erts was as happy to see Kershaw as Ke

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 04.12.2018 16:12
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Long Beach States murderers row type of schedule on the road to start the season continues Sunday at No. 16 UCLA.After winning the season-opener at home against Cal State Los Angeles, Long Beach State embarked on an arduous road trip that has included blowout losses to Wichita State (92-55), North Carolina (93-67) and Louisville (88-56). The average margin of defeat in those three games is 28.3 points.In the last game at Louisville on Thursday, Long Beach States confidence was subdued from the start allowing an 18-0 run in a four-minute span early in the first half.We just werent able to withstand that first blow to stay in the game, said Long Beach State head coach Dan Monson. Once we got comfortable, it was too late, and the game was over. You come on these road trips to give the team some adversity, to help make them better, and I dont think we handled it any better than we did on Tuesday (against North Carolina).While Long Beach State has taken its lumps on the road, UCLA has won its first three games at Pauley Pavilion by lopsided scores. The Bruins improved to 3-0 Thursday night after defeating San Diego 88-68, which followed a 119-80 win over Pacific and 102-82 victory over Cal State Northridge.The Bruins are scoring 103 points a game with five players with at least 14 points a game, led by freshman forward T.J Leaf and senior guard Bryce Alford, both of whom are averaging 20 points. Freshman point guard Lonzo Ball is averaging close to a triple-double at 15 points, 7.7 assists and 8.3 rebounds a game.Leaf had 22 points and 15 rebounds in the opener against Pacific and tallied 26 points and 10 rebounds against San Diego. Junior center Thomas Welsh also had a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds.I thought TJ was really good, said UCLA coach Steve Alford, who has lauded his teams versatility to shoot from the perimeter and score in the paint. We wanted to attack inside. I thought we really started executing on offense that was geared towards getting the ball inside.It was a season-low for us in threes (5 of 22 performance against San Diego) but it was a game where our emphasis was really getting -- I thought all three of our bigs (including reserve center Gyorgy Goloman) did a really good job.Long Beach State is averaging 68.2 points a game while shooting 36.8 percent from the field and 23.8 percent from 3-point range. Only two players are averaging scoring in double figures, forward Gabe Levin (13.3 points a game) and guard Evan Payne (10.8), both of whom are Loyola Marymount transfers.Levin also leads the 49ers win rebounds with 7.5 a despite being a wing player at 6-foot-7 and 215 pounds.After the game against Long Beach State, UCLA leaves Pauley Pavilion but stays in southern California to play in the Wooden Legacy in Anaheim, Calif., on Thursday, Friday and Nov. 27. The field includes Dayton, Virginia Tech, New Mexico and Texas A&M.The 49ers difficult road trip continues with a game at Washington on Tuesday.Well get better from this, watching it, and our guys will grow, Monson said of the early-season schedule. We have to get into our league and be the best team in our league, and thats why we challenge ourselves as best as we can with this schedule. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Discount Nike Football Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.wholesalenikenfljerseys.com/ . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. CINCINNATI -- Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw missed his teammates so much that he flew from Los Angeles to Cincinnati just to work out with them.The injured left-hander threw on flat ground Friday before their game against the Reds, the last step before he throws off a mound in the bullpen for the first time in more than a month.I feel good so far, said Kershaw, who has been sidelined since June 26 with a herniated disk. Its a one-step-at-a-time thing. I throw a bullpen tomorrow. Thats another step. Ive been throwing for the last week and a half, and I havent had any problems.Dodgers manager Dave Roberts was as happy to see Kershaw as Kershaw was to be with the team.Hes in good spirits, Roberts said. Part of it is because hes healthy and part of it is getting back with his teammates and getting reacquainted.The three-time NL Cy Young Award winner and 2014 Most Valuable Player is expected to pitch off a mound on Saturday for the first time since throwing in a simulated game on July 16. Thatt step followed an aggressive rehab program and aggravated his symptoms, leading to a complete shutdown.ddddddddddddKershaw, who was 11-2 with a 1.79 ERA when he was injured, is optimistic hell have better results this time.We got to the point the last time where I was throwing off the mound, he said. This time, Ive done everything I need to do. We gave it a shot the first time, and we were pretty aggressive. There were no signs that it would backfire, but it did. This time, weve been more conservative.Roberts expects Kershaw to throw 20-25 pitches on Saturday and, if all goes well, 40 in another bullpen session in Los Angeles on Tuesday.Kershaw was asked why he decided to rejoin his teammates in Cincinnati.Skyline Chili, he said, smiling, mentioning a local delicacy. Its fun to be on the road with the guys. Its no fun watching on TV. I like being on the road. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.