In the Paralympic Games, a British

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 27.11.2018 03:50
von ylq123 • Gaser Lehrling II | 91 Beiträge

In the Paralympic Games, a British ping pong male player who left the frame, touched me just after entering the stadium. His spirit of tenacity, hard work and self-improvement is greaturing the match, the British ping pong player violently waved the racket with his injured left leg, and the two did not give each other. At this time, one of his actions on the field was moving and worried. I saw the British table tennis player flying from the left side of the table to the right side. He slammed the table tennis ball that was hanging in the air and landed on it, but he was heavily squatting on the ground. The audience all stood up and applauded. At this moment, the coach is most worried about the athlete's legs. After a moment, in the worries and blessings of everyone Newport Wholesale, I saw that the athlete slowly lifted the upper body from the ground and struggled to stand up in abduction. This kind of Olympic spirit, this beautiful wave of shot, is deeply imprinted on my hearthat made him ignore his own pain? It was his spirit of love for sports that supported his body. His spirit of self-improvement and perseverance gave him strength. His national recognition gave him confidence. He has produced a touching beauty, and that wave of hands has made people call "the most beautiful wave."metimes, a small movement, an ordinary words, a beautiful song, will make the United States land on the world. The beauty around us, just a small move, we will find that beauty is everywhere, as long as everyone has a pair of eyes that love to observe and explore, the beauty around them will be omnipresentt us learn from him, let us have more people like this, let us open our eyes, find beauty together around us, open our hands and create beauty together! Let our world be more beautiful because of us!uty is a pot of fresh soup Cheap Marlboro Free Shipping. After drinking, it makes people feel good. Beauty is a sweet candy. After eating one, it makes people sweet. Beauty is a moment of falling, throwing down all the deaths of the world!his is the story of an unknown young man. a wide road, a grandmother took her granddaughter to school. The unfortunate thing happened suddenly: the little girl broke free from the grandmother's hand and ran to the middle of the road. While walking, she shouted at the grandmother: "Grandma, you. I don't have to send it to me Order Newports Online, I am going to be late, I am going to be late." Then she turned and ran forward. The grandmother shouted in the back: "My granddaughter, come back, there is danger." But the little girl, did not look back, continue to move forward Run, just then, a truck rushed to the little girl, the driver was scared by the little girl's move, the car ran like a wild horse, and the grandmother was fainted Cigarette Kinds. The people on the side of the road were shocked, and they were helpless and didn't know how to do it Carton Of Cigarettes Newport. At this dangerous moment, when it was late, a young man came forward. He rushed over like an arrow, picked up the little girl and threw himself on the side of the road. At the same time, the truck "The past opened, the little girl lying in the arms of this young man was unharmed, and the people around him suddenly came up. The little girl climbed up and cried and shouted: "Grandma" "Grandma"! The young man quickly stood up and asked if the little girl had anything to do. Then, she sent her to the grandmother's arms. The grandmother happily smashed the little girl and kissed her. At this time, this moment, people will only look at this little girl with a horrified look. This young man is different. In this critical moment, he changed the fate of this little girl with a flutter of actual action. He is not only A good young man who is brave and brave, and a t us all join hands and pass on the beautiful baton. Everyone is a man of virtue, let this cool mountain breeze stay forever in the hearts of people!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.