n. "I needed more strength but I couldnt fi

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 09.12.2018 07:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Real Madrid volvio a las andadas. Sin ser particularmente brillante y sobre la hora, el conjunto merengue saco una victoria por 1-2 sobre el Sporting de Portugal.Lea el texto completo Cheap Colorado Rockies Jerseys . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Cheap New York Yankees Jerseys . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. http://www.cheapworldseriesjerseys.com/cheap-kansas-city-royals-jerseys/ . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Cheap Atlanta Braves Jerseys . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Cheap Texas Rangers Jerseys . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up.MONT VENTOUX, France -- British rider Chris Froome showed why he remains the overwhelming Tour de France favourite by winning Sundays grueling 15th stage up to Mont Ventoux to extend his lead over main rival Alberto Contador. Froome attacked about two-thirds of the way up the mammoth 21-kilometre Ventoux, and his brutal acceleration was too much for two-time former champion Contador. The Spaniard dropped back and finished about one minute 40 seconds behind. Colombian Nairo Quintana was second, 29 seconds behind. "This is massive. Everyone wanted to win this stage today, on Bastille Day, being on top of Mont Ventoux," Froome said. "It really was an epic stage today." The win means Froome effectively made up the time he lost on Fridays sprint stage, when Contador caught him out with a surprise attack. "My objective today was to take a bit of time in the general classification, but I didnt think I could win the stage," Froome said. "I thought Quintana would win it. But then his legs started to go in the last two kilometres." Ventoux is one of the most famed climbs in the Tours 110-year history. Britains Tom Simpson collapsed and died on it during the 1967 Tour. Froome raised his right arm in the air when he clinched his second stage win of the race after winning a mountain stage in the Pyrenees on stage 8 with a similarly effective attack. "It was incredible today, incredible. This is the biggest victory of my career," Froome said. "This climb is so historical. It means so much to this race, especially being the 100th edition. I really cant believe this." He now leads Dutchman Bauke Mollema by 4 minutes, 14 seconds and Contador by 4:25. "It wasnt really about sending (Contador) a message but Im obviously going to take as much time as I can," Froome said. "Im really happy to have this advantage now." The longest stage of the race took riders over 242.5-kilometres from Givors in the winemaking Rhone Valley and ended in the Provence region. A nine-man breakaway group led early on, including sprint champion Peter Sagan, who has a massive lead in the green jersey competition for sprinters, and French veteran Sylvain Chavanel. Touted as one of cyclings showmen, Sagan lifted his front wheel and did a wheelie, followed by a salute to the crowd in a rare moment of frivolity on a bitterly hard day. Froome said he needed "five or 10 minutes on the oxygen" mask after the stage. The small group of front-runners split open on Venntoux, leaving Chavanel alone in front.dddddddddddd. Andy Schleck, the 2010 Tour champion, was dropped straight away while the 36-year-old Cadel Evans, the 2011 winner, then faded along with Chavanel. "It was a terrible day for me," Evans said. With about 15 kilometres to go. Froome, meanwhile, only had two Sky teammates -- Australian Richie Porte and Britains Peter Kennaugh -- to help him. Then Quintana surged ahead. He attacked Froome four times on the last climb in the Pyrenean mountains on stage 9 up to Bagneres-de-Bigorre, but could not beat him. It proved to be the same story this time. "We talked a little bit. I was just trying to motivate him," Froome said. "I was telling him Come on man, keep pushing. But in the last 2k he just couldnt really hold the wheel anymore." At one point, Contador still had three teammates with him but Froome would lose Kennaugh shortly after, leaving just Porte. Then the yellow jersey group blew wide open. Suddenly, Froome and Porte were alone with Contador. With seven kilometres to go, Froome launched a devastating attack on Contador -- rocketing up the slope as fans threw water over him and others lit orange flares or waved British flags close to his face. As he moved alongside Quintana -- who had a nose bleed during the climb -- Froome launched a second brutal acceleration. "I needed more strength but I couldnt find it," Quintana said. "Id already made an enormous effort." Victoria cyclist Ryder Hesjedal is 66th after finishing the stage 114th, one ahead of David Veilleux of Cap-Rouge, Que. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was 166th in the stage. Tens of thousands of people crammed the roadside on July 14 -- Frances national day. Other countries were well represented, though. There were dozens of Union Jacks and Norwegians and Danes wearing Viking costumes. Pockets of Belgians and Dutch swigged beers, others dressed up as animals or ran alongside the riders in inflatable body suits. "I was amazed to see so many British people there," Froome said. The chaotic, raucous, deafeningly loud scene saw race motorbikes and spectators perilously close to the riders. Near the summit, the scenery started to change, with fewer and fewer trees; then just a little bit of green brush left, before even that gave way to the barren, lunar landscape that makes Ventoux unique. Following Mondays rest day, there is a medium mountain stage on Tuesday, and then three straight days of tough climbing in the Alps. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.