ne good shot or one bad shot. And thats what

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.11.2018 15:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Jermaine Crumpton scored a career-best 31 points and Canisius beat cross-town rival Buffalo 94-87 in overtime on Saturday.Nick Perkins split a pair of free throws to pull Buffalo to 83-82 with four minutes left in the extra period. The Golden Griffins answered with a 6-0 spurt and led 89-82. The Bulls pulled to 89-87 with about a minute left. Crumpton made two free throws and blocked a shot, and Buffalo missed its last six field-goal attempts to end it.Kassius Robertson scored 5 of his 14 points in overtime for Canisius (7-5), which won its fourth straight.Blake Hamilton had 19 points and 11 rebounds to lead Buffalo (5-6).The game was tied 54-54 early in the second half, and neither team held more than three-point lead the rest of regulation. With the game knotted at 81, Hamilton was called for a charge with 19.2 seconds left and then Canisius missed three shots to force overtime. Adidas Superstars Sale Cheap .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Cheap Adidas Superstar Wholesale . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.superstarcheap.com/ . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Cheap Adidas Superstar Online . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Cheap Adidas Superstar China . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. SOUTHPORT, England -- Bernhard Langer gave Mark Wiebe one too many chances at the Senior British Open. Wiebe took advantage of Langers failure to close out the tournament, beating the German on the fifth playoff hole Monday at Royal Birkdale for his first senior major title. The American used a superb approach shot from the rough to set up a two-putt for par, while Langer failed to get up and down, seeing his par putt stay out. "Im speechless," Wiebe said. "I think its always better for both players had there been a birdie to win the playoff instead of a bogey, but right now, I dont really care. Im glad its over, and Im honoured. Langer led by two shots going into the final hole of regulation Sunday, only to settle for a double bogey when he struggled to get out of a bunker. The playoff was then halted after two holes because of darkness and resumed Monday, with Langer immediately missing another chance to win when his 12-foot putt wouldnt drop. "I just was luckier today and last night than Bernie I guess," Wiebe said. "I also feel like Bernie has won, what, a couple hundred tournaments. Hes won so many, I feel like this was my turn." Langer, who won the tournament in 2010, was up by three shots entering the fourth round. He lookked certain to earn a second Senior British Open title when he teed off at the 72nd.dddddddddddd But his approach shot landed in a greenside bunker, and he needed two strokes just to get out of the sand. Wiebe, meanwhile, shot a 4-under 66 to match the German at 9-under 271. "Obviously, not what I wanted. But the major mistake was again yesterday, the 72nd hole," Langer said. "In the playoff anybody can win. It comes down to one good shot or one bad shot. And thats what happened. Mark is a very deserving champion." This was the first time in the 27-year history of the Senior British Open the tournament finished on a Monday. Former U.S. Ryder Cup captain Corey Pavin shared third -- three shots back -- with David Frost of South Africa and Peter Senior of Australia. It was the third year in a row Pavin tied for third at the tournament. Wiebes season has been plagued by a back and arm injury and he hasnt finished in the top 10 on the U.S. Champions Tour all year. But he said he could swing a club without pain again, which "helped me so much with my attitude." "Once I realized I could play and it didnt hurt very much to swing," Wiebe said, "I was instantly in a great mood, and I knew I was playing good." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.