t Miami on April 29. ... Mets LHP Jonathon Niese (sh

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 13.11.2018 13:02
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Alex Noren described his superb final-day 63 as the best round of his career after he stormed to a remarkable six-shot victory at the Nedbank Golf Challenge. The Swede was already enjoying the most profitable season of his life, having collected three victories in 10 starts, and he made it four in 11 on his debut at the Gary Player Country Club after turning a six-stroke overnight deficit into a handsome win on the final day. Alex Noren is congratulated by Race to Dubai leader and fellow Swede Henrik Stenson on the 18th green Noren was particularly hot on the greens, opening with a 30-foot putt for birdie and picking up five more shots in an outward 30, and he kept his momentum flowing by holing another long-range effort for eagle at the 10th. The 34-year-old suddenly found himself three clear at the top when he pitched in for another birdie from over the green at the next and, despite a bogey at 14 ending his hopes of a 59, he got the shot back at 16 and parred safely in as 54-hole leader Jeunghun Wang faded down the stretch. Noren carded an eagle, eight birdies and just one bogey in his closing 63 Norens eighth career title lifts him into the worlds top 10 for the first time, a remarkable rise from his ranking of 108th barely four months ago, while he also has an outside chance of overhauling Henrik Stenson at the top of the Race to Dubai standings at next weeks season-ending DP World Tour Championship.Its unbelievable, said the Swede, who claimed his third win of the year at last months British Masters supported by Sky Sports. Yesterday was a bit tough and my game wasnt really there. But I tried to get the right feelings for today and it clicked. I dont think Ive ever played as good, especially on the greens. Norens victory was his fourth of the season and lifted him to world No 9 You get a bit more relaxed as a player and you might be able to hole a putt and it was one of those rounds. This was the round of my life.I think me and my caddie worked a lot on trying to go for the right places on the green, because there are so many tricky pins here. They tuck those pins away up in the corners of the greens and its easy to make bogeys. Live European Tour Golf November 17, 2016, 8:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass All I was trying to do was hit the right shots at the right pieces of the green and putt uphill, and then not make too many bogeys because around here, I think youve got a few birdie chances.Coming off the unbelievable start, on the 10th green I saw that I was leading and Jeunghun (Wang) dropped a few shots. All of a sudden, I was actually in front and not chasing, and that made it a little different. But I stuck in there in it feels amazing. Noren has an outside chance to win the Race to Dubai Noren played the final round alongside Stenson, who extended his Race to Dubai lead over Danny Willett to just under 300,000 points as he closed with a battling 70 to finish in eighth place on six under.Stenson paid tribute to his fellow Swede afterwards, saying: Alex rolled in a big slinger at the first and got a good notch on the second, almost made eagle, and he kept on playing solid and making those putts. It felt like he was on fire, no one was really able to touch him. Stenson retained his Race to Dubai lead after finishing eighth Well done to him, all the credit and hes definitely in there in the mix for the last week. With Alex playing as well as he does, it just motivates me even more to bring my game to Dubai next week and then try and be up there. Also See: Norens amazing 63 Final leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule Cheap Baseball Jerseys Online . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseys.us/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . LOUIS -- St.MIAMI -- Although Marcell Ozuna had his 16-game hitting streak snapped on Saturday, the 22-year old rookie bounced back in a big way on Sunday. Ozuna had three hits, including a double and a triple, and drove in four runs to help the Miami Marlins complete a three-game sweep over the New York Mets with an 11-6 win on Sunday. "Im feeling great," Ozuna said. "Everything is going good. Whenever I cross the (white chalk) line, I am trying to help the team." Greg Dobbs hit a three-run home run, and Ed Lucas and Chris Coghlan each had four hits and two RBIs for the Marlins, who tied a season-high with 16 hits and swept the Mets in Miami for the first time since May 28-30, 2004 outscoring the Mets 24-8 in the series. "The last three games have been pretty fun to watch," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Its a different atmosphere (in the clubhouse) and definitely guys turned it up the last three days and hopefully we can keep it going." It was the first sweep for Miami since taking three from Philadelphia from June 29-July 1, 2012. "Its tough to sweep any series in the big leagues," Redmond said. Ike Davis homered and drove in three runs, and Lucas Duda and Omar Quintanilla also hit homers for New York, which came to Miami on a five-game winning streak including a four-game sweep over the Yankees. "Getting swept is not fun especially after sweeping the Yankees and feeling pretty good and then get our butt beat," Davis said. Mets starter Matt Harvey had a 1.85 ERA coming into the game, but battled through five innings allowing season-highs in hits (10) and runs (four) in his shortest start of the season. He walked five and struck out two. "That was certainly not the Matt Harvey that we know and accustomed to seeing," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "He had to work very, very hard even to get five innings in." "Im not happy about the start at all," Harvey said. "There are very slight amount of positives that I take from today. Ive got to be better and move on. ... Im excited to face them again on Friday." Still, Harvey left the game with a 6-4 lead and was relieved by Scott Rice (3-4), who issued three consecutive walks with one out in the sixth. Ozuna took advantage of Rices lack of control with a two-run double to left to tie the game at 6-all. "I thought I made a good pitch, but he was ablle to go down and get it," Rice said.dddddddddddd "I looked at the replay on it, the pitch was down, he just dug it out and you tip your cap I guess. He got me." Coghlans RBI groundout gave the Marlins a 7-6 lead after leading 3-0 and 4-1 earlier in the game. "After we got the lead, I think when they got it right back, it was kind of deflating part of the game," Collins said. Lucas, who made his Major League debut on Thursday after 10 years in the Minors, had an RBI double before Dobbs hit a three-run homer in the eighth to cap the scoring for the Marlins. "Its been an unbelievable ride thus far," Lucas said. Kevin Slowey started for Miami and allowed six runs in 4 1-3 innings. Wade LeBlanc (1-5) pitched 1 2-3 scoreless innings in relief for the win. After the game the Marlins announced that LeBlanc will be designated for assignment on Monday. Ozuna, who went 0 for 3 on Saturday ending the Majors longest hitting streak, hit a two-run triple in his first at-bat. Coglan followed with a bloop double to score Ozuna for an early 3-0 lead. Dudas 10th home run of the season cut the deficit to 3-1. Lucas had an RBI single in the second to push the Marlins lead to 4-1. Quintanillas solo home run pulled the Mets within a run before Davis hit a two-run home run to centre field to tie the game at 4-all in the fourth. After LeBlanc relieved Slowey, Marlon Byrd and Davis delivered back-to-back RBI singles to give the Mets a 6-4 lead. NOTES: Harveys previous shortest start also came against the Marlins when he allowed one run in 5 1-3 innings at Miami on April 29. ... Mets LHP Jonathon Niese (shoulder) is expected to re-join the starting rotation on Saturday if his bullpen session goes well on Tuesday. ... After the game the Marlins optioned OF Jordan Brown to Triple-A New Orleans and 1B Casey Kotchman (hamstring) will be reinstated from the 60-day disabled list on Monday. "Ill be excited to put this uniform on and play," Kotchman said. In addition, LHP Edgar Olmos will be recalled from Double-A Jacksonville to replace LeBlanc. ... Miami will send RHP Tom Koehler (0-3, 3.22 ERA) to the mound against the Phillies RHP Kyle Kendrick (5-3, 3.27 ERA). ... The Mets are off on Monday and will begin a three-game series at Washington on Tuesday with RHP Jeremy Hefner (1-5, 4.74 ERA) on the hill against RHP Jordan Zimmermann (8-3, 2.37 ERA). Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.