a professional, and my job is to coach. T

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 04.11.2018 15:01
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MANCHESTER, England -- An $800 million cast of global superstars will take the field for the Manchester derby in the English Premier League on Saturday.The game could be decided, though, by two teenage academy graduates whove barely cost City and United a penny.Marcus Rashford of United and Kelechi Iheanacho of City are fearless, free-spirited strikers who provide proof that kids can still break through at top clubs in the worlds most lucrative league. That theyve started the season as the No. 2 strikers for their teams is testament to their ability and the faith being shown in them by their managers.The 18-year-old Rashford is the better known of the pair. Plucked from Uniteds youth team to solve an injury crisis in the first team in February, Rashford scored eight goals in the final months of last season and forced his way into Englands squad for the European Championship.Quick, lithe, direct and with a composure in front of goal, Rashford is proving to be a player for the big occasion. He has scored at least one goal on his senior United debut, his Premier League debut, his England debut and his England under-21 debut. Oh, and he also netted the winner in his first Manchester derby.Rashford is already showing last season was no fluke, coming on as a sub to score Uniteds injury-time winner against Hull before the international break in his first league game this campaign.The kid is going to play lots of matches, for sure, United manager Jose Mourinho said.Iheanacho, 19, has done remarkably well to emerge as Citys second-choice striker considering the caliber and number of attackers who have been at the club in recent seasons.City has been happy to offload Edin Dzeko, Stevan Jovetic and Wilfried Bony over 12 months to give Iheanacho his chance, making him the first player to come through from the clubs $300 million training and player-development center -- the City Football Academy -- since its opening in December 2014.Already a Nigeria international, Iheanacho is quick like Rashford, is technically gifted and has been compared to Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge with his movement and finishing ability.Iheanacho was elevated to the senior squad in the summer of 2015 and scored 14 goals in his breakthrough year last season, including a winner in his second league start and a hat trick in an FA Cup game. He opened his account for this season with a long-range piledriver for Nigeria in its 1-0 win over Tanzania last week.With Sergio Aguero suspended for this weekend, Iheanacho is in line for a start at Old Trafford in what might be the biggest game of his life.Games like this mean a lot, he said, and it doesnt come bigger than a derby.Heres a look at where Rashford and Iheanacho might fit in during the Manchester derby:---MARCUS RASHFORDZlatan Ibrahimovic stands in the way of Rashford with United deploying a 4-2-3-1 formation, but Mourinho said after the teenagers winner against Hull that he could pair them up front.We play now with a second man behind Zlatan, Mourinho said. We can start some matches with a player in front of Zlatan.Alternatively, and more likely, Rashford could start on the wing, potentially on the left in place of Anthony Martial to use his pace against Pablo Zabaleta or Bacary Sagna.Rashford still hasnt started a game under Mourinho, who may decide to keep him in his role as an impact substitute.---KELECHI IHEANACHOThe most straightforward option for City coach Pep Guardiola is to replace the suspended Aguero with Iheanacho and retain the 4-1-4-1 formation City has used in its opening five wins this season.Guardiola could, however, choose to play one of his wingers -- Raheem Sterling or Nolito -- up front. Or theres the option of using David Silva or Kevin De Bruyne as a so-called false nine, basically leaving City without an out-and-out striker and instead flooding the midfield.We try to reduce the unpredictability of the game, Mourinho said. (But) we know they have so many options, so for (my) players is more difficult. It feels a bit of a contradiction, but without Aguero its more difficult. Cale Makar Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Peter Forsberg Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. http://www.avalancheauthority.com/authentic-nicolas-meloche-avalanche-jersey/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Rene Robert Jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Tyson Jost Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Bangladeshs fielding coach Richard Halsall has said that he feels safe working in Bangladesh and is hopeful of Englands arrival on September 30 for a tour comprising three ODIs and two Tests. Halsall, the former England fielding coach, said that although the security situation in the country has improved, England will look into it themselves before taking a decision.Halsall returned to Dhaka on Friday evening, the first of the teams foreign coaching staff to return after the terror attack in the Bangladesh capital on July 1. Mario Villavarayan, the strength and conditioning coach, came on Saturday, while head coach Chandika Hathurusingha is scheduled to arrive on Sunday evening.There have been questions about Englands visit to Bangladesh. Eoin Morgan, the captain, had admitted to big concerns over the sides security. Morgan had suggested neutral venues may be feasible if it came to that, but Nizamuddin Chowdhury, BCBs chief executive, rejected any talk of playing Bangladesh at a neutral venue.I am hopeful that the tour will take place, Halsall said. England are, I think, committed to playing cricket all over the world. Their Under-19s were here for the World Cup, but, maybe, the security situation in Bangladesh is better now because awareness of the situation is heightened. I think people are bit more honest about the threat level and theres no denial that theres a threat. But that exists here and everywhere.Being honest about there being a threat is the first step to dealing with it. You have got to get on with it. It is my job to coach, and for England to assess whether it is safe here for their players. I think it is safe to be here. But it is up to them to decide whether it is safe for the team to come. Obviously, it is a different situation for a team. But I really hope that they do come. We need to play some international cricket.Halsall talked about his own experience, having been in London during the 2005 bombings and also with the England team days before the terror attacks in Mumbai in 2008. Halsall said that he would have returned to Dhaka to continue his work, but the BCB had made the situation easier for him.What has happened is not an incident, it is an atrocity. But they happen all over the world, in Belgium, France, Germany,, Halsall said.dddddddddddd. I happened to be in London when it was under attack. I was in India when the Taj [Mahal Hotel, Mumbai] was attacked. We had only just left the Taj a week earlier. The world we live in, nowadays, these things do happen. And it is tragic for people involved. So my thoughts are with those people who have been murdered.Obviously, you have to take stock of the situation. It was always my intention to come back. I am a professional, and my job is to coach. The BCB has been very kind to me. The sensible thing to do after the attack was to let everything calm down. We didnt have any international cricket at the time. Let the BCB take stock of exactly what they should be doing.I think things probably calmed down, but it doesnt mean things arent going to happen, but thats the same in England, America, Australia, France, Germany. We just have to be sensible, work with the right people. Be honest about the threat level and work towards a more peaceful environment, he said.When asked if Bangladesh would have trouble returning to cricket after a long break from international cricket, in case the series is held as scheduled, Halsall said that the team would have an advantage over England on account of being fresher.We have two months to prepare for the series, so you can do everything you want to do, he said. You can set exact workloads for your bowlers, you can practice all the bowlers youre going to face, you can be fresh and hungry. Or, if you want to pitch it in a negative way, we wont be battle-hardened.But the English are going to be shattered because they just played seven Tests in three months. Their ODIs are going to be over in September. So are they going to be able to bring their best players? They have five Tests against India after they play us. You can pitch it any way you want to, but our players are going to be ready for the first ODI. We have to see it as an advantage.England are scheduled to play three ODIs, two Tests and three practice matches on their tour of Bangladesh. The ODIs are scheduled to start from October 7, while the two-Test series is slated to begin from October 20. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.