on thhe track who placed 19th Sunday in 2:48:1

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.11.2018 12:33
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

It appears rumors of the Golden State Warriors demise were greatly exaggerated. Since the Warriors lost to the Los Angeles Lakers by 20 points on Nov. 4, they have uncorked an eight-game winning streak where they are outscoring their opponents by 16.3 points per game. ESPN Stats & Info takes a look inside Golden States hot streak.Sharing the ballThe Warriors have equaled their eight-game streak from last season of games with 30-plus assists. Those streaks are tied for second-longest all time, behind the 1988-89 Charlotte Hornets 13-game streak. Tracking data shows the Warriors are moving the ball more often and effectively. They are averaging 318 passes per game during the streak, 20 more than their first six games, according to NBA SportsVU Player Tracking Data, which has opened up a lot of good looks.Finding their groove with Kevin DurantMany chalked up the Dubs early losses to difficulty adjusting to Durant, but he has had little problem fitting in during the winning streak. Durant has looked to pass more during the streak, averaging 5.4 assists per game compared to 3.3 in the first six games of the season, while his teammates are shooting 69.4 percent off of his passes. Golden State is plus-105 in point differential when Durant has shared the floor with Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green. The big four were only plus-14 during the Warriors first six games and have gotten 7 percent more open shots.After a brief adjustment period, the Warriors are well on their way to being the juggernaut that everyone predicted they would be this season.--Sam Henken Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Nike NBA Jerseys From China .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. http://www.cheapnbajerseysnike.com/ . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Cheap Stitched NBA Jerseys . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Its not that anyone questioned Gwen Jorgensens running ability, but the 2016 Olympic triathlon champion and St. Paul, Minn., resident had never run 26.2 miles before starting Sundays New York City Marathon.Even though she says she wasnt entirely prepared for her first marathon, she turned in a pretty solid effort, finishing 14th overall in 2:41:01 against a strong field, just 71 days after winning gold at the Rio Olympics.Jorgensen, 30, said she wasnt entirely happy with the result and admitted she had some muscle soreness shes not used to, but overall said she had a great experience.Related story from Competitor.com: Sundays top finishersRelated story from Competitor.com: Abdi Abdirahman defies age, finishes thirdRelated story from Competitor.com: 45 reasons we love the NYC MarathonShe wound up beating a few notable pro American runners in the race, including two-time U.S. Olympian Kim Conley, who was also making her debut at the distance and placed 16th in 2:41:38, and Janet Bawcom, a 2012 Olympian at 10,000m on thhe track who placed 19th Sunday in 2:48:13.dddddddddddd. (For reference, Kenyas Mary Keitany won the race in 2:24:26.)It was a new experience for me and it was really exciting, Jorgensen said after the race. I have a great respect for the course and the distance, and I know the other professional runners in the race are very talented and hard-working. A couple of them flew by me at the end and I couldnt hang on.Jorgensen committed to running the New York City Marathon shortly after the biggest triathlon win of her career on Aug. 21 in Rio de Janeiro. Her race distances for that event included a 1.5K swim, a 40K bike ride and a 10K run.Then on Oct. 8, Jorgensen held her own at the U.S. 10-Mile Championship on the roads in Minneapolis, placing third overall in 53:13-about 5:19 pace per mile and just 24 seconds behind winner Jordan Hasay.Click here to read the full story from Competitor.com. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.