during the West Coast Swing, Lowry said: It

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 16.11.2018 15:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

St Kilda veteran Leigh Montagna believes the time might be right for teammate Nick Riewoldt to hand the Saints AFL captaincy to a younger player next season.Riewoldt, 33, has captained the club for 212 of his 311 AFL games, joining Footscray legend Ted Whitten in equal-third on the all-time list of matches as a captain at the weekend.The star forward recently signed a new one-year deal to play on next season and could overtake Carltons Stephen Kernahan (226 games) as the longest-serving skipper in history if he stays in the role.It will be interesting to see what happens next year with him ... I (dont) think thats been decided yet, Montagna told Sevens Game Day on Sunday.I probably think its been in the works for a couple of years that there will be a handover, a succession, and it might be next year.That will be a discussion between Nick and the club, but I think Nick would probably like to hand it over at some stage.Weve needed him over the last few years but I think now as the group starts to mature a little bit more we can probably hand over that baton while Nick still plays.Montagna cited Jarryn Geary and David Armitage, both 28-year-olds, as possible candidates for the job, with Jack Steven (26) or Jack Newnes (23) good options if the club wants to go for a younger captain.Montagna is confident the Saints next onfield leader will take over a team on the up, which he feels is a good chance to be further bolstered by off-season acquisitions.Were certainly in a position now to be able to go and get some more key players from other clubs and lure some free agents, he said.I think were more of an attractive proposition than we were a few years ago.Certainly were playing much better football and we can see that finals are closer than they were a few years ago (and) the move back to Moorabbin will help entice some players from other clubs.Hopefully we can lure a big name whether it is a Dion Prestia or a Jaeger OMeara (both from Gold Coast) or (Brisbanes) Tom Rockliff ... someone like that will certainly add to the team. Nike MLB Jerseys China . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game.Shane Lowry enjoyed a superb finish to his opening round at the Honda Classic as he moved within two shots of the early lead in Florida. The Irishman endured an up-and-down round in the blustery conditions at PGA National, reeling off three straight birdies from the fourth only to bogey the seventh and eighth.Another shot went at the 10th and he followed a birdie at 13 with his fourth bogey of the day at the next, but he rolled in a 17-foot putt for birdie at 17 and then knocked a superb 265-yard three-iron to three feet at the last to set up an eagle which capped an entertaining 67. Shane Lowry finished birdie-eagle to sit two shots off the lead at PGA National Describing his stunning second at 18, Lowry told Sky Sports 4: I hit a great drive down there and had 215 front, 243 flag and wind howling out of the left. It was a really horrible shot, and I was just trying to get it in the bunker left or just past the bunker and try and make four. It was straight at the flag and just stayed there and it was nice.I told Darren, my caddie, I didnt fancy the shot. But like all day, theres so many tough shots, so you have to go ahead and commit to it. The whole golf course is definitely one of the toughest Ive played. All day it was mentally very tough and draining and Ill definitely sleep tonight. Lowry enjoyed the challenge of the Champions Course on his debut in the event Lowry is making his debut at Palm Beach Gardens following encouraging perforrmances in the Farmers Insurance Open and the Waste Management Phoenix Open, finishing in ties for 13th and sixth respectively, although he could not quite breach the top 40 at Pebble Beach a fortnight ago.ddddddddddddReflecting on his form during the West Coast Swing, Lowry said: Its been pretty good. I did okay at Torrey Pines and played nicely at Phoenix. I felt for 54 holes, I played good enough golf to win the tournament, but on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning I didnt play great. But I finished strongly there, and Im here this week on a very tough golf course, but a golf course I actually like. Its my first time here and hopefully I can keep it going for the weekend.Meanwhile, Phil Mickelson opened with a solid one-under 69 and hinted that the Champions Course could have been rendered unplayable in the breezy conditions had the greens not been soft and receptive. Phil Mickelson felt the course could have been unplayable if the greens had been firmer It was very, very challenging, and the wind was strong, and so it was difficult to get the right club selection, and the crosswinds off a lot of the tees were very challenging, said the left-hander.But the greens were soft and that made the course playable. If the greens were firm, some of these holes, I dont know if we would have really been able to hit them. But they were soft, they were receptive and that allowed us to - if we judged the wind right - have a few putts at birdies. Also See: Leaderboard Big Four no match for Tiger Golf live on Sky Sports 4 PGA Tour Schedule Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.