foot gap of pines. Woods said he didnt hear Sergio Garcia hit his shot from the fairway. He didnt see Garcia stare in his direction. But he heard Garcia on television during a storm delay. The Spaniard said the burst of cheers disrupted his swing, and he suggested that Woods was the instigator by thinking only of himself. "Not real surprising that hes complaining about something," Woods said. "Thats fine," Garcia said when told of Woods comments. "At least Im true to myself. I know what Im doing, and he can do whatever he wants." A storm was brewing Saturday at Sawgrass even before the real storms rolled in and caused a two-hour delay, keeping eight players from finishing their round. And in the midst of the latest chapter in this Woods-Garcia rift, Swedish rookie David Lingmerth quietly went about his business and wound up atop the leaderboard. Lingmerth finished a wild day with an 8-foot eagle putt on the par-5 16th and a 10-foot birdie on the island-green 17th to reach 12-under par when the third round was suspended because of darkness. He was two shots ahead of three players who have won The Players Championship -- Woods, Garcia and Henrik Stenson. "Im aware of where theyre at," Lingmerth said. "I try not to look at the leaderboard when Im out there. Im just trying to do my thing. But having those guys behind me, I know theyre going to try to hunt me down, of course. But Im just going to try to forget about all that and just try to do my thing." That starts just after sunrise. Eight players -- including the top four -- had to return Sunday morning to complete the third round. Woods and Garcia were on the 15th hole. The best action Saturday was during the rain delay when Garcia was asked about the par-5 second hole. "Well, obviously Tiger was on the left and it was my shot to hit," Garcia said. "He moved all of the crowd that he needed to move. I waited for that. I wouldnt say that he didnt see that I was ready, but you do have a feel when the other guy is going to hit and right as I was in the top of the backswing, I think he must have pulled like a 5-wood or a 3-wood and obviously everybody started screaming. So that didnt help very much." Woods said Garcia didnt have his facts straight. "The marshals, they told me he already hit, so I pulled a club and was getting ready to play my shot," Woods said. Asked if they talked it over when play resumed, Woods replied, "We didnt do a lot of talking." Garcia wound up making a bogey on the second hole to lose the one-shot lead he had at the start of the round. Woods pulled off his shot, and then blasted out of the bunker to about 10 feet and made birdie to take the lead. When storm clouds moved in, Garcia already hit a tough shot onto the green at No. 7, and Woods had to mark his ball in the fairway when the siren sounded to stop play. When they resumed, Wood hit onto the seventh green, and Garcia putted before Woods got there. They were on the 15th hole when play was stopped because of darkness. Woods gave a brief TV interview, aand Garcia came over to shake his hand.dddddddddddd Garcia didnt back away from his TV interview. "It happens to me when Im in Spain," he said of the large crowds. "Obviously, it happens to him everywhere he goes. He gets a lot of people following, and I think you have to be very careful because theres another guy playing. Sometimes you have to pay attention to whats going on because if the other guys hitting and you do something when youre in the crowd, the crowd is going to respond and its going to affect the other player. "I think sometimes you have to be a bit more careful." Meanwhile, The Players Championship was shaping up to be quite a finish. Lingmerth, who began his rookie season by losing in a playoff at the Humana Challenge, poured in par putts along the back nine to stay around the leaders, and then he raced by them with his eagle-birdie finish. He returns Sunday to play the 18th hole. Stenson was the first to reach 12 under when he made a 20-foot birdie putt at the par-5 ninth, but what appeared to be a shoo-in birdie on the par-5 11th turned into a bogey when his second shot when just long and down a steep slope. It took him two chips to reach the green and he made bogey, and Stenson made another bogey on the 15th. Garcia made par from deep in the woods and bogey from the middle of the fairway. He came close to a hole-in-one on the 13th hole, and went bunker-to-bunker for bogey on the 14th hole. Woods was far steadier, though certainly not spectacular. That birdie he made on No. 2 was his only one of the day. Jeff Maggert, who also had a share of the lead at one point early in the day, bogeyed the last hole for a 66 and was the clubhouse leader at 9-under 207. Casey Wittenberg and Ryan Palmer also were at 9-under and still had to finish their rounds. Lee Westwood whiffed a shot on his opening hole then his club nicked a pine tree on his downswing and the club went nearly a foot past the ball, leading to double bogey. Westwood was 6-under with three holes to play. Hunter Mahans tee shot on the 15th hole got stuck high up in a tree, leading to double bogey, but then he rolled in an eagle putt from off the 16th green. He three-putted the 17th green for bogey and wound up with a 71, putting him at 8-under 208 with David Lynn of England, who had a 68. Lynn lost in a playoff last week at Quail Hollow. Through all that, Woods and Garcia generated the biggest buzz. The Woods-Garcia relationship already was frosty. In Tom Callahans book on Woods, "His Fathers Son," he writes about the time Woods saw Garcia in the clubhouse watching a TV monitor and trying to cheer a players putt out of the hole. Woods was said to be put off when Garcia celebrated wildly after winning a Monday night "Battle at Bighorn" exhibition in 2000. During the 2002 U.S. Open at Bethpage Black, which Woods won wire-to-wire, Garcia complained that play should have been stopped in the second round because of the rain. "If Tiger Woods would have been out there, it would have been called," Garcia said that day. Saturday was the sixth time Woods and Garcia have played together in the final group on the weekend. Woods went on to win the previous five tournaments. There is plenty of work left at Sawgrass. And if there is no change on the leaderboard Sunday morning, Woods and Garcia get to play together again. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.