nowing that there are moments during t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.12.2018 15:29
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Joe Musgrove lifted the Houston Astros in more ways than one Sunday.With his team in desperate need of a win to remain in playoff contention, Musgrove pitched seven strong innings to help lift Houston over the Los Angeles Angels 4-1 to snap a three-game slide.He had a tremendous game today at a time (when) we needed it, manager A.J. Hinch said. (The) compete button is never off for Musgrove, and I appreciate the way he goes about it.The Astros backed Musgrove with home runs from Evan Gattis, Tony Kemp and Tyler White.Houston remained three games behind Baltimore for the second AL wild-card spot.Playoffs aspirations aside, Musgrove had another pressing reason to make his start count.Today was a tough day, said Musgrove, referring to the news of Miami pitcher Jose Fernandezs tragic death from a boating accident early Sunday at age 24. I think everyone was a bit down with the bad news we had this morning.There are a few guys in here that are handling it a little worse than the rest of us from having personal relationships with Jose. The energy was a little bit down, so I was hoping to go out there and pitch a strong seven, he said.That he did.Musgrove (4-4) allowed one run on seven hits while striking out four.Closer Ken Giles rebounded from a blown save in Fridays 10-6 loss to Los Angeles. He walked one and struck out two in the ninth for his 14th save.I just wanted to go out there and put up a zero, Giles said. I needed to do that for the team and show them that I can bounce back.Carlos Correa singled home Jose Altuve in the Houston first.An inning later, Gattis homered off Daniel Wright (0-5), connecting for the 31st time this season.Kemp and White later added solo shots.It was a good day for our youth, Hinch said. These guys are getting their first taste of important baseball in September and, hopefully, October.Wright lasted six innings. He gave up three runs on seven hits.I left the changeup up to Kemp that he hit out, and then the fastball up to Gattis to lead off both those innings, Wright said. I just have to get better at going out there from the first pitch of each inning and be ready to go.The Angels kept the game close by turning four double plays.Defensively we played a very good game. That was good to see, manager Mike Scioscia said. Offensively, we just couldnt get any momentum.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Before the game, Hinch said he was worried about Giles flexibility and ability to throw, a day after he injured his right wrist when he was hit by a line drive during batting practice. X-rays were negative.I think hes got a chance to be a little bit stiff, Hinch said postgame. Given that its a contusion, hell be all right.UP NEXTAngels: Jered Weaver (12-12, 5.20 ERA) will attempt to close out September on a winning note when Los Angeles hosts Oakland and LHP Sean Manaea (6-9, 4.03) on Monday. Weaver is 2-1 in four starts this month.Astros: Collin McHugh (12-10, 4.61) faces fellow RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (16-12, 4.04) to open a three-game series against Seattle. McHugh is 4-0 against the Mariners this season. Stitched MLB Jerseys China .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Authentic Stitched NHL Jerseys . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http://www.stitchedjerseyscheap.com/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Wholesale Stitched Football Jerseys . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances.Zinedine Zidane says Real Madrids 30-match unbeaten run gives them huge motivation each time they play, following their 2-1 win over Sporting Lisbon on Tuesday. A draw on Tuesday night would have been enough to send Los Blancos through alongside Dortmund, who romped to a Champions League record 8-4 win over Legia Warsaw and will now come to Madrid next month in a showdown for top spot. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! It appeared Zidanes side would be left with just that after a penalty from Adrien Silva on 81 minutes had cancelled out Raphael Varanes first-half opener, with the home side having seen defender Joao Pereira sent off after appearing to punch Mateo Kovacic. However, with just three minutes left, Benzema nodded in a weighted cross from Sergio Ramos to secure victory as Real extended their unbeaten run to 30 games in all competitions. Karim Benzema gave Real Madrid the win in Lisbon Zidane said: What we want to do is to continue doing what we are doing, knowing that there are moments during the game where thinggs are not going for us.ddddddddddddTo have gone so many games without losing is an extra motivation and we want to keep moving forward knowing that when you win matches, you go out more motivated next time.Zidane, who had made just one change to the side which beat city rivals Atletico 3-0 at the weekend, was pleased with the way the team went about their job in Portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo vies with Sportings defender Ruben Semedo We had our difficult moments in the game but that is normal, he said. In the previous game against us Sporting played with the same intensity and they didnt drop their heads after going behind.But we managed to score a wonderful second goal through Karim Benzema.It was important that we won here; we achieved what we came to get. We are going to play a final against Dortmund now.Next up for Real is a home match against Sporting Gijon and then the second leg of their Copa del Rey tie against Segunda Division B side Cultural Leonesa, which they lead 7-1.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Bale suffers ankle injury Benzema sends Real through Real Madrid stats Get a £10 free bet! cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.