f the smaller guys, Rivera said. When th

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.12.2018 15:41
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Chicago Blackhawks forward Jamal Mayers was fined half a days pay for his pre-game antics before Game 5 on Saturday. Mayers was fined approximately $1,600 for shooting pucks into the Detroit Red Wings net during the warmup. With the Red Wings leading the series 3-2, the two teams meet in Game 6 on Monday. NHL Jerseys Outlet Store . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. http://www.wholesalenhljerseys.us/ . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. China NHL Jerseys .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he fully supports quarterback Cam Newtons complaints about not being treated fairly as a pocket passer. Newton voiced the complaints?after Sundays 30-20 victory over the Arizona Cardinals.Rivera said Monday he has had ongoing discussions with NFL officials and commissioner Roger Goodell about late hits on the reigning NFL MVP.Rivera said he plans to talk to the league again after Sundays game, in which Newton became so frustrated that he said he plans to reach out to the commissioner himself.Its more about making sure he is getting the equal treatment and the protection he deserves as a quarterback in the pocket, Rivera said. I have reached out to the league, and the league has responded. And most recently I have reached out to the commissioner, and he has responded, and well continue to work through this and see how it goes.Rivera would not say how recently he talked to Goodell. But a league source told ESPNs Ed Werder that Rivera spoke to Goodell and at least two other league executives Monday.Goodell is believed to have promised to involve league vice president of officiating Dean Blandino and executive VP of game operations Troy Vincent in a thorough review of the concerns expressed by Rivera and Newton, the source told Werder. Furthermore, Goodell is expected to speak directly to Newton about the issue.This is something I work on every week, quite frankly, Rivera said. I dont talk about it because its between me and the league and this team. This is something now that has become public because of his statements. Cam is correct. I support him 100 percent in this. Hopefully we can get this rectified and corrected.Newton said Sunday that the late hits are taking the fun out of the game for him.At times, I dont even feel safe, Newton added. Enough is enough. I plan on talking to commissioner Goodell about this. Its not fun, and I dont know what I have to do.The breaking point for Newton came in the second half against Arizona when he took a hard shot to the knees. The play happened on third-and-goal from Arizonas 2-yard line. Defensive tackle Calais Campbell came in low as Newton released an incomplete pass to wide receiver Philly Brown.I could have torn an ACL, Newton said.Newton used the words bullcrap and horsecrap when sayying officials arent making calls when he is hit in the pocket.dddddddddddd Newton said other quarterbacks in the league get those calls more often.Newton hasnt had a roughing-the-passer penalty this season, except for one that was offset by an intentional grounding penalty in the season opener at Denver.This despite being hit an NFL-high 212 times during that span.According to Pro Football Talk, three roughing calls have been missed on Newton since the start of the 2013 season. Eleven quarterbacks have had more missed.It became the story of my life ever since I [entered the NFL], Newton said. Its always, Oh, we missed that, Im sorry. Thats bullcrap -- thats bullcrap.Rivera said Newton gets treated like former NBA center Shaquille ONeal because of his unusually large size for his position.Newton is 6-foot-5 and 260 pounds.Hes a bigger guy for that position, as opposed to some of the smaller guys, Rivera said. When they get hit, they roll around to the ground. When he gets hit, he absorbs them and it doesnt look as bad.I think sometimes that might be part of the reason that he doesnt get the calls he deserves or should get.Another reason for Riveras concern is that Newton has already missed one game with a concussion this season after a legal helmet-to-helmet hit at Atlanta.Newton was hit at least four times in the helmet during the season opener. Rivera was upset then, and he was upset again after the low hit Newton took against Arizona.I was, he said. Its tough, I get it, and its a very difficult job. It also begs to wanting an eighth referee on the field. It begs to having full-time referees on the field. It also begs to having a replay that can be implemented in some form.Rivera is a member of a subcommittee that reports to the rules committee. He plans to bring his suggestions up again at the next league meetings.I have been in this league 30 years, and I know how difficult it is, Rivera said. It is difficult for the referees, difficult for the coaches and difficult for the players. We have to work through it and have the right solution.If it means having an eighth referee or using replay, thats what it takes. But it is something the league is aware of. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.