ho started their gold-medal defence 2-

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.11.2018 14:20
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Sebastian Vettel insists he has not been overdriving due to Ferraris disappointing results this year, following his Turn 1 crash at the Malaysian Grand Prix.Vettel did not make it past the first sequence of corners in Sepang after an optimnistic lunge down the inside of Max Verstappen and Nico Rosberg saw him hit the championship leader. Verstappen later called Vettels move ridiculous and crazy, while Rosberg said his fellow German had been out of control.Speaking ahead of this weekends Japanese Grand Prix Vettel, who will serve a three-place grid penalty in Suzuka for the crash, was not expecting to hear people label his move aggressive.Im a bit surprised you say youve never seen me like this, Vettel said. I think Ive attacked quite a lot of cars in all the starts that I did in my life into Turn 1, and most of the time got away with it, sometimes I didnt and I guess last time was one of the occasions where it just didnt work.Vettel, who called Rosberg this week to apologise for spinning him around, does not think the attempt he made was a step too far.No not at all. I went to the inside and obviously was able to go side-by-side with Max. As it turned out, I was probably a little bit too late in comparison to the first two cars but I make the corner, its not a problem, Im not shooting straight like crazy so of course it is a risk and in that case it didnt get rewarded. For sure it was quite bad for Nico because he had nothing to do with it. I phoned him up straight after and explained to him my point of view but sometimes these things happen.He was then asked whether he is out of his comfort zone now Red Bull has overtaken Ferrari in terms of pace, to which he simply replied: No.He went on to explain: I see where you might come from, obviously like I explained before what happened last week, I dont think there is so much to analyse or so much to go through and other than that you try to squeeze everything you can from the car at any time.Sometimes you find yourself overdriving, I mean its not particular this year, last year or the year before, or whatever, I think you obviously try to achieve the best, sometimes you push too hard. Its normal, its human, and sometimes you dont push enough, so its about finding the sweet spot in the middle.I think usually we get there pretty well, we make quite big steps from Friday to Saturday with the setup, which of course is not a driving effort, its an engineering effort to get together with the team. In general we try to nail every part of the weekend, but for sure we didnt have the success, which for most people is the measure of if you nail everything or not.In that regard we havent been so successful but I think still, as a team, we have very good races, its been a very good team effort and I would say the spirit within the team is very high, so thats why I summed it up in your answer with the word no, which I think describes it very well. Air Max Sale Cheap . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Cheap Air Max Shoes Online . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. http://www.airmaxcheapwholesale.com/ . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Cheap Air Max Clearance . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Washington -- Mat Latos was removed from his first start with the Washington Nationals on Monday when he appeared to injure his right leg with one out in the fifth inning.The Nationals were leading the New York Mets 8-1 when Latos, 28, was examined on the mound by trainer Paul Lessard before leaving the game.Latos signed a minor league deal with Washington in June after the Chicago White Sox released him. The right-hander was making his first big league startt since June 7.ddddddddddddLatos threw 4 1/3 innings and allowed three hits and one run with three walks and four strikeouts. He also hit a home run to lead off the second inning.Injuries to Stephen Strasburg and Joe Ross, plus inconsistency from prospects Reynaldo Lopez and Lucas Giolito, opened the door for Latos to start Monday. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.