nto the first pre-season game. This incr

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.11.2018 13:10
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The simplicity of Mehedi Hasans trundle, gather and release was only matched by his disarming smile at the end of his first day in Test cricket. Otherwise, England found him a tough proposition with his five-wicket haul, the youngest among the seven Bangladeshi bowlers to do so on debut.This smile was also present at this years Under-19 World Cup in which Mehedi finished as the player of the tournament and led Bangladesh to the semi-finals for the first time.He managed the unusually high pressure of expectation on his team impressively and good-naturedly. On the day before the tournament started at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, he took one look at the journalist who asked him about pressure.What you are saying about pressure, I am hearing this for the first time, he said, beaming as he did so.He was a key performer throughout those three weeks, and made sure that after his team lost to West Indies in the semi-final, he picked up his disappointed team-mates and walked back to the dressing room in Mirpur with head held high amid a standing ovation. It was just the U-19 World Cup but Mehedi understood the stakes, and took on the challenges happily.Eight months later, the smile has remained, and there were many more reasons for it. There was the cherished debut, the big turn he managed to get the first wicket, the straighter delivery that got him his fifth, and the satisfaction of bowling accurately for 33 overs. The sight of his angled seam pitching on the straw-coloured surface repeatedly was as encouraging for all the spinners in this game as it was for a Bangladesh team which is still looking for a foil for Shakib Al Hasan. Mehedi bowled the most overs by a Bangladeshi bowler on his first day in Test cricket, beating Sohag Gazis 32 overs against West Indies in 2012. But he still had the energy to describe two of his wickets at the press conference.He said that the Ben Duckett wicket, which pitched on leg stump, spun and hit the off stump in the tenth over of the morning, came when he quickly realised that the large turn he was getting from the first over was more useful if it was directed at the stumps. But he said that, since even he didnt know how the ball went straight, the wicket of Jonny Bairstow to complete his five-for was special..I am never going to forget this day, Mehedi said. I got a five-wicket haul on my Test debut. It is also a matter of fortune that I got those against England. I thank the Almighty Allah, and I am indebted to everyones prayers.I got massive turn off my first delivery but Mushfiq bhai repeatedly told me that I should bowl at the stumps, so that I have chance to get leg-before or hit the stumps. I was bowling outside the off-stump in my first over, which they were leaving easily. From my second or third over, I realised that I will be successful if I bowl stump to stump. I loved all my wickets but the fifth one was special. It went straight. Neither I nor the batsman understood what was happening.Bowling one-third of the days overs was, according to Mehedi, a matter of habit. Doing it a number of times in domestic cricket for Khulna Division made sure that when Mushfiqur Rahim kept throwing him the ball, he maintained his discipline.Since his first-class debut, he has been part of the Khulna spin attack, which is led by the domestic giant Abdur Razzak. They usually bowl for long periods on tandem, at times 30-odd overs from each end.We are slaves to a habit. I learned bowling long spells from domestic first-class cricket. I can bowl for 30 to 35 overs per day. It helped me today. [Abdur Razzak] Raj bhai, our Khulna Division captain, guided me in the NCL. I spoke to him after I got chance in the national team.He told me to repeat what I did well in the NCL, to bowl at one spot for 30 to 35 overs. No need for variations. He told me that batsmen will have a hard time dealing with my bowling if I am accurate, said Mehedi, who added that taking the new ball was also something he had been doing since his Under-15 days.Mehedi though said that he was aiming for a middle-of-the-road performance on his international debut, so he exceeded his own and the team managements expectations. I never really thought I would get five wickets. I just wanted to do something for the team, and get settled in this level.I thought I would take a couple of wickets, score 30 odd runs; bit of an average performance on debut. The team management told me that they dont expect much from me.Over the last eight months, during which he has handled the unwanted limelight during the U-19 World Cup, returned to the obscurity of domestic cricket and then climbed into the cauldron of Test cricket, Mehedi has handled success and mediocrity even-handedly.The next test of this ability will be the second morning of this Test, when he has to help Bangladesh bowl out England below 300. Stitched Jerseys . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapjerseysfromchina.info/ . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds.With Matt Nichols out of the mix in Edmonton the starting quarterback job goes to Mike Reilly. There was always the chance that Reilly was going to end up as the No. 1 to start the season given how aggressively the Eskimos pursued in a trade with the BC Lions in the off-season although the club maintained it was a dead heat going into the first pre-season game. This increases the likelihood that veteran Kerry Joseph makes the roster because there is no other CFL experienced quarterback on their roster aat this time.dddddddddddd. As for Nichols future, a lot of people looked to next December and thought that maybe Nichols or Reilly – one of those two – might end up being selected in the expansion draft by the Ottawa RedBlacks. But given the fact that by that time Nichols will not have played meaningful football in 13 months and coming off two significant injuries, its now far less likely that Ottawa would look to him as somebody that they would want to build around in 2014. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.