ointment of their new head coach. BOZEMAN,

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 15.11.2018 15:25
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Philadelphia Eagles rookie linebacker Myke Tavarres has decided to join Colin Kaepernick in sitting out the national anthem.Speaking to ESPN on Monday, Tavarres said he almost sat during the anthem ceremony preceding Saturday nights game against the Colts?in Indianapolis, and he plans to follow through when the Eagles host the New York Jets in their preseason finale Thursday night.Oh, I thought about it. Believe me, I definitely thought about it, Tavarres said of sitting Saturday night. And usually Im front and center on the line with the rest of the guys, and thats since pre-K all the way up. Saturdays game, I stepped back, I was in the background, and it didnt feel right to me at all, and so I will be taking a stand -- or sitting down -- for the fourth game.Kaepernick has created a national conversation for opting not to stand for The Star Spangled Banner this preseason because of his views on the countrys treatment of racial minorities.Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz had an open forum on the topic during a group meeting Monday, according to multiple players. Several people spoke, including Malcolm Jenkins, Leodis McKelvin and Tavarres, one source in attendance said.Weve got an issue in this country in this day and age, and I feel like somebody needs to step up and we all need to step up, Tavarres said. Weve got that right. Theres just a lot going on that people dont want to talk about, and I feel like us as athletes, were looked at as role models. And I feel like with Colin Kaepernick, hes doing a great job for standing up in what he believes in, and most people may not like that, but thats his opinion, hes entitled to it, and I respect him for doing it.Tavarres is an undrafted rookie out of Incarnate Word. He made the first round of cuts, as the Eagles recently trimmed their roster to 74 players, and is trying to make the team to contribute mainly on special teams.He indicated that some people in the building are aware of his plans but said he hasnt had a conversation with his coaches yet.In this situation, Ive really got nothing to lose, he said. Im a rookie free agent, havent signed any major contract, so theres not a lot of money on the line, I dont have any big endorsement deals on the line. Really whats at stake is my pride and what kind of man would I be and what kind of African-American would I be if I didnt stand my ground on this issue we have today?[It] needs to be done. Will there be backlash? Probably. I dont think anyone has bought my jersey yet, so I dont know if its going to be burned, but its a major issue and Im definitely going to stand my ground for this one. Cheap Adidas Nmd Wholesale . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Wholesale Adidas Nmd Shoes China . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http://www.nmdcheap.com/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Cheap Adidas Nmd Shoes Online . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Nmd Shoes . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. BOZEMAN, Mont. -- Tyler Hall scored 24 points to lead Montana State to its third straight win, knocking off James Madison 80-73 on Friday night.Montana State (3-1) dropped its opening game to Washington State 69-65 before getting three consecutive wins.Harald Frey had 14 points and three assists for the Bobcats, who made 23 of 32 free throw attempts. James Madison was 29 of 38 from the line as the teams were whistled for 56 total fouls. Hall made 6 of 7 free throws, his first miss off the season after making 32 straight.ddddddddddddThe Bobcats held a 39-32 advantage at the break. The Dukes (0-3) closed to 75-70 with 42 seconds left when Joey McLean nailed a 3-pointer, but the Bobcats made five free throws down the stretch to seal the win.McLean and Shakir Brown had 15 point apiece for James Madison. Brown also grabbed eight rebounds. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.