h and every year. So whatever my role happens to

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 13.01.2018 12:06
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

CINCINNATI -- One trip around the bases has Yu Darvish thinking more like a hitter.Darvish connected for only the second homer by a Rangers pitcher, and Adrian Beltre hit a tiebreaking double in the eighth inning Wednesday night for a 6-5 victory over the Cincinnati Reds and a split of their two-game interleague series.Darvishs solo shot to center field was one of three homers by the Rangers, who wasted a three-run lead before rallying late. Beltres double off Blake Wood (5-2) snapped a 5-5 tie.The right-handers next start will be in an American League game with the DH preventing him from getting to try for an encore.Just take the DH off and let me hit, he said, through a translator.Well, maybe not.If I get another at-bat, I might strike out, he said. I want to keep that (home run) image in my mind.Darvishs big moment came in the fifth when he ended his 0 for 12 career slump. He tipped the bill of his batting helmet as he rounded third base and raised an index finger briefly as he headed for the plate. The only other Rangers pitcher to homer was Bobby Witt in 1997 at Dodger Stadium, in only their third interleague game.The way he did it -- his whole at-bat looked good, Beltre said. That wasnt a cheap home run. He hit it to straight center field.Darvish looked good in batting practice before the game and assured manager Jeff Banister that he could hit.When he came back after hitting the home run, he reminded me that hed told me he could hit, Banister said. Thats a big boy home run to center field. That ball was struck well.Hes the fifth pitcher to homer against the Reds this season.It was just a really bad pitch, something he could handle, pitcher Tim Adleman said.Nomar Mazara had a three-homer, and Ian Desmond followed Darvishs homer in the fifth with one off Adleman. The Reds have given up 10 homers in the last three games, including four sets of back-to-back homers.Darvish let a 5-2 lead slip away. He walked a season-high five batters and hit a batter in six innings. A passed ball and an error led to two unearned runs.Jake Diekman (4-2) went one inning and got the win. Sam Dyson pitched the ninth for his 28th save in 32 chances.The win snapped Texas three-game losing streak. The Rangers havent lost more than four straight this season. They improved to 28-8 in one-run games, best in the majors.Carlos Beltran was hitless in four at-bats, leaving him in an 0-for-24 slump that matches his career high from 2000.Darvish helped the Reds score two runs in the second. He hit Adam Duvall and walked two to load the bases. Duvall scored when Ramon Cabrera grounded into a forceout, and another run scored on Jonathan Lucroys passed ball.Shortstop Elvis Andrus throwing error set up another unearned run in the fifth. Cabrera had an RBI double as the Reds tied it with three runs in the sixth, aided by another walk.INTERLEAGUEThe Rangers are 11-6 in interleague play, with their pitchers going 4 for 21 at the plate. The Reds are 5-12.TOP TWOThe Rangers host the Cleveland Indians on Thursday, matching the top two teams in the AL. The last time they met so late in a season with both teams leading their divisions was 1999, according to STATS. The Rangers have won five of their last seven games with the Indians.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: RHP Tanner Scheppers had no problems after his third rehab appearance, an inning for Triple-A Round Rock on Tuesday night. Hes missed the season recovering from surgery on his left knee.Reds: SS Zack Cozart missed his seventh straight game with an inflamed left Achilles tendon. He worked out on the field before the game. Manager Bryan Price said he could be back in the lineup this weekend.UP NEXTRangers: LHP Cole Hamels (13-4) opens a series in Arlington against the Cleveland Indians. Since the All-Star break, Hamels is 4-2 with a 1.85 ERA in seven starts.Reds: After a day off, they open a series in Arizona. LHP Brandon Finnegan (8-9) has 13 quality starts and has been the victim of blown saves four times.---Follow Joe Kay on Twitter: http://twitter.com/apjoekay Nike Free 5.0 Flyknit Canada . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Nike Air Max Flyknit 2016 . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.flyknitshoescheap.ca/nike-free-3-0-flyknit.html . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Nike Roshe For Sale . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Nike Roshe One Flight Weight . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- For months the biggest question facing the Patriots was whether Tom Brady would be on the field for the start of the 2016 regular season.While that question has been answered, its not the only issue to resolve for New Englands offense as it prepares for its third preseason game.Running back Dion Lewis has yet to appear in a training camp practice or preseason game. He had ACL surgery on his left knee in November and now reportedly could be facing a second procedure.There are also health concerns on the offensive line. Sebastian Vollmer was expected to be the starter at right tackle, but has missed both preseason games and remains on the physically unable to perform list with an undisclosed issue.In addition, guard Shaq Mason, who was not in uniform last week against Chicago after starting the preseason opener, reportedly has a broken hand. Lewis, Vollmer and Mason were all absent from the practice field on Monday.Brady was also absent after not being on the sideline for his second straight preseason game. Coach Bill Belichick declined to give details, saying only I dont comment on any personal situations.What Belichick has acknowledged is that because of Bradys upcoming four-game Deflategate suspension, the priority is to get Jimmy Garoppolo ready to play.The Patriots were hoping to see Lewis, who had four touchdowns in seven games before his injury last year, ready in time for the regular season after getting him back on the field in June during their offseason program.Losing Mason would also be a setback after he appeared in 14 games with 10 starts in 2015. The same can be said for Vollmer, a fixture on New Englands line since arriving in 2009.The way that we practice and the way that we play, whoevers out there were ready to go, said veteran left tackle Nate Solder, who played in just four games lasst season before going on season-ending injured reserve.ddddddddddddAsked in particular what the team loses without Vollmer, Solder said there were so many things.As a group we just have to move forward, he said.The most likely candidate to step into Vollmers spot at right tackle is Marcus Cannon. Cannon filled Solders left tackle role when he went down last season, and he has started the first two preseason games at right tackle.If they want you to play, that must mean they have trust for you to play in that position -- wherever they put me, Cannon said.Belichick said he thinks Cannon has had a good camp so far and is capable of playing on either side of the line.There were other circumstances and because of his athleticism, his intelligence, his versatility, a lot of times he was the guy making the move, Belichick said. But I think weve got him in a good spot now.How the Patriots proceed at running back is a little more complicated, because whoever replaces Lewis will be needed in the passing game.LeGarrette Blount has played well this preseason, but is more of a traditional ball carrier. The same is true for a player such as Brandon Bolden.James White, in his third season out of Wisconsin, has shown ability catching the ball out of the backfield, but has had trouble at times getting in the end zone in the run game.Im always gonna be myself, White said. Your role can change on the team each and every year. So whatever my role happens to be, Im gonna go out there and do it to the best of my ability and just try and help this team win.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.