matches) is a point ahead of Orlando City SC

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.12.2018 15:02
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

New Bolton Wanderers chief executive Dean Holdsworth has assured fans finances are in place to ensure the club’s survival for the rest of the season and beyond. The Sports Shield consortium, which is fronted by Holdsworth, completed its £7.5m takeover of the Championship side on Thursday, assuming control of Eddie Davies 94.5 per cent controlling share of the club.The takeover helped avert the potential liquidation of the club, who had a winding-up petition over an unpaid tax bill adjourned at the High Court on Monday. Holdsworths consortium bought the club for £1 but handed over £7.5m as working capital until the end of the season, while another £10m has been provided as proof of future funds. Eddie Davies wrote off £170m owed to him by Bolton Wanderers Davies is also understood to have written off £170m owed to him by the football club.Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ, Holdsworth, who spent six years at Bolton from 1997, said: The Football League has seen everything it needed for this football club to survive.Unfortunately todays social media tells many different stories but the most important thing is the powers that be - Eddie Davies, Trevor Birch, the Football League - have seen our intentions financially for this season and next, and they are satisfied.The takeover caps a whirlwind few months for Bolton fans and Holdsworth admits there were times when he thought he would not be able to push the deal through in time to save the club.It is a huge pressure to say I want to go and buy Bolton Wanderers Football Club and then actually doing it, added the 47-year-old, who scored 39 goals in 158 appearances while at the Reebok Stadium.I feel a huge sense of achievement as well as pride that we have done this. Many times we thought we may not have done it.Bolton are rooted to the bottom of the Championship table, 10 points adrift of safety with 10 games of the season remaining. Bolton manager Neil Lennon Neil Lennons side are without a win in six matches since taking all three points against Rotherham at the beginning of February, and Holdsworth admits he is realistic about the clubs chances of avoiding relegation.However, when questioned on the Irishmans future, he said: I think from our point of view, we will talk to Neil and say look we have a number of games left in this division.There is no point making false promises to Neil. Hell know what he wants to do with the team. Theyve played really well and I have been to a lot of the games lately. The performances have been good and the possession stuff has been excellent and it is about turning those possession stats into goal stats.On the positive side, we have some outstanding players at this football club. What I saw the other night was these players are still playing for their manager. Also See: Bolton video Bolton fixtures Bolton stats Bet £5 Get £20 Free Nike Air Max 90 Clearance Sale . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Air Max 90 Outlet Store . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.nikeairmax90outlet.com/ . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Cheap Air Max 90 Outlet . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Air Max 90 Sale Outlet . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. D.C. United might be playing its best soccer of the season as it fights for a spot in the playoffs, with the latest challenge coming Thursday when it travels to Yankee Stadium for a crucial match with New York City FC.D.C United comes into the match on a six-game undefeated streak that was punctuated with a 6-2 victory on Aug. 27 at home over Chicago behind a Patrick Mullins first professional hat trick and three-assist performance from Luciano Acosta.D.C. United (7-8-11, 32 points in 26 matches) is a point ahead of Orlando City SC for the sixth and final postseason spot in the Eastern Conference.Were a tough team to beat, D.C. United coach Ben Olsen said. But now weve got to be a team that can go on the road and get three points.New York City FC (11-8-8, 41 points in 27 games) returns to Yankee Stadium, where it has won its last four games and is 4-1-1 in its last six in the Bronx. NYCFC had its four-game undefeated streak end Aug. 228, losing for the first time in more than a month at Orlando City SC.ddddddddddddNew York City is second in the Eastern Conference, two points behind Toronto FC but just one point ahead of the New York Red Bulls and Philadelphia Union. David Villa leads New York City FC with 16 goals, which is tied for the league lead.Thanks to the hat trick, Mullins paces D.C. United with just five goals, but Fabian Espndola, Alvaro Saborio, Patrick Nyarko and Lamar Neagle have four each.The teams are meeting for the second time this season. Villa and Khiry Shelton scored goals four minutes apart early in the second half as NYCFC claimed a 2-0 victory on May 8 at RFK Stadium.Both teams are at break-even in goal differential, with New York City scoring 45 and allowing the same and D.C. United scoring 33 and conceding 33. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.