am drafting me, they want me to grow and gro

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.11.2018 14:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The last time LSU beat Alabama it was billed as The Game of the Century.The date was Nov. 5, 2011. The site was Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Ala. LSU was ranked No. 1. Alabama was No. 2. It was a prime-time game on CBS. On the drama scale it was SEC football at its finest.So good, in fact, that the game went into overtime. Alabama failed to score on its first possession in overtime and LSUs Drew Alleman kicked a 25-yard field goal to give the Tigers a 9-6 win.Saturday night, exactly five years to the day, the two old rivals will meet once more, this time at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge and again in prime time. Its not another Game of the Century. Alabama (8-0, 5-0 SEC) is No. 1 while LSU (5-2, 3-1) is No. 13 and has a new head coach in Ed Orgeron, who took over for the fired Les Miles on Sept. 25.But there wont be any shortage of drama as Tiger Stadium will be packed beyond its capacity of 102,321.Since losing to LSU five years ago, Alabama has beaten the Tigers five straight times. Specifically:Jan. 9, 2012: Despite the loss to LSU the previous November, Alabama played its way into a rematch in the BCS championship game, winning 21-0 in New Orleans.Nov. 3, 2012: In Baton Rouge, No. 5 LSU dominated the game statistically, but Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron led a last-minute drive that concluded with a 28-yard screen pass to T.J. Yeldon for a touchdown with 51 seconds left. No. 1 Alabama beat the Tigers 21-17 and went on to win the national championship.Nov. 9, 2013: In Tuscaloosa, No. 1 Alabama dominated the second half to beat No. 13 LSU 38-17.Nov. 8, 2014: In Baton Rouge, No. 5 Alabama trailed No. 16 LSU 13-10 with just 50 seconds left. But Blake Sims drove the Crimson Tide into position and Adam Griffith kicked a 27-yard field goal with three seconds left to send the game into overtime, where Alabama won 20-13. Alabama reached the first College Football Playoff, where it lost in the semifinals to Ohio State.Nov. 7, 2015: In Tuscaloosa No. 4 Alabama held LSU running back Leonard Fournette to only 31 yards rushing and the Crimson Tide dominated 30-16. Alabama would go on to win another national championship.Alabama will certainly be favored but youll note that the Crimson Tides last two trips to Baton Rouge have been dog fights. LSU has a chance to put a serious dent in Alabamas national championship hopes.This is one of the biggest games of the year, Alabama coach Nick Saban said. It always is.Saban, in his 10th season at Alabama, will be going for career victory 200.Here are some other SEC storylines to watch on the first Saturday in November: No. 11 Florida (6-1, 4-1) controls its destiny in the SEC East, but to capture the division the Gators are probably going to have to win a game or two against the SEC West. It starts Saturday when Florida goes to Arkansas (5-3, 1-3), which had last week off to recover from a 56-3 pounding the Hogs took at the hands of Auburn on Oct. 22.The key to this game will be how the Arkansas offense, led by quarterback Austin Allen (2,048 yards passing, 18 touchdowns) will fare against a Florida defense that is second nationally in points allowed (11.7 ppg).Florida hosts South Carolina next week before going to LSU on Nov. 19. Kentucky (5-3, 4-2) has a chance to make some history Saturday night when the Wildcats host a struggling team from Georgia (4-4, 2-4).Since an 0-2 start the Wildcats have won five of their last six games. A win over the Bulldogs would not only lock up a bowl game, it would guarantee Kentucky a winning conference record for the first time since 1977.Mark Stoops, in his fourth season at Kentucky, wants you to know that his Wildcats are not an overnight success.We are happy with the way weve been playing but where we are now has been in the works for several years, said Stoops. No team in the SEC has turned its season around better than No. 9 Auburn (6-2, 4-1). The Tigers started 1-2 but the two losses were to No. 2 Clemson and No. 4 Texas A&M.But since then Auburn has found its identity behind pile-driving running back Kamryn Pettway, who leads the SEC with 933 yards, and a defense that is only giving up 16.0 points per game.Auburn has won five straight games and on Tuesday appeared at No. 9 in the first College Football Playoff rankings.Coach Gus Malzahn said his team cannot be caught looking ahead with Vanderbilt (4-4, 1-3) coming to Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday. Vanderbilt features the No. 2 rusher in the SEC (Ralph Webb, 106.88 ypg), and a defense that has held five of its opponents to 125 yards rushing or less. Texas A&M (7-1, 4-1) was No. 4 in the first CFP rankings released on Tuesday. The Aggies, whose only loss was to No. 1 Alabama (33-14) on Oct. 22, have about 30 percent chance of winning their final four games and finishing 11-1, according ESPNs Football Power Index. That final run of games begins Saturday at struggling Mississippi State (3-5, 1-3) followed by Ole Miss (3-5), Texas-San Antonio (4-4), and LSU (5-2). The final three games are all in College Station.Texas A&M is not out of the SEC West race. If the Aggies win out and Alabama loses to both LSU and Auburn, Texas A&M would win the division by virtue of their 29-16 victory over Auburn on Sept. 17. After a 2-4 start Will Muschamp, South Carolinas first-year head coach, had to make a tough decision. He pulled the redshirt off of true freshman quarterback Jake Bentley for the seventh game of the season against UMass.The move has paid off as the Gamecocks have won two straight games, including last Saturdays 24-21 upset of No. 18 Tennessee in Columbia. Now, with four games left, the Gamecocks can realistically think about winning six games and going to a bowl.If South Carolina (4-4, 2-4) can win against Missouri (2-6, 0-4) at Williams-Brice Stadium on Saturday the Gamecocks should be headed to a bowl.Bentley, who skipped his entire senior season of high school to enroll at South Carolina, has completed 70 percent of his passes for four touchdowns and no interceptions in his first two games as the starting quarterback.South Carolina is one of the youngest teams in the country as 78 of its 115 players are freshmen and sophomores. Ray Lewis Jersey . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Morgan Cox Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.cheapravensjerseysonline.com/?tag=c-j-mosley-jersey-online .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Janarion Grant Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Marshal Yanda Jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. ARDSLEY, New York -- Kristaps Porzingis has clear expectations for the New York Knicks this season.Obviously, the No. 1 goal is the playoffs this year, he said Saturday at a camp he hosted for children in Westchester, New York. Thats where my head is at. I cant be thinking nothing past that. Right now its the playoffs.The Knicks have missed the playoffs for three straight seasons and won just 32 games in 2015-16. But team president Phil Jackson put together a roster designed to win immediately this summer when he traded for Derrick Rose and signed Joakim Noah and Brandon Jennings.Rose has garnered attention this offseason for saying that the Knicks share the same Super Team label as the Golden State Warriors. He also believes the Knicks have the talent to win every game they play this season. Porzingis said Saturday that he appreciates Roses confidence.I dont know whats a Super Team and whats not a Super Team but what I think he meant was that were able to win every game, the second-year forward/center said. Not that were going to win 82 games, zero (losses). But every team that comes up, were able to beat them because we have enough talent. I think thats what he meant and I like the confidence, I like that he believes that were good enough. So its just, now weve got to prove it. Its enough talking and weve got to go out on the court and prove that were a good team.The addition of Rose has led some to wonder if Porzingis will get fewer touches and shots in the coming season. Both Rose and Carmelo Anthony have had the ball in their hands extensively over the course of their careers; they each used more than 27 percent of their teams possessions while on the floor last season.Will that leave fewer touches for Porzingis this season?Thats secondary for me, he said. If we can win games, it doesnt matterr who is scoring.dddddddddddd If we as a team can win [it doesnt] matter who is taking how many shots, at least for me. So if we all have that same mentality then were going to be fine.... Its just as simple as that.Some observers also feel that the Knicks decision to put together a team built to win immediately -- rather than a club that can develop slowly around Porzingis timeline -- will impact his long-term growth. But Porzingis doesnt see it that way.Not really. I know, [with] the team drafting me, they want me to grow and grow into a star, a superstar. So I believe that theyre going to help me grow, he said. And they know the type of guy that I am. When I have difficulties, I will not complain.... If were winning, thats all that matters to me. If were winning, Ill be happy. And that can help me grow. Last season helped me grow because we lost, and thats a lot to take mentally. But as long as were winning and Im playing hard and with intensity -- and I have the right mindset -- then well be fine.To that end, Porzingis and some other Knicks have been working out at the team facility and the gym in his building in Manhattan in recent days. Porzingis has been impressed by playing with Rose, who is a defendant in a civil suit involving an alleged sexual assault that is set to go to trial on Oct. 4.How explosive he is and everything, hes still got it, said Porzingis, who weighs between 238-240 pounds entering training camp. Hes still Derrick Rose. And so it will be exciting to play with him. He draws so much attention when hes driving hes so dangerous that Im going to be wide open and thats what Im looking forward to. Hes going to be creating for me and other teammates. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.