heir budding champion, Da Silva said I u

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 04.12.2018 16:35
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Cronullas fairytale NRL season is set to be overshadowed by legal action facing the club from 10 former players.News Corp Australia reports Nathan Gardner, Stewart Mills and Stuart Flanagan have followed the lead of Ben Pomeroy, Albert Kelly, Dean Collis, Broderick Wright, Josh Cordoba, Isaac Gordon and Paul Aiton in engaging lawyers to take action in relation to the controversial supplements program during the 2011 season.The players are suing for negligence, breach of contract and intentional tort.The matter is listed for directions in the Sydney district court on August 22.Gardner was one of 10 players to accept an ASADA deal of a backdated 12-month ban in 2014 alongside Kelly.Cronulla skipper Paul Gallen and current Sharks player Wade Graham, plus Luke Douglas, Kade Snowden, Jeremy Smith, Matt Wright, Anthony Tupou and John Morris also accepted backdated bans in 2014.The players accepted that they were unknowingly and unwittingly injected with banned substances.Current coach Shane Flanagan was stood down by the NRL for a full season in 2014 for failing to safeguard the health and well being of Cronulla players. Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher Chine . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Air Max Chine Pas Cher . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. http://www.pascherairmaxchine.fr/ . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Gratuite .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Site Air Max Pas Cher Chine . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Thiago Braz da Silvas surprising pole vault victory ensured Brazils first gold medal in the Olympic Stadium, sparking euphoric celebrations.It also ensured some unpleasant fallout for the hosts.The heckling was so intense that when Olympic champion Renaud Lavillenie prepared for his last attempt to extend his title and potentially bump Brazil to silver, he lost his concentration and gave the thumbs down to the thousands of local fans. He lost his gold too, when he failed at 6.08 meters, allowing Braz da Silvas 6.03 Olympic record to stand.The party was on, though not for Lavillenie.If you get no respect in the Olympics, where can you get respect, Lavillenie said. If this is a nation where they only want Brazil and they spit on others, then you should not organize the Olympics.In his rawest anger immediately after the 3 + hour competition, extended because of rain, he even made a reference to the Berlin 1936 Olympics, the propaganda games of Hitler. He later apologized for that at a news conference.I did a big mistake for that. It was my first words, after competition, he said. Of course we cannot compare the two.The 22-year-old Braz da Silva acknowledged he fed off the fervor of the crowd, in the positive sense -- the raucous cheers.The public helped me alot, was supporting me and that was really important for me at this time in my home to get a medal, the champion said.Asked what he thought about the relentless booing of the rivals who got in the way of their budding champion, Da Silva said I understand the people from Brazil.ddddddddddddn our country they want the guy from Brazil to win, he said. They cannot control emotions, you know.The competition itself had all the drama needed.Early on, Lavillenie did all the right things. Wait late to come in and not waste energy, then scale every height at the first attempt to lead throughout.Braz da Silva didnt wilt, producing an Olympic record vault for the lead.Incredible. My first time over six meters, da Silva said. Yet Lavillenie still had a chance to win.Lavillenie raised the bar to 6.08 for one final attempt and, as he prepared, the crowd started booing him. The Frenchman gave a thumbs-down signal to the boisterous crowd and went up for the last attempt, but failed.Da Silva was celebrating. The host nation, which had been counting on the female vaulter Fabiana Murer to win gold later in the Olympics, now has a new star.And, like their famous soccer players, the full name doesnt matter, the champion is known here as Thiago Braz. I like that, he said.For Lavillenie, it was the second shocking defeat of a bad summer. Last month, he lost the European title when he failed to clear his opening height. This one will feel far worse though, since his whole season he had worked for this night.The loss mattered less than his treatment.I could never leave Rio with a smile when you get booed for doing your sport, Lavillenie said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.