ucketts departure, Root erred against As

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.11.2018 15:21
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- While it could be just a nod to convention for now, the Minnesota Vikings first depth chart of the season has Shaun Hill listed ahead of Sam Bradford at quarterback.Coach Mike Zimmer said Monday the Vikings will divide first-team snaps between Hill and Bradford this week, as they try to figure out who will start in Sundays regular-season opener against the Tennessee Titans. But Tuesday,?Hill was working with the first team in the portion of practice open to reporters.Bradford, who was acquired in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday following Teddy Bridgewaters season-ending knee injury, is tasked with learning as much of the Vikings offense as he can in eight days.Thats the goal, to progress to that point to where I feel comfortable enough to get out there and play if Im needed to, Bradford said Monday. But I cant tell you if thats going to be the case or not.Hill, who signed with the Vikings before the 2015 season and backed up Bridgewater last season, was prepared to step in as the starter after Bridgewater tore his ACL and dislocated his left knee last week. The Vikings, though, did not have another quarterback whod thrown a pass in a regular-season game, and Hill had never played more than 10 games in a season.They sent their 2017 first-round pick and a conditional 2018 fourth-rounder to the Eagles for Bradford, who was prepared to begin the season as Philadelphias starting quarterback.[Hill] was disappointed at first, but Shaun is a great person, Zimmer said. He came in, and I talked to him before it was announced, obviously. I talked to Teddy, as well. He is a pros pro, and thats the way he took it.League sources have told ESPNs Ed Werder that Bridgewaters knee surgery is scheduled for Thursday. Cheap Nike Air Max Trainers Sale .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Air Max Wholesale China . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. http://www.airmaxclearance.com/ . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Cheap Wholesale Air Max . LUCIE, Fla. An impressive all-round display from R Ashwin handed India the advantage on the second day as they posted a sizable 455 and then reduced England to 103 for 5 at stumps in the second Test in Visakhapatnam on Friday.The hosts had already stamped their authority by ending day one on 317 for four. R Ashwin ensured they added to Englands woes by joining forces with debutant Jayant Yadav to add 64 runs for the eighth wicket. Ben Stokes eventually accounted for Ashwin for a 95-ball 58 after he edged a short delivery to the keeper.In 2016, Ashwin has scored two centuries and two fifties in Tests. He has also scored his fourth half-century against England, which is the most he has scored against any opposition. He averages 50.90 against them.Englands batsmen had 16 overs to negotiate before tea and they had hoped to keep their wickets in tact as the day wore on. But they lost their captain, Alastair Cook, in the third over of the day when Mohammad Shami uprooted his off stump after the ball angled away.Haseeb Hameed and Joe Root added 47 runs for the second wicket, but Hameeds innings was cut short as he was run out for 13. Kohli held back his trump card, Ashwin, till the 16th over and he didnt disappoint his captain when he finally got the ball, as he got it to drift and turn sharply.dddddddddddd Ben Duckett was his first victim of the Test as he got the third ball of his fourth over to drift into middle and leg, beat the outside edge and hit middle stump.Joe Root stood tall, on 53 from 98 balls, for England, as wickets fell at the other end. But two overs after Ducketts departure, Root erred against Ashwin by misreading the length as he stepped out of the crease. He went through with his shot but miscued it to long-off. Jayant then trapped the centurion from the first Test, Moeen Ali, lbw for one. Ashwins 12 overs yielded just 15 runs and two wickets.In the end, Stokes and Jonny Bairstow hung grimly on for 14.4 overs, but they got just 23 runs in those. India will look to bowl England out of the Test on day three.Im enjoying my batting, I tried to stay positive, Ashwin said. There are some attacks where you feel good about going out and batting. Ever since England toured here last time, I have been batting well against them and thats a psychological advantage I carry into a game when I play against them. Its a very different pitch to what we saw in Rajkot and its not one of those easy-paced wickets. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.