stile to the LGBT community.We think

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 04.12.2018 16:18
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- After a catch-less, target-less game Sunday afternoon in Pittsburgh, Victor Cruz needed a sit-down with New York Giants coach Ben McAdoo that he later described as productive.A frustrated Cruz wanted answers as to why he didnt even have a chance to catch a pass in a 24-14 loss to the Steelers, and his seemingly diminishing role in the offense.He thought the meeting went well.We had an honest conversation between both of us. He laid it to me straight and I gave him my thoughts as well, Cruz said. I think it was productive and it ended well. It was a conversation that I guess needed to be had and we had it.And now we can turn the page and move on.Cruz said he agreed with McAdoo 100 percent. He insisted there was no anger or yelling, and that they were on the same page in trying to fix the Giants offense.New York (8-4) has struggled badly in recent weeks and hasnt scored 30 points in a game this season. Two weeks ago it was Sterling Shepard without a target; this past week it was Cruz. The offense, which didnt reach 300 total yards in either of those contests, is out of sync.For whatever reason, the Giants just havent been able to spread the ball around consistently.When you have been as inconsistent as we have on offense, its a challenge, McAdoo said Monday. Victor, like everybody else, including myself, wants to be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem. So my door is always open for any of these guys that want to come in and have a conversation.Cruz and McAdoo met on Tuesday, and Cruz thinks it will lead to a different outcome against the Cowboys. He expects more opportunities.I hope so, he said. I leave every meeting feeling like that. But obviously there would be concerted efforts to get everyone the football, to get everyone the ball, including myself.So I guess the answer to that is sure, yes, it feels like Ill at least be getting one target this week.Cruz said the final sentence with a smile. He insisted he went into the meeting with his usual team-first approach and didnt demand the ball or additional playing time after undrafted rookie Roger Lewis out-snapped him 29-26 in Pittsburgh.Now, they move on. All will likely be forgotten if the Giants beat the Cowboys on Sunday night.Cruzs disgust was more a moment of frustration after Sundays loss than a bigger problem. He didnt think it was necessary to talk with quarterback Eli Manning about throwing him the ball more often. Cruz has 27 catches for 462 yards this season and leads the team with 17.1 yards per catch.But Manning planned to chat with Cruz, much as he did with Shepard last week. It hadnt happened as of Tuesday afternoon.I just havent seen him, Manning said. Im going to talk to him. I havent had a chance to get with him yet, but yes, Ill talk to Victor.Manning admittedly experienced his struggles Sunday in Pittsburgh. He didnt throw the ball as accurately as he wouldve liked, and finished with a pair of interceptions and less than 200 yards passing.After reviewing the film, Manning thought opportunities existed to throw the ball to Cruz. It just, for one reason or another, didnt happen.There is opportunities to get him the ball, Manning said. Its just all dependent on reads and coverage.After almost two full seasons on the sideline with injuries, Cruz isnt concerned about his body holding up. Hes convinced handling 50 or 60 snaps 13 games into the season isnt a problem. The lack of touches and production is more a team concern than anything individual.I think its a level of consistency from top to bottom, not just the receivers and tight ends, Cruz said. Just everyone being on the same page, because it takes all of us to be on the same page to be productive and successful from top to bottom.We just have to understand, keep staying the course, keep doing what were doing because eventually its going to click. We didnt win six games in a row for no reason without anyone clicking or doing something right. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys China . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Clearance Adidas NHL Jerseys . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. http://www.nhljerseys.us/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Authentic . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. CLEVELAND -- Prodding her party, Caitlyn Jenner said Wednesday it was easier to come out as transgender than as a Republican and conceded Democrats promote more inclusive policies.Jenner, the Olympic gold medalist and transgender activist, gently chastised Republicans as she spoke at a brunch on the sidelines of the Republican National Convention. She told the pro-LGBT American Unity Fund that shes urged Republicans including Donald Trump to create a safe environment for children who are transgender.I get it. The Democratic Party does a better job when it comes to the LGBT community, the trans community, all that kind of stuff, Jenner said.In an unusual moment for a GOP gathering, she received a smattering of applause when she praised President Barack Obama for advancing LGBT rights and for eliminating the ban on transgender people serving openly in the military.Jenners appearance at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, just blocks from where Republicans are holding their convention to nominate Trump, illustrated the divisions within the party as it works to expand its appeal to LGBT voters and their supporters in the general election. Though Trump has been more supportive of gay rights than most of his White House challengers, there have been few public calls for more inclusivity during the four-day gathering in Cleveland.Earlier this year, Trump drew attention for saying that Jenner could use whatever restroom she wanted in one of his luxury buildings, a position that came as Republicans in several states were pushing laws forcing people to use the restroom that corresponds to their gender at birth. Jenner later took up Trump on his offer, using the womens room without incident at the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Manhattan.Youree creating laws for a non-issue, Jenner said.dddddddddddd We dont have a problem here.Its a position at odds with the GOP platform, adopted at the convention on Monday, which preserves language that criticizes the Obama administration for directing schools to allow transgender students to use restrooms matching their gender identity. Montel Williams, the TV host, called that part of the platform inexcusably hostile to the LGBT community.We think weve made so much progress and were right back where we started, said Williams, who is black. If you remember, just because of the color of my skin, there were bathrooms I couldnt go in, water fountains I couldnt drink from.Jenner said the bathroom issue had been used politically for many, many, many, many years. She added that shed personally experienced no issues with which bathroom to use.I havent used the mens room in a year and a half, said Jenner, who transitioned to her new identity from Bruce Jenner last year. And thank God, because there are some great conversations going on in the ladys room, OK?Opponents have warned that men would use it as an excuse to enter womens rooms to prey on girls. Jenner noted that Former Idaho Sen. Larry Craig, former Mississippi Rep. Jon Hinson and former Florida state Rep. Bob Allen -- all Republicans -- had been arrested for lewd behavior in mens restrooms, during a time in which no transgender people were arrested for using the wrong bathroom.Maybe what we should do is ban Republican representatives at a state level from being in the mens room, Jenner said.---Reach Josh Lederman on Twitter at http://twitter.com/joshledermanAP cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.