rked it out on the racetrack, and hopefully perso

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.11.2018 13:26
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- Jimmy Nelson will try for his first victory in over a month when he takes the ball Friday as the Milwaukee Brewers open a three-game series with the St. Louis Cardinals at Miller Park.Nelson was Milwaukees best starter for the first two months of the season, going 5-2 with a 2.88 ERA through his first 11 starts. Since then, though, Nelson has scuffled and is 0-4 with a 5.59 ERA in his last six outings, but has shown signs of improvement by only allowing four over his last three outings.You always want to have no bad starts, no struggles, no little dips, Counsell said. But I think we were all confident he was going to get back to a good place.Nelson allowed seven hits, two earned runs and two walks to go along with four strikeouts.I did a pretty good job of keeping the ball on the ground and just simplifying things between starts, Nelson said. Kind of letting the movement work. Felt good.That loss was part of a three-game sweep at the hands of the Cardinals, but Milwaukee rebounded from that setback by taking two of three from the NL East-leading Nationals.To keep it going, theyll have to do it without infielder Aaron Hill, who was dealt Thursday to Boston for a pair of prospects and cash.After a slow start to the season, Hill became one of the more consistent producers in Milwaukees lineup. A .166 hitter in the month of April, Hill battled .323 over his last 56 games for the Brewers, with seven home runs and 22 RBI.Hill was responsible for two of the nine hits allowed by Cardinals right-hander Michael Wacha in St. Louis 9-8 victory over Milwaukee July 3.Wacha only lasted five innings in that outing but held the Brewers to just a pair of runs while striking out six to extend his winning streak to three games.Hell try to make it four in a row when he takes the mound Friday, as the Cardinals try to string together back-to-back victories after avoiding a four-game sweep with a 5-1 victory over the Pirates Thursday.There were times our team could have easily shut it down and they picked it up, said Adam Wainwright, who threw seven innings of one-run ball Thursday. Were in that spot right now where Jhonny (Peralta) hurt and when (Brandon) Moss is hurt and when all these great players are hurt, (Matt Carpenters) hurt, weve got to step up.Wacha has never lost to the Brewers, posting a 4-0 record and a 4.10 ERA in six career games -- five starts -- including a 1-0 mark and a 9.00 ERA in two appearances at Miller Park.The Cardinals, meanwhile, have gone 12-0-1 in the last 13 series with the Brewers and are 7-2 against Milwaukee in nine meetings this season. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Cheap Nike Air Max Free Shipping . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. http://www.airmaxfreeshipping.com/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Wholesale Air Max Cheap . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- Joey Logano still has a youthful exuberance -- the kind of guy who would watch Boy Meets World to relax the night before a championship race. He is still as goofy as he was when he broke into NASCAR as its next big phenom the day he turned 18.His carefree demeanor off the track belies the fact that, eight seasons later, he has developed into a cutthroat driver with a win-at-all-costs approach.Logano is so different now from the wide-eyed kid who was unexpectedly promoted into Tony Stewarts ride with Joe Gibbs Racing for his first full season. Hes raced for and lost a championship, hes feuded with top drivers, hes worked hard to shake the label as a spoiled daddys boy who coasted to the top.It took a second chance at only 22 given by Roger Penske for Logano to flourish, in and out of the race car. He doesnt care who is mad at him, hes not here to make friends. Logano is here to win races, and he lets very little get in his way.I wouldnt say I wasnt mature for my age, but Ive got more experience now doing what Im doing and racing up front and racing the best, he told The Associated Press. As you get older, you go through stages, right? You get married, and then you are married for a while and are getting your life going, then you take the next steps after that.Not only from a racing side of things, but from a business side of the sport, Ive become way more involved in that and understanding what it takes. I think thats kind of changed my attitude at the race track. Im still Joey, though. I still like watching funny TV shows, I still want to get my mind off of things. But I am more aware of whats going on in my mind, what Im conscious about, what am I thinking about and how to become the best.Logano made it to the 2014 championship race and withstood a barrage of needling from Kevin Harvick to have a shot at the title. But a slow pit stop ended his championship chances. He would have made it back to the finale last year, but he was adamantly unapologetic about his role in an accident with Matt Kenseth that virtually ended Kenseths Chase.Viewed by Kenseth and many of his peers as arrogant over the incident, Kenseth intentionally wrecked Logano weeks later and that stopped Logano from advancing to the finale.The experience eventually became a lesson for Logano (who indeed did watch Boy Meets World the night before the 2014 championship).He knows now that he should have called Kenseth to triage any bad blood. In fact, Logano usees everything as a learning experience, part of the playbook that has shaped him into the husband and racer he is today.ddddddddddddPenske marvels at the leader Logano has become.We moved on, and quite honestly, I think Joey and Matt have worked it out on the racetrack, and hopefully personally and professionally they know how to do their jobs, Penske said.Far from the most dominant driver in this Chase, Logano twice won elimination races in these playoffs to advance to the next round. Rescued last week by a late caution in a race that could have eliminated him,, he went on to win and earn the spot Sunday against defending series champion Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards and Jimmie Johnson. He is trying to become the first Ford driver to win the title since Kurt Busch in 2004, the first year of the Chase.Joey is phenomenal about elevating, Penske said. Theres very few professional athletes that can elevate to that level when the pressure comes on, and Joey has done it time and time again.Hes the example for his No. 22 team and sets the tone for crew chief Todd Gordon.Like Logano, Gordon has lost a championship and that 2014 experience has allowed for a far more relaxed approach to this weekend. But its Logano who has told the team this race is no different than the other 37 on the schedule.Its a normal race weekend, Logano said. We go to win every weekend, and Im not going to change what we do just because whats on the line.He credits heavily his experience in the 2014 finale for his current mindset, and flatly dismisses the idea that someone has to lose a championship race to win one.Im very different, in a good way, though, he says.His experience, the infectious work ethic and leadership of Penske and that confidence -- he believes hes the best driver on the track.Its no secret in NASCAR racing that experience means a lot. Being able to go through Homestead once, being able to race for a championship, I think is key, he said. Ive talked a lot about that race, and said, `I hope Im in that position again someday, because I know how to handle the race, I know how to prepare for the race, I know how to race in the race.Weve done one before. Any time youve been somewhere before, you feel more confident, you feel like you are ready for the situation ahead of you, you know whats coming at you and you are ready to deal with it. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.