e Jared Maxwell as he repeatedly asked for the mo

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.11.2018 12:26
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Aidan OBrien is keeping his cards close to his chest after leaving seven horses from a total of 18 in the Investec Derby. The Ballydoyle trainer has a strong hand, headed by US Army Ranger, as he goes for a sixth win in the premier Classic at Epsom on Saturday.US Army Ranger was making only his second racecourse appearance when just beating stablemate Port Douglas in the Chester Vase, with the runner-up that day still in consideration for the Derby. Completing OBriens team are Dante Stakes second Deauville, Idaho, Shogun, Beacon Rock and Bravery.As expected, OBrien withdrew French 2000 Guineas winner The Gurkha.They are all still in the mix for the Derby, and the first half of the week will tell us a lot and well see the forecast, he said.Nothing has been decided yet about riding arrangements, and Ryan (Moore) will be left as long as he wants to make up his mind.The French Derby is the next day and well try to have runners in both.Connections of Deauville were pleased with his effort at York behind Wings Of Desire.Alex Cole, racing manager to co-owners Jim and Fitri Hay, said: It was a wonderful run. He got to the front a bit early.We dont know about the mile and a half yet, so lets hope.Jim Bolger would like to see good ground for Moonlight Magic, who had Shogun, Idaho and Beacon Rock in his wake when landing the Derrinstown Stud Trial at Leopardstown.Moonlight Magic is in good form and on target for Epsom, said the Coolcullen handler.I dont think the ground will get much worse than good, and Ill be happy if it is good.The other Irish-trained entry is Dermot Welds Harzand, who won the Ballysax Stakes at Leopardstown last month.The market leader is Wings Of Desire, who was supplemented at a cost of £75,000 along with Cloth Of Stars, Humphrey Bogart and Red Verdon.Wings Of Desire burst on to the Derby scene when victorious in the Dante, having only made his racecourse debut last month.He bids to give trainer John Gosden back-to-back successes after Golden Horn 12 months ago.Godolphin, who own Moonlight Magic, have a second string to their bow in Cloth Of Stars, who won the Group Two Prix Greffulhe at Saint-Cloud for trainer Andre Fabre.Ed Dunlops Red Verdon has earned his big chance by winning handicaps in tremendous fashion.Silvestre de Sousa, the champion jockey, has been booked for Red Verdon. He commented: I cantered him yesterday morning and he felt good.Red Verdon is a nice horse with lots of scope and we have not seen the best of him yet. He won very easily last time with George (Baker).The Richard Hannon-trained Humphrey Bogart won the Lingfield Derby Trial and has had experience of Epsom, having chased home So Mi Dar in the Investec Derby Trial.I am looking forward to the Investec Derby immensely. The horse is in great form, moving well and you never know, Hannon said.He has surprised me all along this season. I didnt think he would get a mile and a quarter - he did, I didnt think he would get a mile and a half and he did.He has been to Epsom, he gets the trip and has got a lot of speed for a Derby horse - he will have more of a turn of foot than a lot of them. I hope he settles and the faster they go the more it will suit him.To get in the first four of the Investec Derby with Humphrey Bogart would be outstanding. We are pleased to get him there, he has earned the money it cost to supplement him and he has earned his spot.Sir Michael Stoute is double-handed with impressive Newbury maiden winner Ulysses and Lingfield Derby Trial third Across The Stars.The form of the 2000 Guineas is represented by Massaat, who was runner-up to Galileo Gold. He will bid to give Owen Burrows a Classic winner in his first season as a trainer.Completing the list of entries are David Simocks Algometer and the Karl Burke-trained Biodynamic. Sky Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Wholesale Authentic Baseball Jerseys . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. http://www.wholesaleauthenticjerseys.us/ . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Canterbury centre Josh Morris has accused NRL match officials of being scared to make a call, after he was controversially denied a try in the Bulldogs NRL elimination final loss to Penrith.Morris appeared to ground the ball on the line midway through the second half, but was ignored by referee Jared Maxwell as he repeatedly asked for the movement to be reviewed by the bunker.What did you think, Morris said.I grounded the ball on the line and the last time I checked that was a try.They are scared to make a call after what happened on Friday night.I asked him (Maxwell) to have a look at it and he just ignored me.In the context of the game, it was crucial. I am not saying we would have won thee game but it was worth looking at.ddddddddddddPenrith led 16-6 at the time but Tyrone Peachey scored for the Panthers soon after to give them an unassailable lead on their way to a 28-12 win.The NRL has been under fire over the first weekend of the finals after a number of controversial decisions in Brisbanes elimination final win over Gold Coast on Friday.Bulldogs coach Des Hasler was also miffed about the no try decision.Is it worth a look? I think it is, he said.Could it have been pivotal? I dont know.But Im not going to say it is the reason we lost the game. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.