lo said. Hes a great competitor and it was s

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.11.2018 11:54
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Candace Hill is a pro runner, but the 17-year-old from Conyers, Georgia is still first and foremost a teen. Dubbed the fastest girl in the world after becoming the first female high-schooler to run 100 meters in under 11 seconds, she admits she loves a good bowl of Froot Loops cereal before a meet.For her morning practices, though, she goes for a two-part breakfast. Beforehand, her mom makes her a shake, then afterwards, she turns to a PB&J and chocolate milk for recovery. She shared her double breakfast with us:Day and time: Around 8 a.m. and then again at 11:30 a.m. every morning.Place: At home in GeorgiaWhat Im eating: I usually drink a smoothie at 8 a.m. right before practice. I dont like to eat anything right before I run. After a two-hour workout from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., Ill eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of chocolate milk. My mom will have it ready for me when I walk in the door.Why Im eating it: A nutritionist once told me that after a workout, you need to restore the protein back in your body, which is why Im having peanut butter and chocolate milk. The smoothie helps me avoid running on an empty stomach since Im not really hungry first thing in the morning.The smoothie recipe:Ingredients:1/4 cup strawberries 1 banana 1/3 cup mixed berries 2/3 cup honey 1 cup orange juice 1/2 cup Greek yogurt 1/4 cup blueberries 5-6 ice cubes Water as neededMix everything together in a blender for about three minutes until it is smooth. Serve and drink it right away.The PB&J:Slather a thin layer of peanut butter on one slice of bread, and a thin layer of jelly on the other slice. Drizzle with honey, put both pieces together, and cut the square down the middle. Enjoy with a tall glass of whole milk chocolate milk. NHL Jerseys Outlet Store . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. http://www.wholesalenhljerseys.us/ . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. China NHL Jerseys . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Cheap NHL Jerseys Free Shipping . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Before going their separate ways, Tony Parker and Paul Gasol met near mid-court and the new teammates shared a warm embrace following Spains lopsided win.Theyll soon be together in San Antonio to chase an NBA title.Theyll never meet again in the Olympics.Nearly written off after two losses to open the Rio Games, Spain is back in the mens basketball semifinals for the third straight time following a 92-67 rout of Parker and France in the quarterfinals on Wednesday. With Spurs-like offensive precision, the Spaniards got easy looks at the basket and dissected a French team that came to Brazil with medal hopes but leaves empty-handed.After the loss, a nostalgic Parker, the dazzling point guard who made France relevant on international hardwood, said he would no longer play for his home country.I just took a lot of pride playing for the national team, said the 34-year-old Parker, who scored 14 in his final game. I just love playing in this competition. I love this atmosphere, which is very different than the NBA. Growing up, my dream was to win an NBA championship. That was my ultimate goal. But as I grew up, I fell in love with the national team.We won the gold medal in juniors when I was 18. So then my goal was to try to bring the first national team ever championship for France, and we did that in 2013. Overall, just great experiences. I enjoyed it all these years. These last 16 years have been great. I dont regret one second.Nikola Mirotic scored 23 points, Willy Hernangomez added 18 and Spain pulled away in the third quarter to reserve a spot in Fridays semis.When Spain opened the preliminary round with losses to Croatia and Brazil, it appeared the countrys standing among the worlds basketball elite might be in decline. However, the two-time defending silver medalists have overcome injuries, a summer of free agency and a lack of practice time together to again advance to the global version of the Final Four.And now the Spaniards not only have a shot at a medal to go with the ones they got in Beijing and London, they get another crack at the U.dddddddddddd.S., which has beaten them in the gold-medal game in the past two Olympics.The Americans advanced to the semis with a 105-78 pummeling of Argentina.For Parker, his second Olympics ended like his first: without a medal hanging from his neck. While he has won four titles with the Spurs and is considered one of the games premier point guards and basketball ambassadors, Parker never attained the international success hes had in the NBA.Still, hell cherish the time he spent wearing Frances uniform, hearing Le Marseillaise played or watching the nations tri-colored flag raised after a victory.I think we put French basketball on the map, he said.With Parker, France built a rivalry with Spain as the two took turns knocking each other out of tournaments.Let me just say that Ive been honored to play against Tony Parker throughout so many years on the national team, Spain coach Sergio Scariolo said. Hes a great competitor and it was so tough to prepare games versus him.Saying goodbye to the French team wasnt Parkers only farewell this summer.In June, his longtime Spurs teammate Tim Duncan announced his retirement, and for a while it appeared Manu Ginobili would hang it up, too. However, Ginobili recently said hes coming back for one more season with San Antonio.Parker knows the breakup of San Antonios Big 3 is inevitable, but that doesnt make it any easier.Im very blessed, thats all I can say, Parker said. Those 15 years with Timmy and all the championships and all the records and everything we accomplished, its just stuff that when I retire I can cherish and show my kids everything that we won. Im happy that Manus got one more year. So its not everybody at the same time.That day will come too. My day will come. Its just life. Everything comes to an end. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.